Discuss Scratch

Mellomiw
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

BIG_pappa_KALVER wrote:

Mellomiw wrote:

i finnaly got it


What did you get exactly??
the new blocks *scratch 3.0 sir*

hi! im mellomiw, you can call me mello

wall wall wall wall wall wall
1
2
hey yo







second signature:
this is mia, my well protector
:D :: cap
walllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
my sign is twins.
Mellomiw
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

TheFireAlarmFan wrote:

Mellomiw wrote:

i finnaly got it
How Do You Get That?
the scratch 3.0 blocks *good than other scratch blocks*

hi! im mellomiw, you can call me mello

wall wall wall wall wall wall
1
2
hey yo







second signature:
this is mia, my well protector
:D :: cap
walllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
my sign is twins.
Summerat2023
Scratcher
3 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Hello!
BIG_pappa_KALVER
Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Hi!!
pm112316
Scratcher
13 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

………. this is broken
this broke
define broke
or this.
move (crack) steps



two loves chess one liking chess.com and one the most
chessblocks is back
pm112316
Scratcher
13 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

hi pm112316 there.
i will tell you that a made a perfect master peace in the disripshon:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/993279415/

Last edited by pm112316 (April 18, 2024 07:41:27)




two loves chess one liking chess.com and one the most
chessblocks is back
BIG_pappa_KALVER
Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

pm112316 wrote:

hi pm112316 there.
i will tell you that a made a perfect master peace in the disripshon:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/993279415/
Sorry I don't think your allowed to spam here
theapplesguy2-1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

Lasdero wrote:

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

Hi… i really want to be a scratcher, how many projects do i have to make to be a scratcher? I have 10 projects already, but they are kinda trash. I know you are not my therapist, but my projects never get likes, comments, or views. I really need help with this…:
Don't worry, it's ok, you just have to be patient like me, a scratcher, it takes a minimum of 2 weeks ONLINE but usually 1 month ONLINE,
keep on loving projects, favoriting projects and sharing projects, feel free to ask questions, I would never resist answering a new scratcher's questions:)

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

I dont know how to be patient because im just like that :( but thank you for the helpppp but whenever i try to like people's projects i always end up getting jealous and then i compare myself… :,[
the issue is that not many people dont know you, so you can just follow people so they know what youre doing ot advertise in the forums (not elsewhere else it'll be counted as spam)

if <e:: sensing> then{
ask for [$ v] (5) and wait:: #59c059
}else{
when gf clicked
}:: control




>o\( :: motion boolean // border control






ocular: https://ocular.jeffalo.net/user/theapplesguy2-1
fandom: https://adventures-of.fandom.com/wiki/Adventures_Of_Wiki
BIG_pappa_KALVER
Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

theapplesguy2-1 wrote:

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

Lasdero wrote:

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

Hi… i really want to be a scratcher, how many projects do i have to make to be a scratcher? I have 10 projects already, but they are kinda trash. I know you are not my therapist, but my projects never get likes, comments, or views. I really need help with this…:
Don't worry, it's ok, you just have to be patient like me, a scratcher, it takes a minimum of 2 weeks ONLINE but usually 1 month ONLINE,
keep on loving projects, favoriting projects and sharing projects, feel free to ask questions, I would never resist answering a new scratcher's questions:)

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

I dont know how to be patient because im just like that :( but thank you for the helpppp but whenever i try to like people's projects i always end up getting jealous and then i compare myself… :,[
the issue is that not many people dont know you, so you can just follow people so they know what youre doing ot advertise in the forums (not elsewhere else it'll be counted as spam)

Yeah, but this is the “Welcome to Scratch, get started” forum not show and tell. So if you really want to advertise than advertise in the show and tell. Thanks for understanding! ;)
Tangle_da_Lemur
New Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Hi! My name is Perci the Hedgehog,and nice to meet you!
My main account @chestnut333 is banned. LOL
My bsf is @greenhedgehog15, pls follow her.

when green flag clicked
say [Nice to meet you!] for (300) secs
Tangle_da_Lemur
New Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

BIG_pappa_KALVER wrote:

theapplesguy2-1 wrote:

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

Lasdero wrote:

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

Hi… i really want to be a scratcher, how many projects do i have to make to be a scratcher? I have 10 projects already, but they are kinda trash. I know you are not my therapist, but my projects never get likes, comments, or views. I really need help with this…:
Don't worry, it's ok, you just have to be patient like me, a scratcher, it takes a minimum of 2 weeks ONLINE but usually 1 month ONLINE,
keep on loving projects, favoriting projects and sharing projects, feel free to ask questions, I would never resist answering a new scratcher's questions:)

Dirty_Bunnies wrote:

I dont know how to be patient because im just like that :( but thank you for the helpppp but whenever i try to like people's projects i always end up getting jealous and then i compare myself… :,[
the issue is that not many people dont know you, so you can just follow people so they know what youre doing ot advertise in the forums (not elsewhere else it'll be counted as spam)

Yeah, but this is the “Welcome to Scratch, get started” forum not show and tell. So if you really want to advertise than advertise in the show and tell. Thanks for understanding! ;)
Uh……I have one question. WHY IS SCRATCH TEAM ALWAYS MUTING US THINKING WE ARE SAYING BAD THINGS WHEN WE ARE NOT???
Tangle_da_Lemur
New Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

when green flag clicked
say (Sonic.EXE)
hide
wolfslayer9000
Scratcher
59 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Summerat2023 wrote:

Hello!
hello

Hello! My name is wolfslayer9000! My real name is Caleb! My zodiac sign is Cancer!♋
Tangle_da_Lemur
New Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Summerat2023 wrote:

Hello!
hello
Hi! Mine is Virgo
Tangle_da_Lemur
New Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

My browser / operating system: Android Linux 10, Chrome 123.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

Bruh I never noticed that my laptop was a linux LOL
Tangle_da_Lemur
New Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

https./scratch.mit.edu./users/chestnut333/
Mellomiw
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

o

hi! im mellomiw, you can call me mello

wall wall wall wall wall wall
1
2
hey yo







second signature:
this is mia, my well protector
:D :: cap
walllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
my sign is twins.
wolfslayer9000
Scratcher
59 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Summerat2023 wrote:

Hello!
hello
Hi! Mine is Virgo
Cool!

Hello! My name is wolfslayer9000! My real name is Caleb! My zodiac sign is Cancer!♋
sushilotal
Scratcher
21 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

hello there I have a project that's a scrolling engine https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1002285329/
Tangle_da_Lemur
New Scratcher
31 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Tangle_da_Lemur wrote:

wolfslayer9000 wrote:

Summerat2023 wrote:

Hello!
hello
Hi! Mine is Virgo
Cool!
I like Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Sonic X, Chess, Checkers, Monopoly Go Green, and MY LAPTOP.

Powered by DjangoBB