Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CLOSED|✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ ||⚡✅ ᑭᖇOᗪᑌᑕTᔕ, ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇᔕᕼIᑭᔕ, ᗷᑌᑎᗪᒪEᔕ, OᖴᖴEᖇᔕ, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CLOSED|✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ ||⚡✅ ᑭᖇOᗪᑌᑕTᔕ, ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇᔕᕼIᑭᔕ, ᗷᑌᑎᗪᒪEᔕ, OᖴᖴEᖇᔕ, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡✅

2 pages yay… I guess

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (Dec. 21, 2020 14:04:24)

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CLOSED|✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ ||⚡✅ ᑭᖇOᗪᑌᑕTᔕ, ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇᔕᕼIᑭᔕ, ᗷᑌᑎᗪᒪEᔕ, OᖴᖴEᖇᔕ, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡✅

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (Dec. 21, 2020 23:30:35)

im a regular guy

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im a regular guy

NewAusPolandballer
Scratcher
5 posts

Order Form: Order something from us!

Username: look to the left… fine. @NewAusPolandballer
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): Art
Who do you want to do it (optional): someone whos not too busy
Timeframe (Due Date): whenever you can, not high priority. 15 feb '21
Description: 5 different clip art icons (for use of buttons). one with a factory, one with construction, one with an rpg, one with a coal mine and one with an info tree symbol
Timezone (optional): ??? wat ??? (i am in aedt if thats what you mean)
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): yap
Other Details: clip art pls

Kinder und Betrunkene sagen immer die Wahrheit
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NewAusPolandballer wrote:

Description: 5 different clip art icons (for use of buttons). one with a factory, one with construction, one with an rpg, one with a coal mine and one with an info tree symbol
Adding to the Unclaimed Orders Center! I'll open this shop to orders now.

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (Dec. 22, 2020 14:01:31)

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center
Key:

Claimed, not due yet
Unclaimed, not due yet
Claimed, overdue.
Unclaimed, overdue.

Unclaimed, not due yet.

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (Dec. 22, 2020 07:55:08)

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We are now open to orders!

im a regular guy

DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Taken - but what would you want on the rpg one? I'm confused on how to make that. I'm also going to use Kleki, is that alright with you?
NewAusPolandballer
Scratcher
5 posts

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

Taken - but what would you want on the rpg one? I'm confused on how to make that. I'm also going to use Kleki, is that alright with you?
idc what program u use. umm…. sorry, i meant the weapon (with rpg), not the type of game (not too weapony otherwise i might get in trouble)

Last edited by NewAusPolandballer (Dec. 22, 2020 21:28:59)

Kinder und Betrunkene sagen immer die Wahrheit
Chewyblockguy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: chewyblockguy
Activity Level (1-10):7
What services can you provide?: bbcode, design, medium script, debbugging, ads and hosting plus non moving aesthetics and some moving ones reveiws
Why do you want to join?: to test my skill and help others
Have you read the terms and conditions? My username is in the Username section
Have you followed this topic? (optional) yes
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service): (I hosted and designed that) all my projects ( for code and debugging) my signature and all ads
hat :: hat :: #0307fc // comment
codecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecode
blue my wanna have a bad time aesthetic *reveiw* I recomend you find a way to shorten the more terms section and the disscusion names font is a bit hard to read also maybe shorten the links on the front page (end of reveiw)
Other:

Last edited by Chewyblockguy (Dec. 22, 2020 22:05:58)

these are gary and bob
<()w()>
(()v())
gary will protect me from the evil kumqauts
and bob will help reform the evil kumqauts

project showcase:
DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

idc what program u use. umm…. sorry, i meant the weapon (with rpg), not the type of game (not too weapony otherwise i might get in trouble)
Oki, I'll get started.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chewyblockguy wrote:

Username: chewyblockguy
Activity Level (1-10):7
What services can you provide?: bbcode, design, medium script, debbugging, ads and hosting plus non moving aesthetics and some moving ones reveiws
Why do you want to join?: to test my skill and help others
Have you read the terms and conditions? My username is in the Username section
Have you followed this topic? (optional) yes
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service): (I hosted and designed that) all my projects ( for code and debugging) my signature and all ads
hat :: hat :: #0307fc // comment
codecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecodecode
blue my wanna have a bad time aesthetic *reveiw* I recomend you find a way to shorten the more terms section and the disscusion names font is a bit hard to read also maybe shorten the links on the front page (end of reveiw)
Other:
Sorry, rejected. The codeword is correct, but it wasn't used properly.
Correct Example:
Username: My username is lightningspark6545.
Your banner is quite good, and your projects are pretty good. Your project Corona-Former seems pretty smooth and well coded, but on the other hand, another one of your platformers Amnesia has a few bugs. You stated it was your first platformer though, it's pretty good for a first attempt! Your BBCode examples don't seem that complicated, maybe you could give an example of a shop page/post that you formatted. The review is OK, but it is quite short. You may apply when you have better examples!

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (Dec. 23, 2020 05:12:18)

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im a regular guy

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Spritesmasher.
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): erm, a mix, really… An intro and outro
Who do you want to do it (optional): I have seen that lightning is a really good coder and does things on time so maybe Lightningspark6545 but if not it's ok too.
Timeframe (Due Date): 5th January 2021
Description: The primary colours should be Blue and Orange, and have my OC in it. It should also include something about star trek.
Timezone (optional): Same as you lightning!
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Followed!
Other Details: Nice to see you again lightning!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: redguy7
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): review
Who do you want to do it (optional): idc
Timeframe (Due Date): asap
Description: review perfect pearls, link in siggy
Timezone (optional): us ct
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): no
Other Details: none

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Username: redguy7
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): review
Who do you want to do it (optional): idc
Timeframe (Due Date): asap
Description: review perfect pearls, link in siggy
Timezone (optional): us ct
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): no
Other Details: none
Taken! I'll do it tomorrow!

Spritesmasher wrote:

Username: Spritesmasher.
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): erm, a mix, really… An intro and outro
Who do you want to do it (optional): I have seen that lightning is a really good coder and does things on time so maybe Lightningspark6545 but if not it's ok too.
Timeframe (Due Date): 5th January 2021
Description: The primary colours should be Blue and Orange, and have my OC in it. It should also include something about star trek.
Timezone (optional): Same as you lightning!
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): Followed!
Other Details: Nice to see you again lightning!
Taken!

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im a regular guy

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CLOSED|✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ ||⚡✅ ᑭᖇOᗪᑌᑕTᔕ, ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇᔕᕼIᑭᔕ, ᗷᑌᑎᗪᒪEᔕ, OᖴᖴEᖇᔕ, ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗰOᖇE!⚡✅ [RSS Feed]