Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

hello?
ieu99
Scratcher
21 posts

Elemental Clans

OK i will not be active for about a week sorry.
topazdragonlord
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

Done. I've added 'WANTED! People to help do voices in Elemental Clans Collab!' to the beginning of every single one of my posts.

Maltese_Falcon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

I would record voices, but I don't think my voice is really what you're looking for. I'm an 11 year old male with a slightly higher pitch than normal (But not very high) in case there's someone that would be a fit for my voice.
Waffle27
Scratcher
500+ posts

Elemental Clans

@Maltese-Falcon, oh come on you should do one! Just one voice! Mine isn't the best either, or at least it isn't when recorded

<— Made by Blazingwave :3

madbunnygal
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

Maltese_Falcon wrote:

I would record voices, but I don't think my voice is really what you're looking for. I'm an 11 year old male with a slightly higher pitch than normal (But not very high) in case there's someone that would be a fit for my voice.
You should do one!! I'm only 13 and I am doing one!
Maltese_Falcon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

I'll try! Who do you think would be best for me?
ClareBear202
Scratcher
27 posts

Elemental Clans

Hi again madbunnygal and destructo-serpent and everyone; I was just wondering if you guys wanted me to record my voice now, (I have one line, yay! XD) and when I record it should I post it on here? Also, if you guys need a story writer, I'm pretty good at that, but I have A LOT of homework and studying to do for school and I will not be able to go on Scratch next Wednesday, Thursday, because of a school trip, and maybe I can go on on Friday, I will try. So if you want me to be the story writer you have to give me the basic idea for the story and then I can write the story. And again: I know that you guys need more voices, so I can be another voice if you guys want me too. Remember I'm 12 and female so yeah. If you guys need help writing the story or getting more voices or anything, I might be able to do something. Thanks,

~ClareBear202
ClareBear202
Scratcher
27 posts

Elemental Clans

ClareBear202 wrote:

Hi again madbunnygal and destructo-serpent and everyone; I was just wondering if you guys wanted me to record my voice now, (I have one line, yay! XD) and when I record it should I post it on here? Also, if you guys need a story writer, I'm pretty good at that, but I have A LOT of homework and studying to do for school and I will not be able to go on Scratch next Wednesday, Thursday, because of a school trip, and maybe I can go on on Friday, I will try. So if you want me to be the story writer you have to give me the basic idea for the story and then I can write the story. And again: I know that you guys need more voices, so I can be another voice if you guys want me too. Remember I'm 12 and female so yeah. If you guys need help writing the story or getting more voices or anything, I might be able to do something. Thanks,

~ClareBear202

But I don't think I can do much with you this weekend, because I had a play to day and it was extremely hot and something is wrong with my head so I can't go on the computer or look at screens to much so if you guys need me to do anything it will probably not be this weekend it might be I don't know, but I really think I could help you guys if you needed any. Thx!

~ClareBear202
madbunnygal
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

ClareBear202 wrote:

ClareBear202 wrote:

~ClareBear202

But I don't think I can do much with you this weekend, because I had a play to day and it was extremely hot and something is wrong with my head so I can't go on the computer or look at screens to much so if you guys need me to do anything it will probably not be this weekend it might be I don't know, but I really think I could help you guys if you needed any. Thx!

~ClareBear202
that's alright! just take your time!!
Blazingwave
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Elemental Clans

Maltese_Falcon wrote:

I'll try! Who do you think would be best for me?
How about strike or tornado?

Maltese_Falcon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

Sure!
madbunnygal
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

Bump, record voices!! Also, charrie drawers, start drawing leaders!
Maltese- Griffin (King Hurricane)
Lund- Centaur (King Fern)
Me- Pegsus (Queen Luna)

Thanks!!
Maltese_Falcon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

Yes! Finally! I'm on it, madbunnygal!!!
Edit: Grr…I'm doing horribly drawing on the computer. I'm good on paper, and I'm usually good on computer, but this griffon isn't turning out right! But if at first you don't succeed, try again. So I'll try, try again.

Last edited by Maltese_Falcon (May 19, 2013 01:41:40)

madbunnygal
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

Maltese_Falcon wrote:

Yes! Finally! I'm on it, madbunnygal!!!
Edit: Grr…I'm doing horribly drawing on the computer. I'm good on paper, and I'm usually good on computer, but this griffon isn't turning out right! But if at first you don't succeed, try again. So I'll try, try again.
If you want to scan your drawings, put them on a scratch project and I can trace over them
Maltese_Falcon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

That would be great, madbunnygal! Thanks!
madbunnygal
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

Ok, so when are you planned to draw it
Maltese_Falcon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

I'll probably get it done on Friday. I'm a bit busy this week, but I'll work on him every opportunity I can.
wingedrabbit
New to Scratch
11 posts

Elemental Clans

this looks like a cool collab!! can't wait for its episodes to come out!

Last edited by wingedrabbit (May 19, 2013 07:13:38)

topazdragonlord
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elemental Clans

I have an idea *light bulb appears above my head*
how about in the space/time clan palace there is a secret chamber, and it leads down and down to the very bottom of the palace where it opens up to a huge cave with lots of magical crystals growing everywhere. and the magical crystals emit an aura that strengthens magic. And this is where Queen Luna goes to (insert thing here, like relax or un-corrupt people taken by the darkness). But in the wrong hands this cave can destroy things in the blink of an eye.

perhaps we could make a later scene based of that .

Last edited by topazdragonlord (May 19, 2013 07:27:09)