Discuss Scratch

ramiepspp
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

ethanwalker0978 wrote:

1: Shop Name?drifty’s shop
2: Shop Link? here
3: Shop Banner (optional)?
4: What does your shop do?cloud multiplayer and debugging
5: Benefits on our side? Somewhere when you are very busy and you can redirect them
6: Benefits on your side?advertiseing
7: Are you following this thread?yes
8: Have you read the terms?Creative0
i'm sorry but not accepted. Why? because you closed the topic so it's not an open shop where scratchers can order
lannysteel
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

douhnutdavid wrote:

lannysteel wrote:

1: Username? lannysteel
2: What are you ordering? Huge art homework but easy I need someone to do some stuff on pixlr like 15 things but its ez i promise she even gave us videos even though we know how to do it you just need to use the tools in pixlr I will send you the stuff you need
3: Who do you want to complete your order (optional)? anyone
4: Context of order? download put all the stuff you did in a google slide also whe you send me the link when I say edit, edit the link so no one else can have it
5: Have you read the terms? Yes, Also I love this brownie my mom made me mhhhhhh
6: Are you following this thread? yes
7: Deadline (optional)? today or tmr

Im also giving follow and loving alot of your projects
Sorry I don't think anyone will take this nor will I allow it cause its cheating lol.
You should do it yourself and not cheat!

its not cheating if I already did it but everything I did got deleted any its worth 500 points and that will drop me too a f
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

lannysteel wrote:

douhnutdavid wrote:

lannysteel wrote:

1: Username? lannysteel
2: What are you ordering? Huge art homework but easy I need someone to do some stuff on pixlr like 15 things but its ez i promise she even gave us videos even though we know how to do it you just need to use the tools in pixlr I will send you the stuff you need
3: Who do you want to complete your order (optional)? anyone
4: Context of order? download put all the stuff you did in a google slide also whe you send me the link when I say edit, edit the link so no one else can have it
5: Have you read the terms? Yes, Also I love this brownie my mom made me mhhhhhh
6: Are you following this thread? yes
7: Deadline (optional)? today or tmr

Im also giving follow and loving alot of your projects
Sorry I don't think anyone will take this nor will I allow it cause its cheating lol.
You should do it yourself and not cheat!

its not cheating if I already did it but everything I did got deleted any its worth 500 points and that will drop me too a f
Well I'm not doing it. Idk if someone else would wanna take this if they did I guess thats fine? (I highly discourage that)

Last edited by douhnutdavid (Dec. 10, 2020 19:36:18)


☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
lannysteel
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

douhnutdavid wrote:

lannysteel wrote:

douhnutdavid wrote:

lannysteel wrote:

1: Username? lannysteel
2: What are you ordering? Huge art homework but easy I need someone to do some stuff on pixlr like 15 things but its ez i promise she even gave us videos even though we know how to do it you just need to use the tools in pixlr I will send you the stuff you need
3: Who do you want to complete your order (optional)? anyone
4: Context of order? download put all the stuff you did in a google slide also whe you send me the link when I say edit, edit the link so no one else can have it
5: Have you read the terms? Yes, Also I love this brownie my mom made me mhhhhhh
6: Are you following this thread? yes
7: Deadline (optional)? today or tmr

Im also giving follow and loving alot of your projects
Sorry I don't think anyone will take this nor will I allow it cause its cheating lol.
You should do it yourself and not cheat!

its not cheating if I already did it but everything I did got deleted any its worth 500 points and that will drop me too a f
Well I'm not doing it. Idk if someone else would wanna take this if they did I guess thats fine? (I highly discourage that)

Im just joking I just really want people to try this pixlr tutorial i made and see the results
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

lannysteel wrote:

douhnutdavid wrote:

lannysteel wrote:

douhnutdavid wrote:

lannysteel wrote:

1: Username? lannysteel
2: What are you ordering? Huge art homework but easy I need someone to do some stuff on pixlr like 15 things but its ez i promise she even gave us videos even though we know how to do it you just need to use the tools in pixlr I will send you the stuff you need
3: Who do you want to complete your order (optional)? anyone
4: Context of order? download put all the stuff you did in a google slide also whe you send me the link when I say edit, edit the link so no one else can have it
5: Have you read the terms? Yes, Also I love this brownie my mom made me mhhhhhh
6: Are you following this thread? yes
7: Deadline (optional)? today or tmr

Im also giving follow and loving alot of your projects
Sorry I don't think anyone will take this nor will I allow it cause its cheating lol.
You should do it yourself and not cheat!

its not cheating if I already did it but everything I did got deleted any its worth 500 points and that will drop me too a f
Well I'm not doing it. Idk if someone else would wanna take this if they did I guess thats fine? (I highly discourage that)

Im just joking I just really want people to try this pixlr tutorial i made and see the results
oh lol k

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
mlcreater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

Order Form
I tried ordering this at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/4672836/ but nobody could take it.

Brownie
1: mlcreater
2: Art
3: (optional)
4: I am going to make a project
5: Yes I did
6: No because it is too active
7: As soon as possible?

There was nowhere to say what I wanted a picture of so:

A view from above of a flat surface, with one small bump in it
The bump should cast a shadow onto the flat surface
The shadow should point to the right of the bump
The flat surface should be colored solid red (no gradient) except in the shadow of the bump
The top of the bump should be the same shade of red as the flat surface
The bump should be the shape of those on LEGO bricks
I would prefer a Vector mode drawing

← there are 3 sig figs and 0 kumquats





douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

mlcreater wrote:

Order Form
I tried ordering this at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/4672836/ but nobody could take it.

Brownie
1: mlcreater
2: Art
3: (optional)
4: I am going to make a project
5: Yes I did
6: No because it is too active
7: As soon as possible?
Please re-read the terms!

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

Advertising Banners!
So I thought it would be cool if we had advertising banners
to put in siggys? Its probably not cool or good idk.

But you get to make them!
If you make them please make sure to
make them 1000 x 100 (px). Or 900 x 200 (px).
Make sure the text says “TCMG
or The Creative Minds Group. I'm not gonna
be to strict because the shops name kinda
has ”Creative“ in it lol so yay! Just make
sure it has the correct size and text.
Be as creative as you can be!

You can add your watermark if you want
cause watermarks are AmAzInG.
(but I would suggest making the watermark small
if you do one)

Just quote this and put the banner link in and
I will add it to our ”About" page!
You don't have to use the banners btw.

Kinda updated:
I'm gonna try and not take orders much
and not respond so much to kinda step back
and let you guys do your best! (its so hard not
to do that!!!!!!!!)

I would suggest checking out this post for some info on orders.
-David | ☁︎

Last edited by douhnutdavid (Dec. 13, 2020 21:12:38)


☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

Bump!

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
enochx
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

Partner Application Forum
1: Shop Name?Scratch friends
2: Shop Link?scratch friends
3: Shop Banner (optional)?
4: What does your shop do? Offer orders, just a normal shop. Does everything
5: Benefits on our side? Everyone can stop being bored here and also do things on the other shop
6: Benefits on your side? More productive
7: Are you following this thread? yes
8: Have you read the terms? creative0

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
I'm back! Join collab at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/517953/?page=1#post-5325623
ramiepspp
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

enochx wrote:

Partner Application Forum
1: Shop Name?Scratch friends
2: Shop Link?scratch friends
3: Shop Banner (optional)?
4: What does your shop do? Offer orders, just a normal shop. Does everything
5: Benefits on our side? Everyone can stop being bored here and also do things on the other shop
6: Benefits on your side? More productive
7: Are you following this thread? yes
8: Have you read the terms? creative0
Accepted! thank you for partnering With The Creative Minds Group!
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

UOC Updated!
@Catie623 will be doing our UOC for now on!

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

U N C L A I M E D O R D E R S C E N T E R

These are the currently unclaimed orders! Please complete them as soon as you can!

Unclaimed, not overdue

mlcreater wrote:

Order Form
I tried ordering this at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/4672836/ but nobody could take it.

Brownie
1: mlcreater
2: Art
3: (optional)
4: I am going to make a project
5: Yes I did
6: No because it is too active
7: As soon as possible?

Unclaimed, overdue
(orders pending)

Unqualified
(orders pending)

Layout slightly inspired by the layout of T.I.P.S' uoc


Last edited by Catie623 (Dec. 11, 2020 22:01:13)


hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

Posts: 1300+
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

Bump!
I though I bumped it earlier lol

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

BuMp!

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

BuMp!

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

Activity Check!
Please respond by 12/17/2020 to avoid getting a strike!

Responded:
@Douhnutdavid
@ramiepspp
@enochx
@-hiftkey*
@iamjustakid24
@lannysteel
@ethanwalker0978*
@itschaoticcrazycat
@-planet

Not Responded:
@GRIM13
@Catie623
@NanoPIex

On Leave:
@MEBates772
@ParadoxPuzzle

Also:
This is kinda cool (u don't have to do it)

Last edited by douhnutdavid (Dec. 16, 2020 12:54:45)


☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
enochx
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

douhnutdavid wrote:

Activity Check!
Please respond by 12/17/2020 to avoid getting a strike!

Responded:
@Douhnutdavid
@ramiepspp

Not Responded:
@ethanwalker0978*
@iamjustakid24
@NanoPIex
@enochx
@-hiftkey*
@lannysteel
@GRIM13
@itschaoticcrazycat
@Catie623
@-planet
@NanoPIex

On Leave:
@MEBates772
@ParadoxPuzzle

Also:
This is kinda cool (u don't have to do it)

responded!

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
I'm back! Join collab at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/517953/?page=1#post-5325623
-hiftkey
Scratcher
90 posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

active!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile