Discuss Scratch

moigam
Scratcher
500+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

Banners come soon.


About | Forms | Employees | Rules | Products



Last edited by moigam (Jan. 9, 2021 14:56:05)


Maybe Click It! Beta A Clicker game, Check out!
Burgher1679
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

Main page | Forms | Employees | Rules | Products
About

This shop is made by moigam. You are sure to get good service here and no order has been late! Here you can get almost anything requested, but we will add some products when there are enough employees. Currently the fastest service because we have a lot of employees but no many requests! Here you can ask for even art, music, code, or anything else! You can find the main studio here. We do not make partnerships. There are many reasons for this, but the most important is that our employees are able to serve as often as possible.

Last edited by Burgher1679 (Dec. 2, 2020 12:21:29)


© 2020 - 2021 M-INDUSTRIES
Miao::#0000ff//Miao
moigam
Scratcher
500+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

Burgher1679 wrote:

I will make a banner with BBcode.
For this studio?

Maybe Click It! Beta A Clicker game, Check out!
Burgher1679
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

Main page | About | Employees | Rules | Products
Forms


* = required
Request form: (Art)
1)* What is it?
2)* Color
3)* Is it a icon? Yes or no
4) Other things
5)* How fast should it be completed? (Don't answer if it doesn't matter)
Once you have received your order, would you please rate this? The form can be found at the bottom of this message.


Request form: (Animation)
1)* Subject
2)* Description on request
3)* Is it a icon? Yes or no
4)* How fast should it be completed? (Don't answer if it doesn't matter)
Once you have received your order, would you please rate this? The form can be found at the bottom of this message.

Request form: (Music)
1)* Genre(s)
2) Other things
3)* How fast should it be completed? The time should currently be more than four days. (Don't answer if it doesn't matter)
Once you have received your order, would you please rate this? The form can be found at the bottom of this message.


Request form: (Code)
1) * What should the code do?
2) Implementation ideas
3) Other matters
4)* How fast should it be completed? (Don't answer if it doesn't matter)
Once you have received your order, would you please rate this? The form can be found at the bottom of this message.


Request form: (Code debug)
1)* Code
2)* bug
3) Other matters
4)* How fast should it be completed? (Don't answer if it doesn't matter))
Once you have received your order, would you please rate this? The form can be found at the bottom of this message.


Request form: (Forum)
1)* Description of the request
Once you have received your order, would you please rate this? The form can be found at the bottom of this message.


Request form: (Other)
1)* What should be done? (See “Products” for all products. It has not yet been done.)
2)* How fast should it be completed? (Don't answer if it doesn't matter)
Once you have received your order, would you please rate this? You can find it below this.



Review form:
1)* Author name
2)* Rating (1-10)
3)* Was the time fast enough?
4) Comments / things to say



We are looking for a lot more employees!
Accession form:
1) * Activity
2) * Things you are good at
3) Things where you are not so good

Last edited by Burgher1679 (Dec. 2, 2020 12:29:44)


© 2020 - 2021 M-INDUSTRIES
Miao::#0000ff//Miao
moigam
Scratcher
500+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

Burgher1679 wrote:

moigam wrote:

Burgher1679 wrote:

I will make a banner with BBcode.
For this studio?
No, for this forum!
Do you like it?

The Scratch Shop

[big][color=#ff0000]T[/color][color=#ff7f00]h[/color][color=#ffff00]e[/color] [color=#00ffff]S[/color][color=#0000ff]c[/color][color=#8b00ff]r[/color][color=#ff0000]a[/color][color=#ff7f00]t[/color][color=#ffff00]c[/color][color=#00ff00]h[/color] [color=#0000ff]S[/color][color=#8b00ff]h[/color][color=#ff0000]o[/color][color=#ff7f00]p[/color][/big]

Amazing!

Last edited by moigam (Nov. 28, 2020 07:39:36)


Maybe Click It! Beta A Clicker game, Check out!
Burgher1679
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!


I think this is better:



The Scratch Shop!





[Center]
[img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/gallery/28150681_200x130.png[/img]
[big][b]
[color=#00FFF7]T[/color][color=#00EFF7]h[/color][color=#00DFF8]e[/color] [color=#00CFF8]S[/color][color=#00BFF9]c[/color][color=#00AFF9]r[/color][color=#009FFA]a[/color][color=#008FFA]t[/color][color=#007FFB]c[/color][color=#006FFB]h[/color] [color=#005FFC]S[/color][color=#003FFD]h[/color][color=#002FFD]o[/color][color=#001FFE]p[/color][color=#000FFE]![/color][/b][/big][/center]


© 2020 - 2021 M-INDUSTRIES
Miao::#0000ff//Miao
moigam
Scratcher
500+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

Burgher1679 wrote:

I think this is better:



The Scratch Shop!





[Center]
[img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/gallery/28150681_200x130.png[/img]
[big][b]
[color=#00FFF7]T[/color][color=#00EFF7]h[/color][color=#00DFF8]e[/color] [color=#00CFF8]S[/color][color=#00BFF9]c[/color][color=#00AFF9]r[/color][color=#009FFA]a[/color][color=#008FFA]t[/color][color=#007FFB]c[/color][color=#006FFB]h[/color] [color=#005FFC]S[/color][color=#003FFD]h[/color][color=#002FFD]o[/color][color=#001FFE]p[/color][color=#000FFE]![/color][/b][/big][/center]

Thank you for your help, you have been an important person in the development of this matter. That's really better!

Maybe Click It! Beta A Clicker game, Check out!
Burgher1679
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

moigam wrote:

Burgher1679 wrote:

I think this is better:



The Scratch Shop!





[Center]
[img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/gallery/28150681_200x130.png[/img]
[big][b]
[color=#00FFF7]T[/color][color=#00EFF7]h[/color][color=#00DFF8]e[/color] [color=#00CFF8]S[/color][color=#00BFF9]c[/color][color=#00AFF9]r[/color][color=#009FFA]a[/color][color=#008FFA]t[/color][color=#007FFB]c[/color][color=#006FFB]h[/color] [color=#005FFC]S[/color][color=#003FFD]h[/color][color=#002FFD]o[/color][color=#001FFE]p[/color][color=#000FFE]![/color][/b][/big][/center]

Thank you for your help, you have been an important person in the development of this matter. That's really better!
your welcome

© 2020 - 2021 M-INDUSTRIES
Miao::#0000ff//Miao
moigam
Scratcher
500+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

Burgher1679 wrote:

moigam wrote:

Burgher1679 wrote:

I think this is better:



The Scratch Shop!





[Center]
[img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/gallery/28150681_200x130.png[/img]
[big][b]
[color=#00FFF7]T[/color][color=#00EFF7]h[/color][color=#00DFF8]e[/color] [color=#00CFF8]S[/color][color=#00BFF9]c[/color][color=#00AFF9]r[/color][color=#009FFA]a[/color][color=#008FFA]t[/color][color=#007FFB]c[/color][color=#006FFB]h[/color] [color=#005FFC]S[/color][color=#003FFD]h[/color][color=#002FFD]o[/color][color=#001FFE]p[/color][color=#000FFE]![/color][/b][/big][/center]

Thank you for your help, you have been an important person in the development of this matter. That's really better!
your welcome
I don't know how I could thank you enough…

Maybe Click It! Beta A Clicker game, Check out!
Burgher1679
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

moigam wrote:

Burgher1679 wrote:

moigam wrote:

Burgher1679 wrote:

I think this is better:



The Scratch Shop!

Thank you for your help, you have been an important person in the development of this matter. That's really better!
your welcome
I don't know how I could thank you enough…
Follow my best friend (only if you want) : https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Burgher1678

© 2020 - 2021 M-INDUSTRIES
Miao::#0000ff//Miao
moigam
Scratcher
500+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

Burgher1679 wrote:

moigam wrote:

Burgher1679 wrote:

moigam wrote:

Burgher1679 wrote:

I think this is better:



The Scratch Shop!

Thank you for your help, you have been an important person in the development of this matter. That's really better!
your welcome
I don't know how I could thank you enough…
Follow my best friend (only if you want) : https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Burgher1678
ok

Maybe Click It! Beta A Clicker game, Check out!
CAMION11133777
New to Scratch
2 posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

1)* Style pixel art
2)* Color blue
3) Other things it sholud be my pfp but pixel art
4)* How fast should it be completed? (Don't answer if it doesn't matter)
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

Can we partener?
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/461739/

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
moigam
Scratcher
500+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

LankyBox01 wrote:

Can we partener?
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/461739/
Yes.

CAMION11133777 wrote:

1)* Style pixel art
2)* Color blue
3) Other things it sholud be my pfp but pixel art
4)* How fast should it be completed? (Don't answer if it doesn't matter)
Thanks for the request! I inform the art group that it has become a request.

Maybe Click It! Beta A Clicker game, Check out!
YanagiJuniper
Scratcher
100+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

CAMION11133777 wrote:

1)* Style pixel art
2)* Color blue
3) Other things it sholud be my pfp but pixel art
4)* How fast should it be completed? (Don't answer if it doesn't matter)
Easy.

I'm the creator of Stunt Egg The Series! … Also I should probably write something else, but I'll do that later…
YanagiJuniper
Scratcher
100+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!




















(I finished a request but I couldn't upload it…)

Last edited by YanagiJuniper (Nov. 28, 2020 14:00:59)


I'm the creator of Stunt Egg The Series! … Also I should probably write something else, but I'll do that later…
moigam
Scratcher
500+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

YanagiJuniper wrote:

(I finished a request but I couldn't upload it…)
In what way can you not?

Maybe Click It! Beta A Clicker game, Check out!
Vaibhs11
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

1) * Activity: Everyday
2) * Things you are good at: Code, BBcode
3) Things where you are not so good: Art, animation




$("<span class='rempost' style='cursor:pointer;'>Remove </span>").insertAfter("div.box-head span.conr"); $("span.rempost").click(function(){$(this).parent().parent().remove()});
moigam
Scratcher
500+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

Vaibhs11 wrote:

1) * Activity: Everyday
2) * Things you are good at: Code, BBcode
3) Things where you are not so good: Art, animation
You have been accepted! Now you can just wait for requests to come. Here is the studio of the employees.

Maybe Click It! Beta A Clicker game, Check out!
moigam
Scratcher
500+ posts

Moigam's Winter Shop! | Fast service!

CAMION11133777 wrote:

1)* Style pixel art
2)* Color blue
3) Other things it sholud be my pfp but pixel art
4)* How fast should it be completed? (Don't answer if it doesn't matter)
Your request is complete! Link

Maybe Click It! Beta A Clicker game, Check out!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile