Scratcher
100+ posts

What Music Are You Listening To?

Open Arms // Journey
All4one
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I've recently become really interested in British Invasion groups outside of the Beatles. Especially the Merseybeat ones. There were some really, really good ones. I particularly enjoy the Hollies, but I also like the Kinks, the Searchers, Dave Clark Five, Manfred Mann, The Searchers, Peter & Gordon, Them, Billy J. Kramer and the Dakots, and Gerry and the Pacemakers.

JJROCKER
Scratcher
100+ posts

All4one wrote:

I've recently become really interested in British Invasion groups outside of the Beatles. Especially the Merseybeat ones. There were some really, really good ones. I particularly enjoy the Hollies, but I also like the Kinks, the Searchers, Dave Clark Five, Manfred Mann, The Searchers, Peter & Gordon, Them, Billy J. Kramer and the Dakots, and Gerry and the Pacemakers.
I don't know who any of those are.
All4one
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JJROCKER wrote:

All4one wrote:

I don't know who any of those are.
You might know this one.

All4one
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hollies (1965) // The Hollies

Last edited by All4one (May 12, 2013 19:20:01)

veggieman001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nothing is permanent.

Last edited by veggieman001 (July 17, 2013 01:19:31)

genderdysmorphia
Scratcher
90 posts

speak now // taylor swift
All4one
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My dad is a huge Pink Floyd fan and he has a deep love for rock music, but his knowledge of rock after the 80's is a bit limited, so I'm starting to introduce him to the Radiohead albums. We listened to Pablo Honey, and he quite liked it (gave it about an 8/10). If he liked that album, I can't wait to see his reaction to The Bends.

JudasR
Scratcher
71 posts

Giorgio / Daft Punk

AHAHAHAHAHAH BUGS
mythbusteranimator
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sellout wrote:

All4one wrote:

My dad is a huge Pink Floyd fan and he has a deep love for rock music, but his knowledge of rock after the 80's is a bit limited, so I'm starting to introduce him to the Radiohead albums. We listened to Pablo Honey, and he quite liked it (gave it about an 8/10). If he liked that album, I can't wait to see his reaction to The Bends.
My dad likes the Bends (and Pink Floyd, he saw them during their promotional tour for the Wall however many decades ago) but the rest of Radiohead's work is generally unappealing to him (Same with me). Like father like son :^)

Listening to A Day in the Life by the Beatles
My dad downloaded an entire Pink Floyd album onto my ipod

One time I had it on random shuffle and forgot I had Pink Floyd

It was silent for a while so I turned the volume up all the way without checking the song and suddenly a bunch of alarm clocks started ringing -_-

At least Time is a good song cuz I felt like deleting the album off of there

I've been listening to…
Ogre Battle // Queen // Queen II // Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Progressive Metal
Orion // Metallica // Master of Puppets // Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Instrumental
Damage Inc. // Metallica// Master of Puppets // Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal
Snow (Hey Oh) // Red Hot Chilli Peppers // Snow (Hey Oh) // Soft Rock, Acoustic
Who Wants To Live Forever // Queen // A Kind of Magic // Power Ballad, Soft Rock
I suggest you listen to…
For a influential playlist: Damage Inc and Orion. Both of these songs are part of the album that revolutionized heavy and thrash metal forever.
3DSfan12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by 3DSfan12345 (May 13, 2013 21:02:28)

In 2018, I asked the Scratch Team to remove all my forum posts to protect my privacy. That's why this post is blank. Besides, I've outgrown this website, and I don't want the dumb things I said in my late tween/early teen years to follow me around for the rest of my life. This post probably wasn't anything interesting or important, anyway.
elfin8er
Scratcher
100+ posts

Going to a Carbon Leaf concert in a few weeks, so I'll be listening to that then xD
veggieman001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nothing is permanent.

Last edited by veggieman001 (July 17, 2013 01:35:46)

possibly
Scratcher
100+ posts

Some Monster Rally music, but I have Like A Prayer by Madonna stuck in my head???
I don't even like the song and have only listened to it like twice
mythbusteranimator
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LSO

I've been listening to…
Ogre Battle // Queen // Queen II // Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Progressive Metal
Orion // Metallica // Master of Puppets // Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Instrumental
Damage Inc. // Metallica// Master of Puppets // Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal
Snow (Hey Oh) // Red Hot Chilli Peppers // Snow (Hey Oh) // Soft Rock, Acoustic
Who Wants To Live Forever // Queen // A Kind of Magic // Power Ballad, Soft Rock
I suggest you listen to…
For a influential playlist: Damage Inc and Orion. Both of these songs are part of the album that revolutionized heavy and thrash metal forever.
SuperJedi224
Scratcher
100+ posts

NemesisTheory's Rose V: At Meridiem

Last edited by SuperJedi224 (May 15, 2013 21:04:38)

Internetometer top 1000 as of 2014.04.10
generosity
Scratcher
500+ posts

Snakehips - Bliss

“Take a hard look at the dollar bill and ask yourself, is this really what people are dying for?” - Lil B
SuperJedi224
Scratcher
100+ posts

The 13th Anthology. About half a dozen of the best video game songs ever bundled into six and a half minutes of sheer awesome.

Internetometer top 1000 as of 2014.04.10