Discuss Scratch

DipLeChip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Are we allowed to make this?

TapingAnimations wrote:

the bullets will be replaced with the Hide Blocks
official bullet alternative for scratch?

stop fuming and start loving :p
TapingAnimations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DipLeChip wrote:

TapingAnimations wrote:

the bullets will be replaced with the Hide Blocks
official bullet alternative for scratch?
I guess so?

Male | 10 Yrs Old | Catholic | Animator | Roleplayer | Marvel, FNaF, Undertale, Portal, Minecraft, Among Us Fan
TapingAnimations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SlothKitten11 wrote:

Hi I wanted to post this
??? Please be on topic

Last edited by TapingAnimations (Oct. 19, 2020 06:48:58)

Male | 10 Yrs Old | Catholic | Animator | Roleplayer | Marvel, FNaF, Undertale, Portal, Minecraft, Among Us Fan
TapingAnimations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here is a Teaser for it, it basically sums up the whole thing- https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/438024479/

LengendaryBunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

I would think it's fine, but an issue I could see popping up is whoever wins. Not to be a buzzkill, but the end result of the war could upset people, so make sure you don't show any bias between the communities.

len, they/them or xe/xem

infp-t

did you know that world-renowned writer stephen king was once hit by a car? just something to consider.

TapingAnimations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LengendaryBunny wrote:

I would think it's fine, but an issue I could see popping up is whoever wins. Not to be a buzzkill, but the end result of the war could upset people, so make sure you don't show any bias between the communities.
The ending will be fine, no one will win the war, both the communities will come together again

LengendaryBunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

TapingAnimations wrote:

LengendaryBunny wrote:

The ending will be fine, no one will win the war, both the communities will come together again
That sounds fine then.

len, they/them or xe/xem

infp-t

did you know that world-renowned writer stephen king was once hit by a car? just something to consider.

TapingAnimations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LengendaryBunny wrote:

TapingAnimations wrote:

LengendaryBunny wrote:

That sounds fine then.
ok