Discuss Scratch

MushroomMan99
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

Some_Guy1 wrote:

I support this
So do I
<(((Minecraft) + (Doctor Who)) + (Punk Rock Music)) = [Awesome! ]>

when green flag clicked
if <(language) = [English ]> then

say [Everything is Awesome!] for (2) secs
end
if <(language) = [French ]> then

say [Tout est super-genial!] for (2) secs
end
if <(language) = [Italian ]> then

say [E meraviglioso!] for (2) secs
end
if <(language) = [Spanish ]> then

say [Todo es fabuloso!] for (2) secs
end
mariobros406
Scratcher
500+ posts

sensing blocks!h

1. Support.
2. Support.
3. No support.
4. I don't get it…so no support, I guess?

Put me on the support list anyways, I like most of these ideas.

I only check in to Scratch from time to time to see what others have been up to. I don't really post anything anymore. I'll occasionally post a question in the AT forum if I can't find an answer anywhere else.
awesomegames123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

support
awesomegames123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

mariobros406 wrote:

1. Support.
2. Support.
3. No support.
4. I don't get it…so no support, I guess?

Put me on the support list anyways, I like most of these ideas.


3. things.
1. you profile pic is the best on scratch!
2. for number 4 it will be like a custom block, but shaped like a string input or a ballonean input, and insterted. eg

if <(custom input) = [ (speed)]> then

end
cusom input should be blue

i hope you understand.
3. Anyway, please could you tell me why you don't support number three. on my computer and my friends computer if a sprite is on hundred percent ghost it won't let me use the when sprite clicked block.

Last edited by awesomegames123 (July 28, 2014 09:28:57)

epicsandwich123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

BUMP (WHY IS NO ONE WRITING ON THIS TOPIC)

ever wanted some awesome sening blocks? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/45738/
how about copying and pasting? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/41980/

#sorry, but games coming soon. check my old account, awesomegames123!
awesomegames123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

epicsandwich123 wrote:

BUMP (WHY IS NO ONE WRITING ON THIS TOPIC)
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP
awesomegames123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

i'm getting real sad
Blaze349
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sensing blocks!h

awesomegames123 wrote:

i'm getting real sad

epicsandwich123 wrote:

BUMP (WHY IS NO ONE WRITING ON THIS TOPIC)
Try to change the title to ‘A compilation of suggestions’. There is some\where that says not to use all caps. Btw I tend to disregard anything with the word ‘epic’.
epicsandwich123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

Blaze349 wrote:

awesomegames123 wrote:

i'm getting real sad

epicsandwich123 wrote:

BUMP (WHY IS NO ONE WRITING ON THIS TOPIC)
Try to change the title to ‘A compilation of suggestions’. There is some\where that says not to use all caps. Btw I tend to disregard anything with the word ‘epic’.

sorry about the caps, i sometimes forget how it makes me look angry. i should just highlight it in bold. And as for the title, at the start i though it would be a good one but now i know. i created a duplicate topic which paddle2see closed. please could you tell me if their is a way to change the title?

ever wanted some awesome sening blocks? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/45738/
how about copying and pasting? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/41980/

#sorry, but games coming soon. check my old account, awesomegames123!
epicsandwich123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

bump

ever wanted some awesome sening blocks? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/45738/
how about copying and pasting? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/41980/

#sorry, but games coming soon. check my old account, awesomegames123!
epicsandwich123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

bump

ever wanted some awesome sening blocks? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/45738/
how about copying and pasting? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/41980/

#sorry, but games coming soon. check my old account, awesomegames123!
Blaze349
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sensing blocks!h

epicsandwich123 wrote:

Blaze349 wrote:

awesomegames123 wrote:

i'm getting real sad

epicsandwich123 wrote:

BUMP (WHY IS NO ONE WRITING ON THIS TOPIC)
Try to change the title to ‘A compilation of suggestions’. There is some\where that says not to use all caps. Btw I tend to disregard anything with the word ‘epic’.

sorry about the caps, i sometimes forget how it makes me look angry. i should just highlight it in bold. And as for the title, at the start i though it would be a good one but now i know. i created a duplicate topic which paddle2see closed. please could you tell me if their is a way to change the title?
Click edit on the first post.
epicsandwich123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

bump

ever wanted some awesome sening blocks? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/45738/
how about copying and pasting? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/41980/

#sorry, but games coming soon. check my old account, awesomegames123!
epicsandwich123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

bump, please guys

ever wanted some awesome sening blocks? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/45738/
how about copying and pasting? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/41980/

#sorry, but games coming soon. check my old account, awesomegames123!
theonlygusti
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sensing blocks!h

stickfiregames wrote:

Support all of them.

As for 3, it seems that setting ghost to 100 doesn't work on all computers. Set ghost to 99 always works and you can barely see the sprite

What about 99.9999999999999999?

epicsandwich123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

theonlygusti wrote:

stickfiregames wrote:

Support all of them.

As for 3, it seems that setting ghost to 100 doesn't work on all computers. Set ghost to 99 always works and you can barely see the sprite

What about 99.9999999999999999?

i'm not sure it works, it might just round the effect up. do you support?

ever wanted some awesome sening blocks? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/45738/
how about copying and pasting? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/41980/

#sorry, but games coming soon. check my old account, awesomegames123!
epicsandwich123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

bump

ever wanted some awesome sening blocks? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/45738/
how about copying and pasting? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/41980/

#sorry, but games coming soon. check my old account, awesomegames123!
awesomegames123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

bump
epicsandwich123
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

bump

Last edited by epicsandwich123 (Aug. 2, 2014 18:42:58)


ever wanted some awesome sening blocks? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/45738/
how about copying and pasting? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/41980/

#sorry, but games coming soon. check my old account, awesomegames123!
MushroomMan99
Scratcher
100+ posts

sensing blocks!h

SUPPORT!

when green flag clicked
if <(language) = [English ]> then

say [Everything is Awesome!] for (2) secs
end
if <(language) = [French ]> then

say [Tout est super-genial!] for (2) secs
end
if <(language) = [Italian ]> then

say [E meraviglioso!] for (2) secs
end
if <(language) = [Spanish ]> then

say [Todo es fabuloso!] for (2) secs
end

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile