Discuss Scratch

AnimationWarriorCats
Scratcher
500+ posts

Warriors - by Erin Hunter

pearlymoorehen wrote:

-Lily_Elanor- wrote:

Does anyone else detest Needletail, or am I alone in that?
Honey, you're sooooooo alone.
Nah, I agree with them

“You procrastinate making videos, cause being judged is scary, you're so close to being forgotten, the hate's imaginary~”
“The internet is here, the internet is great, when you've got lots of followers who needs a real mate?”
“It's a good thing to be strange, normalness leads to sadness.”
“If you're insulting people on the internet, you must be ugly on the inside.”
Just-A-Circle
Scratcher
26 posts

I'm re reading warriors right now (found them on my bookshelf when I was cleaning it so decided to read them again)

hey it's just-a-circle
can scratch please let us change our usernames
i want to be kiwi-senpai
despacito is a metaphor for communism
LadySummoner
Scratcher
40 posts

Needletails dead? I must not be caught up on the books or im forgetting something.

Bk cba kwhz faor pvwo, ufwhg et mki rk

<[key] = [owo]>
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LadySummoner wrote:

Needletails dead? I must not be caught up on the books or im forgetting something.
She might be. It's super ambiguous.

BUT I BELIEVE SHE WILL RETURN AND SERENADE ME, STRUMMING A GUITAR WITH HER CLAWS OR SOMETHING I DUNNO WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS

“Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Hilbert! Well, then… Farewell!” ~ N
LadySummoner
Scratcher
40 posts

when green flag clicked
forever
show variable [meow v]
set [meow v] to [WARRIOR CATS FOREVER]
end
when this sprite clicked
stop [other scripts in sprite v]
say [y you click me]
wait (2) secs
hide variable [meow v]
stop [all v]

Last edited by LadySummoner (June 9, 2017 22:01:13)

<[key] = [owo]>
LadySummoner
Scratcher
40 posts

pearlymoorehen wrote:

LadySummoner wrote:

BUT I BELIEVE SHE WILL RETURN AND SERENADE ME, STRUMMING A GUITAR WITH HER CLAWS OR SOMETHING I DUNNO WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS

xD

<[key] = [owo]>
AnimationWarriorCats
Scratcher
500+ posts

LadySummoner wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

LadySummoner wrote:

xD
I use pdf websites because my Kindle isn't like a real book (and it's hard to use) and the books aren't found in my country. The only book that is physical of the warriors series I have is Twilight

SO I STILL WASN'T ABLE TO READ SHATTERED SKY ;o;

“You procrastinate making videos, cause being judged is scary, you're so close to being forgotten, the hate's imaginary~”
“The internet is here, the internet is great, when you've got lots of followers who needs a real mate?”
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It's ya girl. MAPLESHADE.

“Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Hilbert! Well, then… Farewell!” ~ N
CellularData
Scratcher
500+ posts

did anybody else think it was unfair to have made goosefeather an apprentice at 4 moons?

it was unfair on the others because they didn't get the same chance as him
and unfair on him because he was condescended to and not given the same chance as the other med cat apprentices

besides, why did they think he needed to become a medicine cat so quickly? either i wasn't paying attention or these cats just made up a nonexistent issue from thin air

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

favorite quote: “A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.”
star sign: cancer
AnimationWarriorCats
Scratcher
500+ posts

pearlymoorehen wrote:

sneeeeeeeerp
It's ya girl. MAPLESHADE.
Mapleshade is my favourite villain of all time, and MSV is my favourite e-book thingie.

Good job on da art X3

ScriptedAwesome
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CellularData
Scratcher
500+ posts

Everyone complains about how Scourge is SO EVIL because his sister picked on him, but this is really what happened.

- Wasn't cared about by his family.
- Wasn't cared about by kids coming to adopt his brother and sister.
- Took a trip out into the wild.
- WAS NEARLY KILLED by a clan cat.
- Came back to find he wasn't welcome anymore.
- Had to live on the streets.
- Had to be tough to not be killed by the other cats.
- Stayed tough too long and wound up with bad intentions.

When you think about it that way…

Yes, he's evil. Yes, he shouldn't have taken over the forest. But he's not a mass murderer because of SIBLING RIVALRY. It's because he had a traumatizing experience literally JUST before being kicked out of his own home and forced to hang around the wrong cats.

Could other “good guys” have followed the same path?

Some, yes. More ambitious or cruel cats who wound up being “good guys” could easily have been Scourge.

Could FIRESTAR have been Scourge?

It could have happened… but not to that extent. He would have been beat up by Tigerstar, but he would have tried to get revenge in a “proper” way, not just mercilessly killing.

Well, that's just my opinion: Scourge was evil, yes, but it wasn't for no apparent reason.

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

favorite quote: “A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.”
AnimationWarriorCats
Scratcher
500+ posts

CellularData wrote:

Some, yes. More ambitious or cruel cats who wound up being “good guys” could easily have been Scourge.

It could have happened… but not to that extent. He would have been beat up by Tigerstar, but he would have tried to get revenge in a “proper” way, not just mercilessly killing.
It made me think of this video. (might contain small amount of swearing)

CellularData
Scratcher
500+ posts

AnimationWarriorCats wrote:

CellularData wrote:

It made me think of this video. (might contain small amount of swearing)
I actually saw a portion of that video… which inspired the end part about other cats following the same path

pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NEW BLIXEMI SONG AAAAAAAA

Nature-girl
Scratcher
78 posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

I'm almost finished with the entire series now (reading The Last Hope). I really like it, even though people tell me that because I'm in high school, I'm probably getting a little old for it. But who cares what they say!
Totally! I am going yo high school and I still like it too!

Hey Pawsome people! Your projects are Meownificent! Meow I am Litter-ally ameowzed by how Meowvelous they are! Clawsome job! Fur Real! Whether you are a Meowsician or a Cathlete, all Ameowzing! They are really Clawfully good! You done with my puns at the Mewment? You gotta be Kitten me! Well buddy, you will need to Purr-suade me more to change my Cattitude! But…I might consider it if you say Paw-lease…Pawsitive! Lol XD Bye!
AnimationWarriorCats
Scratcher
500+ posts

pearlymoorehen wrote:

NEW BLIXEMI SONG AAAAAAAA
IT'S AMAZING

on a sidenote:

BLIXEMI ALSO MADE ME KINDA SHIP MOTHPOOL (that ship name sounds crrepy)

Last edited by AnimationWarriorCats (July 14, 2017 16:00:10)

Dotpool12
Scratcher
100+ posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

In China, there are Warriors 3D trading cards, puzzles, and cups.

#ScoreOneForChina

This is another reason why China is a beautiful country.
Oh. My. Godness.
LunaStarSeeker
Scratcher
98 posts

LadySummoner wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

LadySummoner wrote:

xD

niether do I XD

Always looks on the bright side, even when there isn't a bright side… Professional Optimist
Check this out!!
I'm LunaStarSeeker, and I love to read. Once I turn 18, I really want to be a

The rest of this signature was eaten by a small orange fruit.

vmyhscratchsep
Scratcher
85 posts

I used to read Warriors a lot, but then I got absorbed in something else. I still enjoy reading Warriors though.

Wings of Fire forever!