Discuss Scratch

foxywizard
Scratcher
100+ posts

12DP High School AU, A Collaboration

Coco-Bunny wrote:

i love you guys (platonically) forever <33

… You bloody freak me out everytime you say that, Reese…
cs73285
Scratcher
100+ posts

Coco-Bunny wrote:

i love you guys (platonically) forever <33
i love you (platonically) too <333
cs73285
Scratcher
100+ posts

hey, everyone. i just wanted to check in, see how everyone is, and such. i am assuming this project has been cancelled, or at least put on hold, for obvious reasons, but i don't think i will stop writing the parts i'd been working on. i think that's all i have to say for now, and i hope you're all doing well <3
foxywizard
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs73285 wrote:

hey, everyone. i just wanted to check in, see how everyone is, and such. i am assuming this project has been cancelled, or at least put on hold, for obvious reasons, but i don't think i will stop writing the parts i'd been working on. i think that's all i have to say for now, and i hope you're all doing well <3

Aw, thanks for checking in Tonks <33
I'd say more but like I'm having an anxiety attack and sugar rush at the same time rn, both of which makes me ramble, sooooo if I don't shut up rn I'm gonna talk y'all's heads off XDDD
Lark06
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs73285 wrote:

Hi Tonks, it's pleasant to hear from you again. I'm alright. This is probably, at least, postponed, yeah. 12DP in general has been sort of a bittersweet thing since they're gone, to me, at least. Maybe the three of us could rp sometime, or something, though. Eventually, perhaps we'll be able to all rp again, and all write this story together. Until then, yeah, we should likely wait. Thank you. <3

“she wants her cup of stars.”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- the haunting of hill house, shirley jackson
cs73285
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lark06 wrote:

Hi Tonks, it's pleasant to hear from you again. I'm alright. This is probably, at least, postponed, yeah. 12DP in general has been sort of a bittersweet thing since they're gone, to me, at least. Maybe the three of us could rp sometime, or something, though. Eventually, perhaps we'll be able to all rp again, and all write this story together. Until then, yeah, we should likely wait. Thank you. <3
it's pleasant to hear from you too, and I'm glad you're alright <3
I've been feeling very bittersweet about it too, and I like your idea. hopefully this isn't the end of all of this, hopefully we'll be able to work on it again sometime in the not too distant future.

foxywizard wrote:

Aw, thanks for checking in Tonks <33
I'd say more but like I'm having an anxiety attack and sugar rush at the same time rn, both of which makes me ramble, sooooo if I don't shut up rn I'm gonna talk y'all's heads off XDDD
of course <33 you're all important to me and I wanted to make sure everything's not falling apart
you're allowed to talk my head off- that way I don't have to talk myself XDD
Lark06
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs73285 wrote:

Lark06 wrote:

it's pleasant to hear from you too, and I'm glad you're alright <3
I've been feeling very bittersweet about it too, and I like your idea. hopefully this isn't the end of all of this, hopefully we'll be able to work on it again sometime in the not too distant future.
Yeah, me too.

“she wants her cup of stars.”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- the haunting of hill house, shirley jackson