Discuss Scratch

rednose13
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]








Welcome to The Scratch Market!
=========================



Order Form
-What item?
-Deadline
-Are you following this topic?
-If not, where should we contact you?
-Extra info?


Application Form
-Username?
-Any alternate accounts?
-How active are you (1-10)
-What are your skills (coding, art, etc…)
-Any experience at other shops?
-Other info
Review Form
Username:
What did you order:
Who took your order:
Service:
Quality:


Username: zobandzeff
What did you order: Intro
Who took your order: rednose13
Service: 10/10 My order was done within just 2 hours after i placed it
Quality:10/10!They did everything in the description and made it even better! Everything even my profile picture GIF was in the product
Overall:10/10! An amazing new shop with fast service, skilled staff and i am definitely coming back for an outro!!!




The retro shop 2.0 Banner by Chewyblockguy


✪Tԋҽ Pυȥȥʅҽ Sԋσρ



Last edited by rednose13 (Jan. 6, 2021 16:16:17)


no siggy rn
zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

since our shops are now partners? should i give you a monthly review?
i will start once i have a new profile picture

rednose13
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

zobandzeff wrote:

since our shops are now partners? should i give you a monthly review?
i will start once i have a new profile picture
Sure!

Last edited by rednose13 (Jan. 6, 2021 16:15:57)


no siggy rn
zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

rednose13 wrote:

zobandzeff wrote:

since our shops are now partners? should i give you a monthly review?
i will start once i have a new profile picture
Sure!
why don't you get your shop a banner on another shop? (my one should be started soon)

rednose13
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

zobandzeff wrote:

rednose13 wrote:

zobandzeff wrote:

snip~
Sure!
why don't you get your shop a banner on another shop? (my one should be started soon)
I just placed an order

no siggy rn
rednose13
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

bump it up

no siggy rn
zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

-What item? intro+outro
-When is the deadline?ASAP
-Are you following this dissicusion? yes
-If not, where should we contact you?
p.s please try and make it retro video game themed even if that is just going on bit map and pixelating it and if you are planning on adding music please send me a clip of it so i can decide whether i want that music or any
my new pfp: https://ibb.co/V279zt1
download it then make a new scratch project and upload sprite and then you have the full gif!
-

zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

i have updated your shop name and banner on my shop

Last edited by zobandzeff (Dec. 17, 2020 19:02:15)


rednose13
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

zobandzeff wrote:

~Snipped Order Form~
-
Done! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/465558296

no siggy rn
rednose13
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

bumpNew Scratch Tutorial

Last edited by rednose13 (Dec. 18, 2020 00:33:58)


no siggy rn
LachieAndMalachie
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Permanently closed]

Hi this is LachieAndMalachie from the ScriptScratch Shop. If you would like to become a partner please fill in the form. Thanks.

Dream City
After 2 months of work, Dream City is fully released! Huge thanks to everyone who helped out in the testing (I've got a gift for you!) Please go check it out. LAM out…
Released!
zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

did you know if you insert a hyperlink and the text in the hyperlink is an image you can make a banner that is also a link!

zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

Monthly Review
Username: zobandzeff
What did you order: Intro
Who took your order: rednose13
Shop Layout: 9.5 my only suggestion is when you have more staff you should have a staff page so you know who is qualified to take orders
Service: 10/10 My order was done within just 2 hours after i placed it
Quality:10/10!They did everything in the description and made it even better! Everything even my profile picture GIF was in the product
Overall:10/10! An amazing new shop with fast service, skilled staff and i am definitely coming back for an outro!!!

ThomasAnimates
New to Scratch
1 post

[Permanently closed]

rednose13
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

bump

no siggy rn
-----banana-----
Scratcher
94 posts

[Permanently closed]

Order Form
-What item? An Intro Please!
-Deadline. Anytime between today and the next 3 days.
-Are you following this topic? Yep
-If not, where should we contact you? Please comment on my profile! its easier than replying on this thread.
-Extra info? Can you use the code I have in my test intro? It's from someone else's intro but I gave credit. here/

Last edited by -----banana----- (Dec. 19, 2020 21:34:35)


~ Banana


rednose13
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

-----banana----- wrote:

Order Form
-What item? An Intro Please!
-Deadline. Anytime between today and the next 3 days.
-Are you following this topic? Yep
-If not, where should we contact you? Please comment on my profile! its easier than replying on this thread.
-Extra info? Can you use the code I have in my test intro? It's from someone else's intro but I gave credit. here/
taken, sorry 4 the wait

no siggy rn
wd4q5dy
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Permanently closed]

Order Form
-What item? I need a project like 2D slice of 3D cube but with the resolution of 3D engine
-Deadline? Two months
-Are you following this topic? Yes ofc
-If not, where should we contact you? My profile please
-Extra info? If there are difficulties please also contact me by my profile

Last edited by wd4q5dy (Dec. 20, 2020 12:49:10)


(foo)
rednose13
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently closed]

wd4q5dy wrote:

Order Form
-What item? I need a project like 2D slice of 3D cube but with the resolution of 3D engine
-Deadline? Two months
-Are you following this topic? Yes ofc
-If not, where should we contact you? My profile please
-Extra info? If there are difficulties please also contact me by my profile
taken, this might take ~7+ days, but less than the deadline

no siggy rn
wd4q5dy
Scratcher
100+ posts

[Permanently closed]

Thanks!

(foo)

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile