Discuss Scratch

frogadier63
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)

WE HAVE MOVED, CLICK THIS TEXT






























































About:
I started this shop because I was in a few shops, and they were very useful. There are shops for almost everything! In fact, the banners are by just-there from The Profile Picture Shop

Reviews!
“This place is lightning fast! My order was finished in 11 minutes and 19 seconds!” - KokichiUchiha

Last edited by frogadier63 (Sept. 4, 2021 22:35:12)




frogadier63
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)




Forms
Order Form
What do you need?:
Description:
Due date:
Who do you want to do your order?:
Where should you be notified?:
Other:

Review Form
Who did you order?:
How would you rate your experience from 1-10?:
Would you come back again?:
Please write a review for our front page:

Employee Application Form
How active are you (1-10):
What is your specialty? (code, BBCode, banners, etc):
Your work examples:
Do you have any experience with shops?:
Have you read the rules?:
Other:

Partnership form
Shop products:
Shop name:
Shop link:
Shop banner:
Benefits on your side:
Benefits on our side:

Rules
If you break a rule, you will get a strike. If you get three strikes, you will be fired. ONE STRIKE MEANS DEMOTED FROM BOD.
  • Be respectful
  • You must leave a review when your order gets done
  • Include your favorite color in your application.
  • You must wait 12 hours before you can take an order from somebody who requested someone else

Last edited by frogadier63 (Sept. 4, 2021 22:48:14)




frogadier63
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)



About | Forms & Rules | Partners & Federations | Staff and BoD

Partners














Federations
Sorry, no federations yet

Last edited by frogadier63 (Dec. 22, 2020 21:35:21)




frogadier63
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)




BoD
President: frogadier63
Manages the shop, does front page, can hire/fire, and close/open shop.


Vice president: Luna_Robinson
Can do everything the president does except for closing and opening the shop. Fills in for president when he/she is gone


Secretary: amiable_dolphin
Does the UoC and holds activity checks about every month


Vice secretary: CHO_231
Helps the secretary, fills in for secretary when on leave

Other staff
  • -MagicAesthetics-
  • TechKid22
  • Awsomedogz569

Last edited by frogadier63 (Nov. 16, 2020 19:15:57)




Luna_Robinson
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)

How active are you (1-10): 8ish
What is your specialty? (code, BBCode, banners, etc): Banners, PFPs, Thumbnails and I’m alright with BBCode
Your work examples: The Banner Shop’s banners, my signature
Do you have any experience with shops?: Heaps!
Have you read the rules?: Yep, also I like rose gold
Other: Thanks!
frogadier63
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)

Luna_Robinson wrote:

How active are you (1-10): 8ish
What is your specialty? (code, BBCode, banners, etc): Banners, PFPs, Thumbnails and I’m alright with BBCode
Your work examples: The Banner Shop’s banners, my signature
Do you have any experience with shops?: Heaps!
Have you read the rules?: Yep, also I like rose gold
Other: Thanks!
Accepted!



Luna_Robinson
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)

frogadier63 wrote:

Luna_Robinson wrote:

How active are you (1-10): 8ish
What is your specialty? (code, BBCode, banners, etc): Banners, PFPs, Thumbnails and I’m alright with BBCode
Your work examples: The Banner Shop’s banners, my signature
Do you have any experience with shops?: Heaps!
Have you read the rules?: Yep, also I like rose gold
Other: Thanks!
Accepted!
frogadier63
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)

Luna_Robinson wrote:

frogadier63 wrote:

Luna_Robinson wrote:

How active are you (1-10): 8ish
What is your specialty? (code, BBCode, banners, etc): Banners, PFPs, Thumbnails and I’m alright with BBCode
Your work examples: The Banner Shop’s banners, my signature
Do you have any experience with shops?: Heaps!
Have you read the rules?: Yep, also I like rose gold
Other: Thanks!
Accepted!
Do you wanna be vice president? It's currently vacant, and you seem to be good at managing the banner shop!

Last edited by frogadier63 (Oct. 8, 2020 20:17:35)




Luna_Robinson
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)

frogadier63 wrote:

Luna_Robinson wrote:

frogadier63 wrote:

Luna_Robinson wrote:

How active are you (1-10): 8ish
What is your specialty? (code, BBCode, banners, etc): Banners, PFPs, Thumbnails and I’m alright with BBCode
Your work examples: The Banner Shop’s banners, my signature
Do you have any experience with shops?: Heaps!
Have you read the rules?: Yep, also I like rose gold
Other: Thanks!
Accepted!
Do you wanna be vice president? It's currently vacant, and you seem to be good at managing the banner shop!
That would be great!
Also suggestion, add some more things to the title, like what we sell ect.

Last edited by Luna_Robinson (Oct. 8, 2020 20:20:00)

frogadier63
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)




Luna_Robinson
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)

Please see here.
So could the creator of the forum put me on leave for a week? Thanks
frogadier63
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)

Luna_Robinson wrote:

Please see here.
So could the creator of the forum put me on leave for a week? Thanks
Sure.



frogadier63
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)





ChocolateRain101
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)

How active are you (1-10): 8
What is your specialty? (code, BBCode, banners, etc): banners, pfp's, thumbnails, art
Your work examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/431804/
Do you have any experience with shops?: Yes, https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/443534/
Have you read the rules?: yep
Other: I love the colour aqua

My Garden - My Aesthetics - My Portfolio - Comment Aesthetic Requests - The Rain or Shine Art Shop - Chocolate's Cottage - TSSF


Shops and Federations I Work In

The Rain or Shine Art Shop
The Sweet Satisfaction Federation (TSSF)
Lily's Art Shop
]The Aquarius Art Shop
ꜰʟᴏᴜʀɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ
SnowDropx's Banner Shop!
The Ocean Waves Shop
The Profile Picture Shop
The Banner Shop
TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 2.0
ᑭᗩᒪᙏ Tᖇᙓᙓ ᑭᖴᑭS 2.0
StarDoodle
The Nebula Shop!
The Cake Shop
Cherry's Image Hosting Service
Minty Aesthetics
ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ'ꜱ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ʜᴏꜱᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
Breezy Benefits 2.0
Shooting Star Art
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ 2.0
frogadier63
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)

ChocolateRain101 wrote:

How active are you (1-10): 8
What is your specialty? (code, BBCode, banners, etc): banners, pfp's, thumbnails, art
Your work examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/431804/
Do you have any experience with shops?: Yes, https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/443534/
Have you read the rules?: yep
Other: I love the colour aqua
Accepted!



ChocolateRain101
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)

frogadier63 wrote:

ChocolateRain101 wrote:

How active are you (1-10): 8
-snip-
Accepted!
Thx

My Garden - My Aesthetics - My Portfolio - Comment Aesthetic Requests - The Rain or Shine Art Shop - Chocolate's Cottage - TSSF


Shops and Federations I Work In

The Rain or Shine Art Shop
The Sweet Satisfaction Federation (TSSF)
Lily's Art Shop
]The Aquarius Art Shop
ꜰʟᴏᴜʀɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ
SnowDropx's Banner Shop!
The Ocean Waves Shop
The Profile Picture Shop
The Banner Shop
TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 2.0
ᑭᗩᒪᙏ Tᖇᙓᙓ ᑭᖴᑭS 2.0
StarDoodle
The Nebula Shop!
The Cake Shop
Cherry's Image Hosting Service
Minty Aesthetics
ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ'ꜱ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ʜᴏꜱᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
Breezy Benefits 2.0
Shooting Star Art
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ 2.0
frogadier63
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)






frogadier63
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)




amiable_dolphin
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)

Employee Application Form
How active are you (1-10): 9.5
What is your specialty? (code, BBCode, banners, etc): banners, thumbnails or any kind of art
Your work examples:




Do you have any experience with shops?: yep! I work at many shops like Aquarious Art Shop ,The Panda Shop, Snowflake Banners , The Banner Shop etc. etc.
Have you read the rules?: Oui (french word for yes)
Other: I love aquamarine

Last edited by amiable_dolphin (Oct. 12, 2020 16:17:47)


#POETRY FTWWW

frogadier63
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Nebula Shop! (moved)

amiable_dolphin wrote:

Employee Application Form
How active are you (1-10): 9.5
What is your specialty? (code, BBCode, banners, etc): banners, thumbnails or any kind of art
Your work examples:
Do you have any experience with shops?: yep! I work at many shops like Aquarious Art Shop ,The Panda Shop, Snowflake Banners , The Banner Shop etc. etc.
Have you read the rules?: Oui (french word for yes)
Other: I love aquamarine
Accepted!



Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile