Discuss Scratch

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- wrote:

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

I just noticed a collaborations directory that's currently stickied. I think maybe we should request to be added? It would help us get noticed a bit more and a few more employees. Since my secondary job is to advertise the topic, should I fill out the form to add us to the directory?
Sure!
Can you make that to-do and the project links thingy too?
Done!
Yep. I can update the to-do. I just need to know what the to-dos are and I can write some BBcode.
Also, could you elaborate more on the “project links thingy” (um) thingy? I'm confused on what you mean.
Just like make a new page for project links (like sources or parts of the project)

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- wrote:

AI can't take over the world unless we program them to
Shops I am part of:



More coming soon!
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- wrote:

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- wrote:

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

I just noticed a collaborations directory that's currently stickied. I think maybe we should request to be added? It would help us get noticed a bit more and a few more employees. Since my secondary job is to advertise the topic, should I fill out the form to add us to the directory?
Sure!
Can you make that to-do and the project links thingy too?
Done!
Yep. I can update the to-do. I just need to know what the to-dos are and I can write some BBcode.
Also, could you elaborate more on the “project links thingy” (um) thingy? I'm confused on what you mean.
Just like make a new page for project links (like sources or parts of the project)
Ok.



Pechu317
Scratcher
100+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

are there any forms for asking to change roles? i want to be a programmer because then i can actually do something.

._.
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- wrote:

Just like make a new page for project links (like sources or parts of the project)
Done:

Current Projects
Title Screen by TheGlassPenguin: https://turbowarp.org/477171758
Shapes Tool (beta) by Ninjahttps://scratch.mit.edu/projects/470825697
Drawing Engine + Recorder (beta) by zHmonsterhttps://scratch.mit.edu/projects/477276664/
Loading Screen by TheGlassPenguinhttps://turbowarp.org/477759126
Text Engine Font by Ninja: https://turbowarp.org/480456180


[b][center][quote][big]Current Projects[/big][/quote][/center][/b]
[b]Title Screen[/b] [i]by TheGlassPenguin[/i]: [url=https://turbowarp.org/477171758]https://turbowarp.org/477171758
[/url][b]Shapes Tool [/b][u]([/u]beta) [i]by Ninja[/i]: [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/470825697]https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/470825697[/url]
[b]Drawing Engine + Recorder [/b](beta) [i]by zHmonster[/i]: [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/477276664/]https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/477276664/[/url]
[b]Loading Screen [/b][i]by TheGlassPenguin[/i]: [url=https://turbowarp.org/477759126]https://turbowarp.org/477759126[/url]
[b]Text Engine Font[/b][i][b] [/b]by Ninja: [url=https://turbowarp.org/480456180]https://turbowarp.org/480456180[/url][/i][/center]



Ninja_666
Scratcher
100+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

Fake_p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- wrote:

Shapes (100%)
Circle (100%)
Square (100%)
Shape creator (100%)

Notepad
I'll add more the more progress we make!

Last edited by Ninja_666 (Feb. 24, 2021 05:37:48)


Highlight then control shift down/shift option down


Hey I wanna tell you a secret…















Umm….















Nothing
yoshiman5551
Scratcher
63 posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

I have a simple stamp + pen engine that might be helpful. Click here to use it. You can backpack the scripts if you want to.

Last edited by yoshiman5551 (Feb. 24, 2021 16:45:25)


Here, u can change ur ocular status
Veiw me on ocular here, And here
Press shift + ↓ after highlighting this to see the rest of my siggy

when green flag clicked ::cat
if <[yoshiman5551's existence v] = [true]> then
set <<yoshiman5551 v :: sensing> = (is a coder :: variables)> to (true)
end
zacian ::motion
zamazenta
Pechu317
Scratcher
100+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

yoshiman5551 wrote:

I have a simple stamp + pen engine that might be helpful. Click here to use it. You can backpack the scripts if you want to.
thanks, looks cool! but if i'm not wrong, we're not using stamping.

._.
Pechu317
Scratcher
100+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

Pechu317 wrote:

are there any forms for asking to change roles? i want to be a programmer because then i can actually do something.
i'm gonna do it myself then.

i'm now a coder
what should i do

._.
p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

Pechu317 wrote:

Pechu317 wrote:

are there any forms for asking to change roles? i want to be a programmer because then i can actually do something.
i'm gonna do it myself then.

i'm now a coder
what should i do
Cool


You can work on whatever you please

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- wrote:

AI can't take over the world unless we program them to
Shops I am part of:



More coming soon!
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

b
u
m
p



JDboyz
Scratcher
8 posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

Can I apply?
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

JDboyz wrote:

Can I apply?
See here.



ninjaMAR
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

Your nickname: ninjamar
Why you want to join: to test
What job you want: tester(2)

champagne-
Scratcher
36 posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

Your nickname: Cami
Why you want to join: This sounds like a very interesting project, and I would love to help create this.
What job you want: Tester (I'm very good at breaking things/reporting bugs lol)

currently developing Bubble Tea Art

anime cabin (sac) june 2o21
--Sunny_Bunny--
Scratcher
50 posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

Your nickname: –Sunny–
Why you want to join: Just to help out because this seems really cool and creative.
What job you want: Designer
p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

--Sunny_Bunny-- wrote:

Your nickname: –Sunny–
Why you want to join: Just to help out because this seems really cool and creative.
What job you want: Designer
Hired! First job: Create a little button for the drawing options in the project, starting with pen button.

champagne- wrote:

Your nickname: Cami
Why you want to join: This sounds like a very interesting project, and I would love to help create this.
What job you want: Tester (I'm very good at breaking things/reporting bugs lol)
Hired! You can start be looking at the links here. Let me know your reviews!

ninjaMAR wrote:

Your nickname: ninjamar
Why you want to join: to test
What job you want: tester(2)
Hired! You can do the same thing above, and offer suggestions too


p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- wrote:

AI can't take over the world unless we program them to
Shops I am part of:



More coming soon!
ninjaMAR
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

Main Screen-Working
Shapes-Working
Pen Thing-Color Menu will not change color
Loading Menu-Maybe have a progress bar
Text Engine-Sizing could be better along with less blockiness

Last edited by ninjaMAR (March 1, 2021 14:40:57)


FelinusRex
Scratcher
3 posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

Your nickname: FelinusRex
Why you want to join: Well, It would be a pretty fun thing to do! It would be cool to work in a collab with others!
What job you want: Coder

Last edited by FelinusRex (March 3, 2021 16:56:19)

84375
Scratcher
500+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

ninjaMAR wrote:

Main Screen-Working
Shapes-Working
Pen Thing-Color Menu will not change color
Loading Menu-Maybe have a progress bar
Text Engine-Sizing could be better along with less blockiness

I'll see what I can do about the color menu on the Pen Thing

- 84375

I've left Scratch.

Pay your respects


Shift + Down to see the rest of my signature

Paddle2See wrote:

See the off-subject topic

See the moderator with the big shiny Close button

Close this topic, Mr. Moderator!

Now it is closed.
(quoted from this post)

Harakou wrote:

Please remember that the Scratch Team only ever blocks for “no reason”. Account blocks are put in place to fulfill the Scratch Team's power fantasies and make sure that no one has any fun. We are happy to lift blocks when the blocked person harasses us enough via Contact Us. If you have been blocked, please contact the Scratch Team using the appeal form on the blocked account page - or by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page. Thanks and Scratch On!

AFD in a nutshell: Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.



Lets #StopMassReporting, spread the word!
84375
Scratcher
500+ posts

-~* Squiggly, a pen engine and share-able notepad*~- Official topic

84375 wrote:

ninjaMAR wrote:

Main Screen-Working
Shapes-Working
Pen Thing-Color Menu will not change color
Loading Menu-Maybe have a progress bar
Text Engine-Sizing could be better along with less blockiness

I'll see what I can do about the color menu on the Pen Thing

I fixed it!

- 84375

I've left Scratch.

Pay your respects


Shift + Down to see the rest of my signature

Paddle2See wrote:

See the off-subject topic

See the moderator with the big shiny Close button

Close this topic, Mr. Moderator!

Now it is closed.
(quoted from this post)

Harakou wrote:

Please remember that the Scratch Team only ever blocks for “no reason”. Account blocks are put in place to fulfill the Scratch Team's power fantasies and make sure that no one has any fun. We are happy to lift blocks when the blocked person harasses us enough via Contact Us. If you have been blocked, please contact the Scratch Team using the appeal form on the blocked account page - or by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page. Thanks and Scratch On!

AFD in a nutshell: Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.



Lets #StopMassReporting, spread the word!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile