Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】 [RSS Feed]
Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

Welcome to Qurious 2.0, where we craft your orders to perfection.


Order Forms!

Banner ~
Username ~
Type (Shop, Signature, etc.) ~
Colours ~
Text ~
Fonts ~
Images ~
Size ~
Preferred Worker ~
Other ~

Thumbnail ~
Username ~
Images ~
Text ~
Fonts ~
Size ~
Preferred Worker ~
Other ~

Pfp ~
Username ~
Images ~
Text ~
Fonts ~
Size ~
Preferred Worker ~
Other ~

Originally Under The Willow Tree, may it rest in inactivity and unorganization

Last edited by Fiiinch (Sept. 11, 2020 23:20:45)


Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

Partners!

To partner with us, fill out this form ~
shop name ~
shop link ~
shop banner ~
why you want to partner ~
owner ~
owner permission? ~

Last edited by Fiiinch (Sept. 11, 2020 22:55:13)


Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

Workers!

President - Fiiinch - Complete control
Vice-President - - Almost complete control, can hire and fire, host activity checks, take orders and bump the topic
Secretary - - Can bump, take orders and stage activity checks
Creators -
Snowdropx
just-there

Join Us!

username ~
2-3 work examples ~
experience in other shops ~

Last edited by Fiiinch (Sept. 11, 2020 23:30:58)


-leafq
Scratcher
34 posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

username ~ SnowDropx (too lazy to log out lol)
2-3 work examples ~ my portfolio is in my siggy
experience in other shops ~ I’ve worked in The PFP shop, ocean waves, palm trees, the aquarius art shop, and applying for buzzy bee’s


Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

-leafq wrote:

username ~ SnowDropx (too lazy to log out lol)
2-3 work examples ~ my portfolio is in my siggy
experience in other shops ~ I’ve worked in The PFP shop, ocean waves, palm trees, the aquarius art shop, and applying for buzzy bee’s
Accepted!

just-there
Scratcher
500+ posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

username ~ just-there
2-3 work examples ~ click on my “just-there” banner
experience in other shops ~ the Profile Picture Shop and Dream Banners (applying for BBB)

Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

just-there wrote:

username ~ just-there
2-3 work examples ~ click on my “just-there” banner
experience in other shops ~ the Profile Picture Shop and Dream Banners (applying for BBB)
Accepted!

ghostyghoul1205
Scratcher
4 posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

just-there wrote:

username ~ just-there
2-3 work examples ~ click on my “just-there” banner
experience in other shops ~ the Profile Picture Shop and Dream Banners (applying for BBB)

just-there wrote:

username ~ just-there
2-3 work examples ~ click on my “just-there” banner
experience in other shops ~ the Profile Picture Shop and Dream Banners (applying for BBB)
what does a scratcher do?
when green flag clicked
say [what does a scratcher do?]
-Moon-Shine-
Scratcher
100+ posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

Hello, I’m from thevThe Berry Federation and I’ll be your advisor.
If you need help with anything I’d be happy to give a hand

-Moon-Shine-


Female Australian 10 - 13 y/o

Warriors CCs Shops

Thanks to amiable_dolphin and The Perfect Layout Shop for the Signature
Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

ghostyghoul1205 wrote:

just-there wrote:

username ~ just-there
2-3 work examples ~ click on my “just-there” banner
experience in other shops ~ the Profile Picture Shop and Dream Banners (applying for BBB)

just-there wrote:

username ~ just-there
2-3 work examples ~ click on my “just-there” banner
experience in other shops ~ the Profile Picture Shop and Dream Banners (applying for BBB)
what does a scratcher do?
when green flag clicked
say [what does a scratcher do?]
A Scratcher means that you’ve been here for longer and you don’t have time limits on comments, and a shorter post limit!

-Moon-Shine- wrote:

Hello, I’m from thevThe Berry Federation and I’ll be your advisor.
If you need help with anything I’d be happy to give a hand
Thanks! Perhaps placing an order?

o-Snowflake-o
New to Scratch
24 posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

username ~ HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO WRITE THIS!! ItS mEaNiNglEsS pLs sEE mY PrOfIlE and FiGuRe My UseRnAme YoUrsElF >:3
2-3 work examples ~ @Fiinch :\ be serious!!!

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEHE1a1FsU/9IuW2Bv9PyiBOMYh5Dc7Qw/view?utm_content=DAEHE1a1FsU&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=homepage_design_menu

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEG_UWlNUI/shckWvwcWOkexszSkQmPDQ/view?utm_content=DAEG_UWlNUI&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=homepage_design_menu


https://www.canva.com/design/DAEGnNrLHB8/mAWln0yO2vjsdrSH869Z5w/view?utm_content=DAEGnNrLHB8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=homepage_design_menu


https://www.canva.com/design/DAEGi_ocA1g/PtlKdu2fr9yxFt0ktUMwRg/view?utm_content=DAEGi_ocA1g&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=homepage_design_menu

Experience in other shops ~ 3? I guess :p
o-Snowflake-o
New to Scratch
24 posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

Fiiinch wrote:

o-Snowflake-o wrote:

snip
Accepted, just don’t be rude.
I wasn't trying to be rude just joking around
Pro1Programmer
Scratcher
66 posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】


Banner ~
Username ~ @Pro1Programmer I'm doeing this for my friendo :\ making an rp together
Type (Shop, Signature, etc.) ~ RP?
Colours ~ Gray, black, red bloody horror colors
Text ~ Death'O clock! Time to Die!
Fonts ~ Brusher? or anything that creeps me out xD
Images ~ You figure one out
Size ~ Banner size
Preferred Worker ~ @o-Snowflake-o
Other ~
o-Snowflake-o
New to Scratch
24 posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

Pro1Programmer wrote:

Banner ~
Username ~ @Pro1Programmer I'm doeing this for my friendo :\ making an rp together
Type (Shop, Signature, etc.) ~ RP?
Colours ~ Gray, black, red bloody horror colors
Text ~ Death'O clock! Time to Die!
Fonts ~ Brusher? or anything that creeps me out xD
Images ~ You figure one out
Size ~ Banner size
Preferred Worker ~ @o-Snowflake-o
Other ~
hehehe :] I know you ! Ok I'll take it :s

edit: Here it is
https://www.canva.com/design/DAEHu43HacY/k03-m7DGFdSle3vxj_vZ_A/view?utm_content=DAEHu43HacY&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

Last edited by o-Snowflake-o (Sept. 14, 2020 04:09:39)

Pro1Programmer
Scratcher
66 posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

o-Snowflake-o wrote:

Pro1Programmer wrote:

Banner ~
Username ~ @Pro1Programmer I'm doeing this for my friendo :\ making an rp together
Type (Shop, Signature, etc.) ~ RP?
Colours ~ Gray, black, red bloody horror colors
Text ~ Death'O clock! Time to Die!
Fonts ~ Brusher? or anything that creeps me out xD
Images ~ You figure one out
Size ~ Banner size
Preferred Worker ~ @o-Snowflake-o
Other ~
hehehe :] I know you ! Ok I'll take it :s

edit: Here it is
https://www.canva.com/design/DAEHu43HacY/k03-m7DGFdSle3vxj_vZ_A/view?utm_content=DAEHu43HacY&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink
WOW I LUV IT
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

Hi, I was wondering if you would like your partnership to continue with Willow Tree Shop, even though you've moved threads? Thanks!

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

Posts: 1300+
Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

Catie623 wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if you would like your partnership to continue with Willow Tree Shop, even though you've moved threads? Thanks!
Sure.

Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

Fiiinch wrote:

Catie623 wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if you would like your partnership to continue with Willow Tree Shop, even though you've moved threads? Thanks!
Sure.
Okay, sorry for not responding to this earlier- I will get your new banner and link up!

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

Posts: 1300+
--cosmic
New to Scratch
95 posts

【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】

username ~ @–cosmic
2-3 work examples ~ All of them are on my profile - also just posted a art dump.
experience in other shops ~ I own a shop which is currently running. and I work in other shops ( too many to count )
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【 Qᴜʀɪᴏᴜs 2.0 - ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀsʏ 】 [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile