Discuss Scratch

douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

BoD Spots!
Me and the other BoD members have
recently approved my plan of BoD spots.
I just want everyone to know that even if you
weren't chosen for BoD, we still value and
appreciate you working here, and that you
shouldn't feel bad for not being chosen. This
was a extremely hard decision and I everyone
who has been working here has done a great job.

I'm just gonna put this out there, I chose people
based on experience in this shop and other shops.

Now heres the BoD positions:
Owner: Me (duh)
Manager: Mtech22
Chairman: Catie623
Pro (public regulations officer): ramiepspp
Mod Manager/Head Mod: ParadoxPuzzle
Mod: itschaoticcrazycat
Mod: Iamjustakid24

Please contact me on my profile if you were chosen
and I will add you to our list.

Again, please don't feel bad if you weren't chosen!
-David
Edit: Happy ten pages! I can't believe we reached it!
Thank you to everyone who works here!

Last edited by douhnutdavid (Nov. 27, 2020 20:44:51)


☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
-planet
Scratcher
28 posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

Application Forum
1: Planet
2: banners, signatures, reviews, thumbnails, BBcode
3: I can make banners like those on my profile and the BBcode in my signature.
4: I think I am competent in doing the things I have listed above
5: Yes
6: Yes :smiles:
7: 8/10
8: she/her

|| Star Wars || The Office || Pianist || Chameleon Lover || Bookworm || Harry Potter || Hamilton Fan || Ravenclaw || Candor || Left-handed ||

ramiepspp
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

douhnutdavid wrote:

BoD Spots!
Me and the other BoD members have
recently approved my plan of BoD spots.
I just want everyone to know that even if you
weren't chosen for BoD, we still value and
appreciate you working here, and that you
shouldn't feel bad for not being chosen. This
was a extremely hard decision and I everyone
who has been working here has done a great job.

I'm just gonna put this out there, I chose people
based on experience in this shop and other shops.

Now heres the BoD positions:
Owner: Me (duh)
Manager: Mtech22
Chairman: Catie623
Pro (public regulations officer): ramiepspp
Mod Manager/Head Mod: ParadoxPuzzle
Mod: itschaoticcrazycat
Mod: Iamjustakid24

Please contact me on my profile if you were chosen
and I will add you to our list.

Again, please don't feel bad if you weren't chosen!
-David
Edit: Happy ten pages! I can't believe we reached it!
Thank you to everyone who works here!
yay! thanks so much!
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

douhnutdavid wrote:

BoD Spots!
-snip-
Edit: Happy ten pages! I can't believe we reached it!
Thank you to everyone who works here!
Thanks so much for the BoD position- and yay, 10 pages!

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

Posts: 1300+
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

-planet wrote:

Application Forum
1: Planet
2: banners, signatures, reviews, thumbnails, BBcode
3: I can make banners like those on my profile and the BBcode in my signature.
4: I think I am competent in doing the things I have listed above
5: Yes
6: Yes :smiles:
7: 8/10
8: she/her
Accepted Welcome!

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

BuMp!

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
enochx
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

douhnutdavid wrote:

BuMp!
Don't worry i'm here.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
I'm back! Join collab at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/517953/?page=1#post-5325623
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

BuMp!

Last edited by douhnutdavid (Nov. 29, 2020 15:17:14)


☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

1: Username? LankyBox01
2: What are you ordering? Reviews
3: Who do you want to complete your order (optional)?
4: Context of order? I want someone to review our Terms, is it good? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/461739/?page=1#post-4641371
5: Have you read the terms? Yes. Brownie
6: Are you following this thread? Yup
7: Deadline (optional)? Tomorrow

Do not post the review in our shop, post it here instead.
It's called a “Form”, not “Forum” btw.

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
-planet
Scratcher
28 posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

LankyBox01 wrote:

1: Username? LankyBox01
2: What are you ordering? Reviews
3: Who do you want to complete your order (optional)?
4: Context of order? I want someone to review our Terms, is it good? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/461739/?page=1#post-4641371
5: Have you read the terms? Yes. Brownie
6: Are you following this thread? Yup
7: Deadline (optional)? Tomorrow

Do not post the review in our shop, post it here instead.
It's called a “Form”, not “Forum” btw.
Taken!
Edit: My time zone is SGT/GMT + 8:00 meaning my tomorrow and your tomorrow is probably different as currently it is 11:45pm in my country.

Last edited by -planet (Nov. 29, 2020 15:45:38)


|| Star Wars || The Office || Pianist || Chameleon Lover || Bookworm || Harry Potter || Hamilton Fan || Ravenclaw || Candor || Left-handed ||

douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

BuMp!

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
lilah4999
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

1: Username/Nickname? lilah4999 or just L
2: What services can you offer? banners, signatures, reviews, thumbnails, BBcode
3: Examples of work? i can do banners and signatures and reviews and thumbnails, BBcode
4: Why should we choose you? i am hardworking
5: Are you following this thread? yes
6: Have you read the terms? yes
7: How active are you 9/10?
8: Preferred Pronouns (optional)? she/her


douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

lilah4999 wrote:

1: Username/Nickname? lilah4999 or just L
2: What services can you offer? banners, signatures, reviews, thumbnails, BBcode
3: Examples of work? i can do banners and signatures and reviews and thumbnails, BBcode
4: Why should we choose you? i am hardworking
5: Are you following this thread? yes
6: Have you read the terms? yes
7: How active are you 9/10?
8: Preferred Pronouns (optional)? she/her
Could you please re-read the terms and give me examples of your work? Thx!

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
lilah4999
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

1: Username/Nickname? lilah4999 or just L
2: What services can you offer? banners, signatures, reviews, thumbnails, BBcode
3: Examples of work? i will be new to this but i have dwarn some things
4: Why should we choose you? i am hardworking
5: Are you following this thread? yes *smail*
6: Have you read the terms? yes
7: How active are you 9/10?
8: Preferred Pronouns (optional)? she/her


-planet
Scratcher
28 posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

LankyBox01 wrote:

- snipped order form -
So, I'm here to review your shop's terms and I can see that they're pretty good and detailed. However there are a few things that I would like to note. Firstly, I think that the word “partener”, and “partenering” that you've put in your terms may be spelled wrong and is supposed to be “partner” and “partnering”.
Secondly, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way, but under the header cancelled policies I think there is BBcode that did not work as it says lines of BBcode that does not actually come into effect.
Lastly, I suggest that when you ask people to put the word “piece” in their application form to partner that you say to create a sentence with the word “piece” in it instead of just straight out writing “piece” in their form so that others who want to apply will not easily know the codeword.
Other than that, I think your terms are great!

|| Star Wars || The Office || Pianist || Chameleon Lover || Bookworm || Harry Potter || Hamilton Fan || Ravenclaw || Candor || Left-handed ||

douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

lilah4999 wrote:

1: Username/Nickname? lilah4999 or just L
2: What services can you offer? banners, signatures, reviews, thumbnails, BBcode
3: Examples of work? i will be new to this but i have dwarn some things
4: Why should we choose you? i am hardworking
5: Are you following this thread? yes *smail*
6: Have you read the terms? yes
7: How active are you 9/10?
8: Preferred Pronouns (optional)? she/her
Again, please re-read the terms! Theres something your missing, its in italics. Also, I need at least 1 work example for each product you can make before I can accept you. If you have non, just come back when you have some! It could be stuff you've made for other people or your self.

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

bUmP!

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
enochx
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨


Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
I'm back! Join collab at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/517953/?page=1#post-5325623
mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

enochx wrote:

It was just bumped 3 minutes ago-

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
MEBates772
Scratcher
29 posts

✨ The Creative Minds Group | | #Creativity #SimplifyShops ✨

enochx wrote:

Okay, but it was literally just bumped….but it's fine. I think.

Shift+down arrow key to see full signature

Hello!

I'm Molly, an artist, and an animator who likes to code.
I enjoy making friends and reading books!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile