Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ★ ꜰʟᴏᴜʀɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ★ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʟᴏᴜʀɪꜱʜ! ★ CLOSED FOR GOOD! :) [RSS Feed]
MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

★ ꜰʟᴏᴜʀɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ★ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʟᴏᴜʀɪꜱʜ! ★ CLOSED FOR GOOD! :)

Arsxi_ wrote:

Bumping with my old account….

Page 3!!!

Last edited by MilkAndCookies- (Sept. 23, 2020 14:25:24)

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

★ ꜰʟᴏᴜʀɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ★ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʟᴏᴜʀɪꜱʜ! ★ CLOSED FOR GOOD! :)

Bumping with my old account….

Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So, I just remembered that there was a training (3 days-1 week) program thing (sorry, I don't know how to describe it). So I was wondering when that starts?

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Catie623 wrote:

So, I just remembered that there was a training (3 days-1 week) program thing (sorry, I don't know how to describe it). So I was wondering when that starts?

I’m a few days… once I get it setup.
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MilkAndCookies- wrote:

Catie623 wrote:

Okay, thanks!

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
ChocolateRain101
Scratcher
100+ posts

MilkAndCookies- wrote:

Catie623 wrote:

Thx

My Garden - My Aesthetics - My Portfolio - Comment Aesthetic Requests - The Rain or Shine Art Shop - Chocolate's Cottage - TSSF

Shops and Federations I Work In

The Rain or Shine Art Shop
The Sweet Satisfaction Federation (TSSF)
Lily's Art Shop
]The Aquarius Art Shop
ꜰʟᴏᴜʀɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ
SnowDropx's Banner Shop!
The Ocean Waves Shop
The Profile Picture Shop
The Banner Shop
TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 2.0
ᑭᗩᒪᙏ Tᖇᙓᙓ ᑭᖴᑭS 2.0
StarDoodle
The Nebula Shop!
The Cake Shop
Cherry's Image Hosting Service
Minty Aesthetics
ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ'ꜱ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ ʜᴏꜱᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
Breezy Benefits 2.0
Shooting Star Art
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ 2.0
MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello! All staff please check out the training forum here, as training starts soon! (time- tbd)
MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump! Staff please check the FFS - Training Forum as the topic has been posted
MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump! Staff please check the FFS - Training Forum as the topic has been posted!
amiable_dolphin
Scratcher
500+ posts

Application-
Username: @amiable_dolphin
Alts? (if so please list): @noble_swan and @-shinchan-
Activity (1-10): 9
Why do you want to join us?: I like helping people
What position would you like?: banner maker (I did not see it listed.. I guess that goes under art department?
Provide Examples (1-3):

Did you read the Staff T&C's: flower
Other: none

#POETRY FTWWW

ChocolateRain101
Scratcher
100+ posts

My Garden - My Aesthetics - My Portfolio - Comment Aesthetic Requests - The Rain or Shine Art Shop - Chocolate's Cottage - TSSF

Lily's Art Shop
]The Aquarius Art Shop
SnowDropx's Banner Shop!
The Ocean Waves Shop
The Profile Picture Shop
The Banner Shop
TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 2.0
ᑭᗩᒪᙏ Tᖇᙓᙓ ᑭᖴᑭS 2.0
StarDoodle
The Nebula Shop!
The Cake Shop
Minty Aesthetics
Breezy Benefits 2.0
Shooting Star Art
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ 2.0
ChocolateRain101
Scratcher
100+ posts

-snip-

Last edited by ChocolateRain101 (Oct. 5, 2020 02:59:50)

Lily's Art Shop
]The Aquarius Art Shop
SnowDropx's Banner Shop!
The Ocean Waves Shop
The Profile Picture Shop
The Banner Shop
TᕼE ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᕼOᑭ 2.0
ᑭᗩᒪᙏ Tᖇᙓᙓ ᑭᖴᑭS 2.0
StarDoodle
The Nebula Shop!
The Cake Shop
Minty Aesthetics
Breezy Benefits 2.0
Shooting Star Art
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ 2.0
MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

amiable_dolphin wrote:

Application-
SNIP

Accepted, but you will need to complete the training, and we just had a session finish.
amiable_dolphin
Scratcher
500+ posts

MilkAndCookies- wrote:

amiable_dolphin wrote:

Application-
SNIP

Accepted, but you will need to complete the training, and we just had a session finish.
thanks and sure! when will it start?

#POETRY FTWWW

MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

amiable_dolphin wrote:

MilkAndCookies- wrote:

amiable_dolphin wrote:

Application-
SNIP
SNIP

Soon I hope…
amiable_dolphin
Scratcher
500+ posts

MilkAndCookies- wrote:

amiable_dolphin wrote:

MilkAndCookies- wrote:

amiable_dolphin wrote:

Application-
SNIP
SNIP

Soon I hope…
ok please inform me whenever it does

#POETRY FTWWW

MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

amiable_dolphin wrote:

ok please inform me whenever it does

Ok!
MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ★ ꜰʟᴏᴜʀɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ★ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʟᴏᴜʀɪꜱʜ! ★ CLOSED FOR GOOD! :) [RSS Feed]