Discuss Scratch

raphy1512
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

FlameUnknown wrote:

Hi
Hi

i'ma marksman from clone armies
varshu1803
Scratcher
33 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

raphy1512 wrote:

FlameUnknown wrote:

Hi
Hi
Hi!

“No one can stop my dream because our dreams make us who we are”
Check out my profile-https://scratch.mit.edu/users/varshu1803/
Please follow for more!
Ollie-Young
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

varefreshED2016 wrote:

raleigh1512 wrote:

FlameUnknowk wrote:

Hi
Hi
Hi!
?

Last edited by Ollie-Young (May 27, 2024 09:47:29)


Rip Dhilly




when (Ollie-Young) joined :: events hat
say [Nothin] :: motion
say [Spam :(] :: looks
say [good :D] :: sounds
say [Current me :/] :: control
say [Soon] :: sensing
say [Soon] :: operators
say [Soon] :: variables
say [Soon] :: list
So, yeah :P :: yellow
[scratchblocks]
Hey guys! I'm , [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Ollie-Young/]Ollie-Young[/url]. I make animations and games on Scratch.
I like this: [url=https://scratchstats.com/Ollie-Young]Scratchstats[/url]
Digitat321
Scratcher
13 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Epicness123 wrote:

ProgrammingPro01 wrote:

Hello, and have a warm welcome to Scratch!

We're glad to have you as part of the community! We know how being new to something is like being lost in a forest at first, so I'm here to provide some tips and tricks on how to get involved with the Scratch community, and get to know everyone!

• A good way to get started in the community would be posting a topic in the New Scratchers forum. That will help you recognize some members in the community, and possibly meet new friends who will help you! Your topic doesn't have to be a long biography, you keep keep it short if that's what your comfortable with the most.

• A simple way to get familiar to the program would be just experimenting with the project editor! It's a good and quick way to discover the features quickly on your own. Who knows - You might create a fascinating project along the way! Never hurts to play around with the program for a while.

• Another good way to get involved with the community would be posting on the forums often. Helping others, posting on discussion threads, reporting glitches to the Scratch Team, all that can help you get involved!

• Don't be shy to ask anyone if you need to ask a question. All of us will be happy to help a New Scratcher in need, and will definitely do the best we can to help. If you are looking for help currently, good places to check out would be the following forums below:
- Help With Scripts: Need help with your Scratch project? Ask here!
- Requests: Looking for something? Want to offer your skills to others?
- Questions About Scratch: Post general questions about Scratch here.

Good luck, and have fun Scratchin'!

Also, if you're not new, and just here to check this topic out, you can suggest additions to this topic, it'd be great!

Maybe your name should have been ‘HelpingPro01’
I was just going to type that

This is my guard Digi!
(¬‿¬::motion)
He doesn't like evil Kumquats and he helps with programming!
These are his friends (some are fighting the Kumquats and are busy)
(¬_¬::looks)
(̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿::operators)
( .-.::sensing)
(⌐■_■::control)
( ︶︿︶::events)
kiwilover2736
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Ollie-Young wrote:

varefreshED2016 wrote:

raleigh1512 wrote:

FlameUnknowk wrote:

Hi
Hi
Hi!
?
They're just saying hello to eachother.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ Just a person who helps in and cleans up the Discussion Forums! ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ I reached 1000 followers in January of 2024 and made an QNA. I'm now done with answering all the questions, and here's the project for it! ⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ One of my projects was featured! :‎D Check it out here! ⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ Murder Drones fan! ⁺˖⋆ (Note: Murder Drones is an Indie Show.)




———————————————————————————————————————————————

RANDOM SCRATCHERS OUT OF CONTEXT :‎D


Za-Chary once said..

Za-Chary wrote:

Could you remind us what scenes are in ScratchJr and what they do?

alphabetlorefan2003 wrote:

If this gets rejected, add this to Za-Chary!
After all, I AM the list of rejected suggestions.


And Paddle2See once said..

Paddle2See wrote:

This is not a question for this forum. It's a question for your lawyer.


~Congrats! You found secret links. These are just random images that i might use.~

u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/SxrJFv.png
u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/Wf472Y.png
u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/a8wDJ4.png
FRANCEBACK
Scratcher
5 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

WELCOME
FRANCEBACK
Scratcher
5 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!


[scratchblocks
when green flag clicked
[scratchblocks]
move (32) steps
[/scratchblocks]
chicky321456
Scratcher
2 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

ProgrammingPro01 wrote:

Hello, and have a warm welcome to Scratch!

We're glad to have you as part of the community! We know how being new to something is like being lost in a forest at first, so I'm here to provide some tips and tricks on how to get involved with the Scratch community, and get to know everyone!

• A good way to get started in the community would be posting a topic in the New Scratchers forum. That will help you recognize some members in the community, and possibly meet new friends who will help you! Your topic doesn't have to be a long biography, you keep keep it short if that's what your comfortable with the most. For some ideas, you might want to check out this guide to Making a First Impression by ForeverArtist.

• A simple way to get familiar to the program would be just experimenting with the project editor! It's a good and quick way to discover the features quickly on your own. Who knows - You might create a fascinating project along the way! Never hurts to play around with the program for a while.

• Another good way to get involved with the community would be posting on the forums often. Helping others, posting on discussion threads, reporting glitches to the Scratch Team, all that can help you get involved!

• Don't be shy to ask anyone if you need to ask a question. All of us will be happy to help a New Scratcher in need, and will definitely do the best we can to help. If you are looking for help currently, good places to check out would be the following forums below:
- Help With Scripts: Need help with your Scratch project? Ask here!
- Requests: Looking for something? Want to offer your skills to others?
- Questions About Scratch: Post general questions about Scratch here.

• Here are some more great threads that you can look at to learn more about how the Scratch website works.
“Guidelines for the New Scratchers Forum” by Paddle2See (I recommend reading this before posting a thread in this forum.)
“Looking for Help in Discuss forums” by VectorHero
“All about ranks” by chocolatepenguin
“An explanation of the ”New Scratcher“ status” by jvvg
“BBCode Help” by nXIII
“How To Make EPIC Forum Signatures!” by kmeemaster (since moved to @TehCow)
“Why Scratch? A New Scratcher's Benefits Guide” by Haiming
“Achieving more followers (for New Scratchers)” by Hamish752
“Popularity - what is it, and is it important to become popular?” by Coder11000
"A guide to [Scratchblocks] and other BBCode help" by Techno-CAT
“Welcome to Scratch” by ZaharaMar
“Scratch: The Guide °Updated° Everything you need to know!” by makethebrainhappy
“Scratch Guide” by Evil_Leopard
“Remixing FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions” by Chibi-Matoran
“Profiles: A Guide ” by pastelistic

Good luck, and have fun Scratchin'!

Also, if you're not new, and just here to check this topic out, you can suggest additions to this topic, it'd be great!
(Don't worry even if u take a break for personal reasons the community loves you!)
chicky321456
Scratcher
2 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Smile! its national smile month! may 13-june 13

Last edited by chicky321456 (May 28, 2024 05:41:27)

Ollie-Young
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

uhhhhh. SCRATCHER!

Rip Dhilly




when (Ollie-Young) joined :: events hat
say [Nothin] :: motion
say [Spam :(] :: looks
say [good :D] :: sounds
say [Current me :/] :: control
say [Soon] :: sensing
say [Soon] :: operators
say [Soon] :: variables
say [Soon] :: list
So, yeah :P :: yellow
[scratchblocks]
Hey guys! I'm , [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Ollie-Young/]Ollie-Young[/url]. I make animations and games on Scratch.
I like this: [url=https://scratchstats.com/Ollie-Young]Scratchstats[/url]
raphy1512
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

varshu1803 wrote:

raphy1512 wrote:

FlameUnknown wrote:

Hi
Hi
Hi!
un fricking Hi

i'ma marksman from clone armies
Snicker_Doodlesss
Scratcher
11 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Hi! I'm not actually new to Scratch, just to the discussion forums, which I discovered this week, I think? Idk, but can anyone tell me anything I should know about it? Also, under a lot of the messages I see a line-break-thingy(?) And whenever someone posts something whatever's under the line break stays the same? What is that used for, and how do you do it?

If anyone could reply, that would be great!

-Snicker
══════════════════
➼ Any pronouns

Have an amazing day!
when green flag clicked
set [Snicker] to [here!]
kiwilover2736
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Snicker_Doodlesss wrote:

Hi! I'm not actually new to Scratch, just to the discussion forums, which I discovered this week, I think? Idk, but can anyone tell me anything I should know about it? Also, under a lot of the messages I see a line-break-thingy(?) And whenever someone posts something whatever's under the line break stays the same? What is that used for, and how do you do it?

If anyone could reply, that would be great!
The thing under the line break is called a signature. To change your signature, you can go to the main discussion home page (Here), scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the “Change your signature” text. If you need more info, click on the link in the first sentence.

Here are some topics that should explain the basics of the forums here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/289139/ https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/270392/
If you need any extra help, feel free to ask here on the forums, or a user on their profile!

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ Just a person who helps in and cleans up the Discussion Forums! ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ I reached 1000 followers in January of 2024 and made an QNA. I'm now done with answering all the questions, and here's the project for it! ⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ One of my projects was featured! :‎D Check it out here! ⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ Murder Drones fan! ⁺˖⋆ (Note: Murder Drones is an Indie Show.)




———————————————————————————————————————————————

RANDOM SCRATCHERS OUT OF CONTEXT :‎D


Za-Chary once said..

Za-Chary wrote:

Could you remind us what scenes are in ScratchJr and what they do?

alphabetlorefan2003 wrote:

If this gets rejected, add this to Za-Chary!
After all, I AM the list of rejected suggestions.


And Paddle2See once said..

Paddle2See wrote:

This is not a question for this forum. It's a question for your lawyer.


~Congrats! You found secret links. These are just random images that i might use.~

u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/SxrJFv.png
u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/Wf472Y.png
u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/a8wDJ4.png
Snicker_Doodlesss
Scratcher
11 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

kiwilover2736 wrote:

The thing under the line break is called a signature. To change your signature, you can go to the main discussion home page (Here), scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the “Change your signature” text. If you need more info, click on the link in the first sentence.

Here are some topics that should explain the basics of the forums here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/289139/ https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/270392/
If you need any extra help, feel free to ask here on the forums, or a user on their profile!

Thank you!

-Snicker
══════════════════
➼ Any pronouns

Have an amazing day!
when green flag clicked
set [Snicker] to [here!]
kittykatiscute9972
Scratcher
9 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

when green flag clicked
say [if you are new to scratch, welcome! (if you aren't, then have a good day still, because I respect all people)]
KittyKatz2311
Scratcher
6 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

I'm a 8 month 2 week old new scratcher and still not a scratcher. What to do??
kiwilover2736
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

KittyKatz2311 wrote:

I'm a 8 month 2 week old new scratcher and still not a scratcher. What to do??
Hello!

You have shared the minimum amount of projects needed, but i would still recommend loving and or favoriting more projects and following more people. It's always a good idea to talk in the community too! If you haven't already, i would recommend checking if your email has been verified in your account settings.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ Just a person who helps in and cleans up the Discussion Forums! ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ I reached 1000 followers in January of 2024 and made an QNA. I'm now done with answering all the questions, and here's the project for it! ⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ One of my projects was featured! :‎D Check it out here! ⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ Murder Drones fan! ⁺˖⋆ (Note: Murder Drones is an Indie Show.)




———————————————————————————————————————————————

RANDOM SCRATCHERS OUT OF CONTEXT :‎D


Za-Chary once said..

Za-Chary wrote:

Could you remind us what scenes are in ScratchJr and what they do?

alphabetlorefan2003 wrote:

If this gets rejected, add this to Za-Chary!
After all, I AM the list of rejected suggestions.


And Paddle2See once said..

Paddle2See wrote:

This is not a question for this forum. It's a question for your lawyer.


~Congrats! You found secret links. These are just random images that i might use.~

u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/SxrJFv.png
u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/Wf472Y.png
u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/a8wDJ4.png
KittyKatz2311
Scratcher
6 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

kiwilover2736 wrote:

KittyKatz2311 wrote:

I'm a 8 month 2 week old new scratcher and still not a scratcher. What to do??
Hello!

You have shared the minimum amount of projects needed, but i would still recommend loving and or favoriting more projects and following more people. It's always a good idea to talk in the community too! If you haven't already, i would recommend checking if your email has been verified in your account settings.
Thankyou
Dagriffpatchfan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

kiwilover2736 wrote:

Dagriffpatchfan wrote:

Hi, I have been a scratcher for two weeks now, and have a bunch of projects and comments when will I get to become a scratcher?
It doesn't always take exactly 2 weeks to become a Scratcher. I'd recommend continuing being active. In a few days, you will get a message in your Scratch mail inviting you to become a Scratcher.
Yay, it happened

I am Griffpatch's biggest fan, please check out my projects, I do F4F!!!
SMB4|Just ask to become a curator|Free image hosting! |
If I wrote something, and then you wrote something back, if I don't respond within 4-5 days, feel free tosend me the topic link and a reminder on my Profile page
raphy1512
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Snicker_Doodlesss wrote:

Hi! I'm not actually new to Scratch, just to the discussion forums, which I discovered this week, I think? Idk, but can anyone tell me anything I should know about it? Also, under a lot of the messages I see a line-break-thingy(?) And whenever someone posts something whatever's under the line break stays the same? What is that used for, and how do you do it?

If anyone could reply, that would be great!
wich pronous to i use on you IDK?! maybe furry/furryself or dumb//dumbself AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i'ma marksman from clone armies

Powered by DjangoBB