Discuss Scratch

leogames2016
Scratcher
500+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

I Know he is cartoon Cat but i want to say How tall is Scratch cat? If you Multiplicate Scratch cat´s Height with a Furry Cat/Human Height How tall he would be?

My signature is outdated since the day i got banned,I hope i will get out that signature updated soon.

when green flag clicked
say [Meow!]
play sound [meow v] until done
BobzGamesAlt
Scratcher
500+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

scratch cat is six foot nine

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

moisture.png

pavcato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

BobzGamesAlt wrote:

No, he's 4 feet, 2.0 inches

ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

if you dont zoom in on the costume at all, he is 4 1/4 inches.
BobzGamesAlt
Scratcher
500+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

pavcato wrote:

BobzGamesAlt wrote:

Do we really need to get into this debate again?

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

moisture.png

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

we would have to get something's hight (that's already in scratch, that means in the select menu!) if there's a bat(baseball) then we can find the hight of a baseball bat, and turn it on it's side to measure Scratch cat with it. Actually, I think somewhere there's an image of Scratch cat holding a baseball bat, that was made officially, so based on how tall a bat is we can compare the 2 and see how tall Scratch cat is!

/hj is the worst tone indicator. It's confusing and ambiguous. I hate it. The point of tone indicators is to indicate tone, or the way that a piece of text should be read, but what does “half joking” mean? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really have something I want to talk about seriously but also kinda not, IDK you decide.” It's useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. People just comment /hj as if it makes any sense. It doesn't. Oh wow, it's a tone indicator that's has a relative meaning, how useful, I'll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. You're a tone indicator, you have only one job, and yet you sit there doing nothing apart angering me.

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)
This one is useful because it tells you that this signature is fully 100% serious. (/srs) Who would've thought that tone indicators needed to tell you something about the piece of text they're attached to? /s

I'm serious, I'm not even going to put multiple (/hj)s a the end of my signature as to mock the previous paragraph for not getting the point of something(like previous version of my signature). /srs
ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

finding the height of the cat is as simple as turning it on its side and getting and going to this website to get a windowed ruler that you can measure with.
pavcato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

BobzGamesAlt wrote:

pavcato wrote:

BobzGamesAlt wrote:

Do we really need to get into this debate again?

Ok, back on topic. A real cat is about 9 inches tall.

SuperSean12
Scratcher
500+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

scratchcat is 1 scratchcat big

@SuperSean12
forum translator
among us player
meme lover (not animation memess)
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

15.4"

/hj is the worst tone indicator. It's confusing and ambiguous. I hate it. The point of tone indicators is to indicate tone, or the way that a piece of text should be read, but what does “half joking” mean? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really have something I want to talk about seriously but also kinda not, IDK you decide.” It's useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. People just comment /hj as if it makes any sense. It doesn't. Oh wow, it's a tone indicator that's has a relative meaning, how useful, I'll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. You're a tone indicator, you have only one job, and yet you sit there doing nothing apart angering me.

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)
This one is useful because it tells you that this signature is fully 100% serious. (/srs) Who would've thought that tone indicators needed to tell you something about the piece of text they're attached to? /s

I'm serious, I'm not even going to put multiple (/hj)s a the end of my signature as to mock the previous paragraph for not getting the point of something(like previous version of my signature). /srs
Anoosh_
Scratcher
100+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

hes an atom

in all seriousness im guessing 2 ft

Last edited by Anoosh_ (Sept. 10, 2020 00:49:05)

rule #1: the beatles are better than any band you can imagine

rule #2: i do f4f
rule #3: grammar/proper english isnt my thing tbh
Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

I'm estimating about 4-4.5 feet

garnetluvcookie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

Diagram I created:'

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

I stacked 2 of the baseball sprites on top of each other and the diameter of a regulation baseball is roughly 3 inches and just under 2 baseballs stack up to 1 scratch cat meaning that the scratch cat is roughly 5.75 inches tall.

But that's just a theory, a scratch theory!

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

GrahamSH wrote:

-snip-
good one!

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)

DownsGameClub
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

GrahamSH wrote:

I stacked 2 of the baseball sprites on top of each other and the diameter of a regulation baseball is roughly 3 inches and just under 2 baseballs stack up to 1 scratch cat meaning that the scratch cat is roughly 5.75 inches tall.

We probably need to get a more reasonable answer - a baseball that's scaled up to size is not going to be an accurate measurement.

Honestly, it's up to your imagination. It's a fictional character with no boundaries.

–DGC
Scratcher since Aug. 2015 +++ Fire Alarm Enthusiast +++ College student studying fire protection engineering
garnetluvcookie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

DownsGameClub wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

We probably need to get a more reasonable answer - a baseball that's scaled up to size is not going to be an accurate measurement.

Honestly, it's up to your imagination. It's a fictional character with no boundaries.

garnetluvcookie wrote:

Diagram I created:

ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

DownsGameClub wrote:

okay then:
pavcato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How Tall is scratch cat?

The flag he is holding is 2 feet. So he is 4 feet tall.