Discuss Scratch

wolfslayer9000
Scratcher
59 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Summerat2023 wrote:

Hello!
hello
Hi! Mine is Virgo
Cool!
I like Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Sonic X, Chess, Checkers, Monopoly Go Green, and MY LAPTOP.
me too

Hello! My name is wolfslayer9000! My real name is Caleb! My zodiac sign is Cancer!♋
Tangle_da_Lemur
New Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Summerat2023 wrote:

Hello!
hello
Hi! Mine is Virgo
Cool!
I like Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Sonic X, Chess, Checkers, Monopoly Go Green, and MY LAPTOP.
me too
My favorite sonic game is Sonic Classic Heros because you can choose any of the levels of sonic 1 and 2 there
theapplesguy2-1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

BIG_pappa_KALVER wrote:

theapplesguy2-1 wrote:

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

Lasdero wrote:

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

Hi… i really want to be a scratcher, how many projects do i have to make to be a scratcher? I have 10 projects already, but they are kinda trash. I know you are not my therapist, but my projects never get likes, comments, or views. I really need help with this…:
Don't worry, it's ok, you just have to be patient like me, a scratcher, it takes a minimum of 2 weeks ONLINE but usually 1 month ONLINE,
keep on loving projects, favoriting projects and sharing projects, feel free to ask questions, I would never resist answering a new scratcher's questions:)

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

I dont know how to be patient because im just like that :( but thank you for the helpppp but whenever i try to like people's projects i always end up getting jealous and then i compare myself… :,[
the issue is that not many people dont know you, so you can just follow people so they know what youre doing ot advertise in the forums (not elsewhere else it'll be counted as spam)

Yeah, but this is the “Welcome to Scratch, get started” forum not show and tell. So if you really want to advertise than advertise in the show and tell. Thanks for understanding! ;)
Uh……I have one question. WHY IS SCRATCH TEAM ALWAYS MUTING US THINKING WE ARE SAYING BAD THINGS WHEN WE ARE NOT???
what do you mean exactly?

if <e:: sensing> then{
ask for [$ v] (5) and wait:: #59c059
}else{
when gf clicked
}:: control




>o\( :: motion boolean // border control






ocular: https://ocular.jeffalo.net/user/theapplesguy2-1
fandom: https://adventures-of.fandom.com/wiki/Adventures_Of_Wiki
BIG_pappa_KALVER
Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

BIG_pappa_KALVER wrote:

theapplesguy2-1 wrote:

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

Lasdero wrote:

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

Hi… i really want to be a scratcher, how many projects do i have to make to be a scratcher? I have 10 projects already, but they are kinda trash. I know you are not my therapist, but my projects never get likes, comments, or views. I really need help with this…:
Don't worry, it's ok, you just have to be patient like me, a scratcher, it takes a minimum of 2 weeks ONLINE but usually 1 month ONLINE,
keep on loving projects, favoriting projects and sharing projects, feel free to ask questions, I would never resist answering a new scratcher's questions:)

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

I dont know how to be patient because im just like that :( but thank you for the helpppp but whenever i try to like people's projects i always end up getting jealous and then i compare myself… :,[
the issue is that not many people dont know you, so you can just follow people so they know what youre doing ot advertise in the forums (not elsewhere else it'll be counted as spam)

Yeah, but this is the “Welcome to Scratch, get started” forum not show and tell. So if you really want to advertise than advertise in the show and tell. Thanks for understanding! ;)
Uh……I have one question. WHY IS SCRATCH TEAM ALWAYS MUTING US THINKING WE ARE SAYING BAD THINGS WHEN WE ARE NOT???

Well, I think it's because they're super busy! They sometimes need more time, or don't even have the time, to check everything out. So that's why we, as scratchers, should report responsibly and not childishly! :)
BIG_pappa_KALVER
Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Summerat2023 wrote:

Hello!
hello
Hi! Mine is Virgo
Cool!
I like Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Sonic X, Chess, Checkers, Monopoly Go Green, and MY LAPTOP.
me too
My favorite sonic game is Sonic Classic Heros because you can choose any of the levels of sonic 1 and 2 there
Yeah, I Love Sonic!! He's so awesome!
theapplesguy2-1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

BIG_pappa_KALVER wrote:

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Summerat2023 wrote:

Hello!
hello
Hi! Mine is Virgo
Cool!
I like Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Sonic X, Chess, Checkers, Monopoly Go Green, and MY LAPTOP.
me too
My favorite sonic game is Sonic Classic Heros because you can choose any of the levels of sonic 1 and 2 there
Yeah, I Love Sonic!! He's so awesome!
well i like geometry dash lmao

if <e:: sensing> then{
ask for [$ v] (5) and wait:: #59c059
}else{
when gf clicked
}:: control




>o\( :: motion boolean // border control






ocular: https://ocular.jeffalo.net/user/theapplesguy2-1
fandom: https://adventures-of.fandom.com/wiki/Adventures_Of_Wiki
Last_Pillar
Scratcher
5 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

TO ALL NEW SCRATCHERS: Hi!
Tangle_da_Lemur
New Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

wnmy wrote:

Last_Pillar wrote:

wait





I'M SORRY I BROKE THE CHAIN
is “the chain” in the room with us right now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *DIES*
benjamincampbellbc
Scratcher
18 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

CJJR-GOD-777-OG
Scratcher
53 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

pm112316 wrote:

hi pm112316 there.
i will tell you that a made a perfect master peace in the disripshon:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/993279415/
.

We need more backdrops!!! Scratch 4.0????? Why does false reporting exist
kiwilover2736
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

benjamincampbellbc wrote:

link to my project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/817365163/
Please don't advertise on random topics. If you want to see where you can advertise, you can check this topic for info: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/6658/?page=43

Last edited by kiwilover2736 (April 19, 2024 16:31:15)


⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ Just a person who helps in and cleans up the Discussion Forums! ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ I reached 1000 followers in January of 2024 and made an QNA. I'm now done with answering all the questions, and here's the project for it! ⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ One of my projects was featured! :‎D Check it out here! ⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ Murder Drones fan! ⁺˖⋆ (Note: Murder Drones is an Indie Show.)




———————————————————————————————————————————————

RANDOM SCRATCHERS OUT OF CONTEXT :‎D


Za-Chary once said..

Za-Chary wrote:

Could you remind us what scenes are in ScratchJr and what they do?

alphabetlorefan2003 wrote:

If this gets rejected, add this to Za-Chary!
After all, I AM the list of rejected suggestions.


And Paddle2See once said..

Paddle2See wrote:

This is not a question for this forum. It's a question for your lawyer.


~Congrats! You found secret links. These are just random images that i might use.~

u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/SxrJFv.png
u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/Wf472Y.png
u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/a8wDJ4.png
CJJR-GOD-777-OG
Scratcher
53 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

kiwilover2736 wrote:

Please don't

benjamincampbellbc wrote:

link to my project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/817365163/
Please don't advertise on random topics. If you want to see where you can advertise, you can check this topic for info: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/6658/?page=43
ok

We need more backdrops!!! Scratch 4.0????? Why does false reporting exist
Mellomiw
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

i made a teacher account, can people join in their class?

hi! im mellomiw, you can call me mello

wall wall wall wall wall wall
1
2
hey yo







second signature:
this is mia, my well protector
:D :: cap
walllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
my sign is twins.
JackBeNimble65
Scratcher
36 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Mellomiw wrote:

i made a teacher account, can people join in their class?
Yes They can Just Give ur students the code

Jackbenimble65
Fluffed_MilkyX3
Scratcher
95 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

TheFireAlarmFan wrote:

Mellomiw wrote:

i made a teacher account, can people join in their class?
Can I Have The Code Plz?
Please stop derailing!!
4a72ccde19300a3c506c I think btw

Last edited by Fluffed_MilkyX3 (April 20, 2024 23:06:33)


》Call me MLK, Milk, Rei, Milky MLKY.
》I like to help in forums
》Do you like my pfp >
》/jjjjjjj
NateCoder2021
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

kiwilover2736 wrote:

BIG_pappa_KALVER wrote:

Yeah, that is probably right. But you should totally go out and make new projects and socialize with others! It's super fun to get to know new people (don't share personal information though!!)
Yeah, i agree. Making friends here is totally fine, just make sure to watch out for bullies, fake friends, scammers, etc.

I just don't make friends with others because I don't trust anyone!

This is not a BUG, it's my signature

I help the community, I make comics, play games, etc. I'll help in the forums and make topics

Have a great day
JackBeNimble65
Scratcher
36 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

NateCoder2021 wrote:

kiwilover2736 wrote:

BIG_pappa_KALVER wrote:

Yeah, that is probably right. But you should totally go out and make new projects and socialize with others! It's super fun to get to know new people (don't share personal information though!!)
Yeah, i agree. Making friends here is totally fine, just make sure to watch out for bullies, fake friends, scammers, etc.

I just don't make friends with others because I don't trust anyone!

Not even ur followers

Jackbenimble65
Mellomiw
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

TheFireAlarmFan wrote:

Mellomiw wrote:

i made a teacher account, can people join in their class?
Can I Have The Code Plz?
only if they added you

hi! im mellomiw, you can call me mello

wall wall wall wall wall wall
1
2
hey yo







second signature:
this is mia, my well protector
:D :: cap
walllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
my sign is twins.
Mellomiw
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

TheFireAlarmFan wrote:

Mellomiw wrote:

i made a teacher account, can people join in their class?
Can I Have The Code Plz?
emvidaldenegreiros1 this is acc but if you want the link here: scratch.mit.edu/users/emvidaldenegreiros1/

hi! im mellomiw, you can call me mello

wall wall wall wall wall wall
1
2
hey yo







second signature:
this is mia, my well protector
:D :: cap
walllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
my sign is twins.
Mellomiw
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

JackBeNimble65 wrote:

Mellomiw wrote:

i made a teacher account, can people join in their class?
Yes They can Just Give ur students the code
ME?????????

hi! im mellomiw, you can call me mello

wall wall wall wall wall wall
1
2
hey yo







second signature:
this is mia, my well protector
:D :: cap
walllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
my sign is twins.

Powered by DjangoBB