Discuss Scratch

su2014080902
Scratcher
100+ posts

Links to Member-created Websites - Registration no longer required

I have read the security guide and I will do my best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on my site. Although comments can be entered, it is judged here and approves only the appropriate one.
Here is a link to https://su2014080902.wixsite.com/su2014080902blog/ Thank you.

逆転裁判のアニメーションをつくろう!逆転裁判法廷engineCompleteEdition
gettwo
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have read the security guide and I will do my best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on my site.

Here is a link to http://www.geocities.jp/colgettwo/ that I am registering. Thank you.

MIDIをMP3にする手段を手に入れたのでちょくちょく作成曲をあげたりします。
ドット絵を作ったりもします。
issei0906
Scratcher
88 posts

I have read the security guide and I will do my best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on my site.
Here is a link to.http://scratchstats.cf/#issei0906 Thank you

Undefined_zero
bobby1171
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here is a link to my website that I am registering. Thank you bob1171.github.io

Thanks, bob
parfait9
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here is a link to my website that I am registering. Thank you.

***以上、ぱふぇの意見、会話、報告などでした***
久々に再起させました。こっちの垢はゴリゴリに作品作って上げる専用です
連絡用垢:@ajnori
masonthecoolguy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here is a link to my website that I am registering. Thank you.

Last edited by masonthecoolguy (Sept. 24, 2017 04:49:09)

xxscienceboyxx
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have read the guide and I think my website is fine. Here's the link: http://scratchgreatgames.weebly.com/

~xxscienceboyxx
xxscienceboyxx
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wait! The above link is wrong. It should be http://scratchinscratch.weebly.com/

~xxscienceboyxx
smash-20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It is a link of my animation site.
https://smash-20.wixsite.com/gakkouseikatu
yuma_jack
Scratcher
33 posts

Here is a link to http://level10plus.webcrow.jp/ that I am registering. Thank you.
Really_A
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I have read the security guide, and I want to register my site. Thank you!
oscarliu2007
Scratcher
48 posts

I would like to register my site I have read the community guidelines and I made sure it is for all ages(my site is nothing really)

Last edited by oscarliu2007 (Oct. 1, 2017 12:14:03)

StackMasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here’s mine: realpipeline.wordpress.com
It’s a computer science blog, not much could go wrong there, though I’ll make sure it’s safe for all ages to look at
Warriorbuilds3
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have read the security guide, read LS97's great guide on making a successful website, promise to keep my site kid-friendly and will make sure that the site follows the scratch guidelines for all the material that appears on this site.

-Warriorbuilds3

l Animator l Artist | Gamer l Coder l Anime Enthusiast |
(Check out this Turn-Based Battle Engine that I made. Constructive criticism is welcome.)
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

List updated!

The submissions below were not accepted for the reasons given.

INFIN1TY wrote:

Here is a link to my websitethat I am registering. Thank you.

Unfortunately, you are requiring an email address on the registration form - that's against the Community Guidelines (the portion about not sharing contact information). Please remove that if you want to advertise the sites on Scratch.

MagnaTools wrote:

I would like to register bringbackdiscuss.weebly.com

It is completely Scratch-appropriate.

Please follow the format given in the first post. You need to have read the Security Guide - and tell us that you have read it - and you need to promise to do your best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on your site.

issei0906 wrote:

That site was already registered by the site creator - you can just go ahead and link to it. It doesn't need to be registered for each user.

smash-20 wrote:

Please follow the format given in the first post. You need to have read the Security Guide - and tell us that you have read it - and you need to promise to do your best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on your site.

Really_A wrote:

Please follow the format given in the first post. You need to promise to do your best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on your site.

StackMasher wrote:

It’s a computer science blog, not much could go wrong there, though I’ll make sure it’s safe for all ages to look at

I'm not sure about the ethics or legality of some of your subject matter. Pirating software and/or infringing on other's intellectual property are not things we want to encourage from Scratch.

Warriorbuilds3 wrote:

I have read the security guide, read LS97's great guide on making a successful website, promise to keep my site kid-friendly and will make sure that the site follows the scratch guidelines for all the material that appears on this site.

Nice site! But you are giving out a link to a Discord server and to a social media site - that's against the Community Guidelines (the portion about not sharing contact information). Please remove those items if you want to advertise the site on Scratch.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
Warriorbuilds3
Scratcher
100+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

List updated!

The submissions below were not accepted for the reasons given.

INFIN1TY wrote:

Here is a link to my websitethat I am registering. Thank you.

Unfortunately, you are requiring an email address on the registration form - that's against the Community Guidelines (the portion about not sharing contact information). Please remove that if you want to advertise the sites on Scratch.

MagnaTools wrote:

I would like to register bringbackdiscuss.weebly.com

It is completely Scratch-appropriate.

issei0906 wrote:

That site was already registered by the site creator - you can just go ahead and link to it. It doesn't need to be registered for each user.

smash-20 wrote:

Really_A wrote:

Please follow the format given in the first post. You need to promise to do your best to make sure that only material that is appropriate for all ages and follows the Scratch community guidelines appears on your site.

StackMasher wrote:

I'm not sure about the ethics or legality of some of your subject matter. Pirating software and/or infringing on other's intellectual property are not things we want to encourage from Scratch.

Warriorbuilds3 wrote:

Nice site! But you are giving out a link to a Discord server and to a social media site - that's against the Community Guidelines (the portion about not sharing contact information). Please remove those items if you want to advertise the site on Scratch.

Oh ok, just give me about 12 hours and it will be removed.

-Warriorbuilds3

(Check out this Turn-Based Battle Engine that I made. Constructive criticism is welcome.)
Warriorbuilds3
Scratcher
100+ posts

Edited!

Last edited by Warriorbuilds3 (Oct. 5, 2017 19:01:09)

-Warriorbuilds3

Cutleaf
Scratcher
5 posts

Here's the URL: http://nagohdeermail.wixsite.com/cutleaf

Thank you.

Last edited by Cutleaf (Oct. 7, 2017 14:19:18)

-Neutronic-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here is a link to my website that I am registering. Please give credit to me, @Irlius, @Voizer, @Aepic, and @Affinix.Thank you.
masonthecoolguy
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Neutronic- wrote:

Here is a link to my website that I am registering. Please give credit to me, @Irlius, @Voizer, @Aepic, and @Affinix.Thank you.
Asking for email -_-