Discuss Scratch

BaaXander
Scratcher
15 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Welcome all new scratchers!

Hello
AMotivatedCoder
Scratcher
1 post

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Hi not exactly new but wanted to say hello!!
Sanslovergirl
Scratcher
16 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

SmallButFierce wrote:

How do I change my profile image?
I have tried clicking on the change in the top left corner but I can't do anything more than hover over it. What shall I do?
Hmm. Try it one more time, it should pop up your files.
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Sanslovergirl wrote:

SmallButFierce wrote:

How do I change my profile image?
I have tried clicking on the change in the top left corner but I can't do anything more than hover over it. What shall I do?
Hmm. Try it one more time, it should pop up your files.
Hover on to your old profile picture. You will see “change” written on that. Click it. Open the folder of the picture and click it and your work is done…

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Hi! If you are reading this, then,

I am @PSstarindia776, star or starindia for short.
I live in India
My gender is male
I know programming in scratch, html, css, js
————————–
Find my awesome projects here!
Struggling for something? Check out this page for help!
————————–
Want to learn how I seamlessly change my signatures and protect them from being eaten by those freaking evil kumquats? See below!

This is my kumquat gaurd! It has 20 layers, and between the royal kumquat gaurd! +=+=+= (((((((((((((((((((((꧁༒☬+_+☬༒꧂ :: red))))))))))))))))))))) =+=+=+ :: reporter #000000
————————–
Hope that one day, it will be completely safe to go to the bottom of the sea!
JJPinger
Scratcher
28 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Mathperson22 wrote:

I posted my project but when I search it i can't find it! Please help.

Hello! You must wait for your project to a little popular first
Tunde123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

JJPinger wrote:

Mathperson22 wrote:

I posted my project but when I search it i can't find it! Please help.

Hello! You must wait for your project to a little popular first
No it's a bug with the search. You have to wait a least a month (or more) for it to show.

This is a SIGNATURE. This is seperate from a normal post ^
Forum Posts: 2600+/3000
Highlight + Shift + Down Arrow = To see whole signature.




Want to friend me on Roblox? My username is BaconvsRoblox121314 if you want to friend me!

–v More Information v–
New Scratchers - Introduce yourself here!

Questions about Scratch - Ask questions related to scratch here!

Help with Scripts - get/provide help here!

Suggestions - Suggest blocks, features, and more here!

Bugs and Glitches - Report bugs/glitches here!

Last edited by Tunde123 (May 17th, 2022 10:18 AM EST)
PinkPenguin100
Scratcher
52 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Hello, everybody! I recently joined scratch and love it! Thanks for helping and making it feel more welcoming!
pokemonster900
Scratcher
8 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Ive been on scratch for two years and its always changing! it makes me feel new every day.

Shadow_Aarna
Scratcher
16 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Mathperson22 wrote:

I posted my project but when I search it i can't find it! Please help.
That's because it filters from most views. If your project has a lot of views based on the topic, It might show.
Basketball431
Scratcher
11 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Nice! I'm not knew though
#I am a scratcher #I've been or scratch for a while #Good advice #This is amazing
Shadow_Aarna
Scratcher
16 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Tunde123 wrote:

JJPinger wrote:

Mathperson22 wrote:

I posted my project but when I search it i can't find it! Please help.

Hello! You must wait for your project to a little popular first
No it's a bug with the search. You have to wait a least a month (or more) for it to show.
I disagree because if it's on a certain topic it will filter from most popular if I made a project named “funny” and searched it up on the search bar it's not gonna show it because its filters the most viewed projects first.
12893297
Scratcher
4 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

when green flag clicked
say [hello!] for (2) secs
Tunde123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Shadow_Aarna wrote:

Tunde123 wrote:

JJPinger wrote:

Mathperson22 wrote:

I posted my project but when I search it i can't find it! Please help.

Hello! You must wait for your project to a little popular first
No it's a bug with the search. You have to wait a least a month (or more) for it to show.
I disagree because if it's on a certain topic it will filter from most popular if I made a project named “funny” and searched it up on the search bar it's not gonna show it because its filters the most viewed projects first.
What if you search usernames instead?

This is a SIGNATURE. This is seperate from a normal post ^
Forum Posts: 2600+/3000
Highlight + Shift + Down Arrow = To see whole signature.




Want to friend me on Roblox? My username is BaconvsRoblox121314 if you want to friend me!

–v More Information v–
New Scratchers - Introduce yourself here!

Questions about Scratch - Ask questions related to scratch here!

Help with Scripts - get/provide help here!

Suggestions - Suggest blocks, features, and more here!

Bugs and Glitches - Report bugs/glitches here!

Last edited by Tunde123 (May 17th, 2022 10:18 AM EST)
Shadow_Aarna
Scratcher
16 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Tunde123 wrote:

Shadow_Aarna wrote:

Tunde123 wrote:

JJPinger wrote:

Mathperson22 wrote:

I posted my project but when I search it i can't find it! Please help.

Hello! You must wait for your project to a little popular first
No it's a bug with the search. You have to wait a least a month (or more) for it to show.
I disagree because if it's on a certain topic it will filter from most popular if I made a project named “funny” and searched it up on the search bar it's not gonna show it because its filters the most viewed projects first.
What if you search usernames instead?
… I will have to try that. Thanks for the suggestion
GalakC
Scratcher
500+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

welcome everyone to scratch

GalakC
Forum Helper
Advanced Scratcher
TheElephantCoder
Scratcher
28 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Merlrem wrote:

Umm … im kind of new to scratch ( in a way ) AND I NEED HELP
Help with What? Because I can Help.

TheElephantCoder
zxcvbnmmmmm
Scratcher
1 post

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

hello

when green flag clicked
say [皆さん初めまして、ずむと言います。フォーラム初心者です。よろしくお願いします。]
━━✂━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✂キリトリ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✂━━
広告
↓自信作です!絶対見てください!↓

ChrisyBoy11
Scratcher
10 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

hi i am new to scratch and thought i would say hello
Tunde123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

ChrisyBoy11 wrote:

hi i am new to scratch and thought i would say hello
Welcome to scratch!

This is a SIGNATURE. This is seperate from a normal post ^
Forum Posts: 2600+/3000
Highlight + Shift + Down Arrow = To see whole signature.




Want to friend me on Roblox? My username is BaconvsRoblox121314 if you want to friend me!

–v More Information v–
New Scratchers - Introduce yourself here!

Questions about Scratch - Ask questions related to scratch here!

Help with Scripts - get/provide help here!

Suggestions - Suggest blocks, features, and more here!

Bugs and Glitches - Report bugs/glitches here!

Last edited by Tunde123 (May 17th, 2022 10:18 AM EST)
GalakC
Scratcher
500+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Welcome to all new Scratchers!

GalakC
Forum Helper
Advanced Scratcher

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile