Discuss Scratch

SquirreIstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Messages glitch

Wow, I've been invited to become a Scratcher!

Moved to @Alphysse
CrazyMinecart88
Scratcher
18 posts

Messages glitch

We're experiencing this too… maybe @MIT has run out of RAM?

when project start ::events hat 
if <can use language [python] ? ::sensing> then

use language [Python v] ::motion

else
use language [Java v] ::motion
end
start coding ::control cap
CrazyMinecart88
Scratcher
18 posts

Messages glitch

SquirreIstar wrote:

Wow, I've been invited to become a Scratcher!
Same here… lol

when project start ::events hat 
if <can use language [python] ? ::sensing> then

use language [Python v] ::motion

else
use language [Java v] ::motion
end
start coding ::control cap
Elu-Aries
Scratcher
14 posts

Messages glitch

Time to become a scratcher! Aw.. I'm already one..

Nobody takes me seriously.

..and that's okay, right?~
-InsanityPlays-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Messages glitch

Necessary bump

Welcome to my signature!
I've moved accounts. Anyway, did this post help you? Go follow me on my new account!
Today's Links: Scratch 4.0 Leaked Information, Astronomical - The Third, The Forum Community
follow me on scratch or i am sad, subscribe to my YouTube channel or bad luck for the rest of your life
My Final Shoutout: hekcer because in computer science class, he is the hekcerman
-InsanityPlays- Fan Studio! (closed) | Astronomical - The Third | Best of -InsanityPlays- 2020
my channel, my website, ctrl+shift+down for more STUFF

2020's Advent Collection:

more STUFF
JPOWERPUFFGIRLS
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Messages glitch

I think it's fixed… for now

-InsanityPlays-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Messages glitch

Necessary bump #2

Welcome to my signature!
I've moved accounts. Anyway, did this post help you? Go follow me on my new account!
Today's Links: Scratch 4.0 Leaked Information, Astronomical - The Third, The Forum Community
follow me on scratch or i am sad, subscribe to my YouTube channel or bad luck for the rest of your life
My Final Shoutout: hekcer because in computer science class, he is the hekcerman
-InsanityPlays- Fan Studio! (closed) | Astronomical - The Third | Best of -InsanityPlays- 2020

more STUFF
Princess_kitty-cat
Scratcher
52 posts

Messages glitch

its all fixed now! my messages are working again! though I don't know about you guys. but it has been a long long time.
mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Messages glitch

It's happened again D:
My browser / operating system: Windows 8.1, Chrome 87.0.4280.66, No Flash version detected

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
ninjaMAR
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Messages glitch

It keeps glitching for me.
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 13020.87.0, Chrome 83.0.4103.119, Flash 32.0 (release 0)
-InsanityPlays-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Messages glitch

Yup, I can confirm that it's back.

Welcome to my signature!

more STUFF
qrcool
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Messages glitch

The only times his happened that I can remember are the Scratcher invite and one time last year it gave me a message from a month ago and said it was new.

he/they/it/neos
spocite
Scratcher
500+ posts

Messages glitch

I was invited to be a scratcher :l

if you read this, thanks!
-spocite / posty / alien / the one who is going to take over the world someday (:<

why are all my posts in the suggestions forum

spocite wrote:

the real bruh moment was the friends we made along the way

a normal user can’t read this far, but you can! here's a free cake! tell me you got it on my profile!
DorkyQueen98
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Messages glitch

I know! I'm experiencing a lot of problems with my messages lately!!

╔═══════════════════════════════════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═══════════════════════════╗
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ -ˏˋ SATURN|ASTEROID ˊˎ
✧ SHE/HER ✧ AGE 10 ✧ CRAZY & RIDICOULOUS ✧ SUSHI ✧ STAR WARS ✧ HABIT OF FORGETTING ✧ JAPANESE ✧ ISTP-T -Personality of the day!
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Generation 6: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

jacklincoln
Scratcher
1 post

Messages glitch

I’m having this glitch
-InsanityPlays-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Messages glitch

bumpity

Welcome to my signature!

more STUFF
dummiesprite
Scratcher
14 posts

Messages glitch

I have 7 messages but I can’t view them. I tied like 25 times and all I get is “oops! Your messages didn’t load! Try refreshing the page”. I did that like 50 times.

when green flag clicked
switch costume to [dummiesprite]
bao021754
Scratcher
1 post

Messages glitch

i cant go to Messages, i dont know why, i just update my game in the evening
it say:Oops! Something went wrong
We are so sorry, but it looks like Scratch has crashed. This bug has been automatically reported to the Scratch Team.

Last edited by bao021754 (Dec. 14, 2021 07:28:59)

Marc92020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Messages glitch

bao021754 wrote:

We are so sorry, but it looks like Scratch has crashed. This bug has been automatically reported to the Scratch Team.
that crash is for projects
it is impossible to get that error anywhere else
also please dont necropost

Marc92020
i do stuff

image updates whenever i check
Marc92020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Messages glitch

bao021754 wrote:

that error is for projects only
its impossible to get that error anywhere else
also please dont necropost

Marc92020
i do stuff

image updates whenever i check