Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛ sʜᴏᴘ 3.0 - "ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛ sʜᴏᴘ ɪs ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ!" - After Two Years We're Still Here... [RSS Feed]
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛ sʜᴏᴘ 3.0 - "ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛ sʜᴏᴘ ɪs ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ!" - After Two Years We're Still Here...

ajsya wrote:

Hey! We have an order from one of our partners. Could somebody complete it? Thanks in advance.

mj1008 wrote:

Username: mj1008
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) she/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, wallpaper, sprites) portrait mode, kind of like a book cover
Description of work:could you make a girl with auburn hair holding a sword? The background will be some dust and particles. No text, but at the top, please put only the dust and particles. For the background, a barren land would be appreciated.
Colors (if art): auburn hair. Maroon jacket. Background can be a light grey.
Deadline: 20th December
Are you following this discussion (optional): no
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) profile would be appreciated
Any more information: This might seem hard, so I hope the deadline is fine. If it’s not possible, I could ask someone else
Oh wow, I’ve seen this order at 8 shops, and my shop had it too. (Not as much detail tho)
Edit: welcome 2 page 8. (I thought 7 8 9?!)

Last edited by glitterspring1 (Oct. 13, 2020 14:11:08)

Glowing Gem Aesthetics | The Cake Shop!
The Cherry Shoppe WIP DONT CLICK HERE

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛ sʜᴏᴘ 3.0 - "ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛ sʜᴏᴘ ɪs ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ!" - After Two Years We're Still Here...

glitterspring1 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Hey! We have an order from one of our partners. Could somebody complete it? Thanks in advance.

mj1008 wrote:

Work you want done: (Ex. logos, wallpaper, sprites) portrait mode, kind of like a book cover
Description of work:could you make a girl with auburn hair holding a sword? The background will be some dust and particles. No text, but at the top, please put only the dust and particles. For the background, a barren land would be appreciated.
If you're not following, where should we contact you? (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) profile would be appreciated
Any more information: This might seem hard, so I hope the deadline is fine. If it’s not possible, I could ask someone else
Oh wow, I’ve seen this order at 8 shops, and my shop had it too. (Not as much detail tho)
Has your shop completed it yet, or have you seen any other shops complete it?

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

mj1008 wrote:

Some, I’m working on the side view

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

mj1008 wrote:

I've completed it already, I told them on their profile

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

ajsya wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

mj1008 wrote:

I've completed it already, I told them on their profile
ok cool thanks

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
BusterV45
Scratcher
100+ posts

ajsya wrote:

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

ajsya wrote:

PndaGmr978 wrote:

BusterV45 wrote:

Staff Application Form
Username:@BusterV45
Preferred pronouns: he/him
How active are you: 1 -1 for school -5 for computer away -3 for vacations.
Which of our services can you do? Reviews
Are you following this thread?yes
Why should we pick you?i like to review.
Do have any experience in other shops? no
The reason you’re getting decline is how inactive you are. (Well that’s one reason)

I’m like 8/10 active. I check Scratch at least 3+ times a day and I’m on for very a long time when I check.
You don’t have to count vacations unless you go on a vacation like every month. You do have to count school… and if your on every day for at least 1 hour then you should be 5+/10 active.
That's not really my reason…
Is it because of the experience/why we should pick them
Mostly

BusterV45
highlight this than ctrl+shift+down to see more.

Ay Shop!
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterV45 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

ajsya wrote:

PndaGmr978 wrote:

BusterV45 wrote:

Staff Application Form
Snippy. Also, you have no experience in other shops. That is one reason we are declining you. The second reason is how inactive you are.
The reason you’re getting decline is how inactive you are. (Well that’s one reason)

I’m like 8/10 active. I check Scratch at least 3+ times a day and I’m on for very a long time when I check.
You don’t have to count vacations unless you go on a vacation like every month. You do have to count school… and if your on every day for at least 1 hour then you should be 5+/10 active.
Mostly
Snipped because this is spam
Please do not spam.

Last edited by glitterspring1 (Oct. 15, 2020 00:58:55)

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterV45 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

ajsya wrote:

PndaGmr978 wrote:

BusterV45 wrote:

Staff Application Form

Mostly
That isn't going to increase your chances of getting in, you don't have an example of your work and on top of that the reason you want the job is just because you like it

BusterV45
Scratcher
100+ posts

NOBODY LIKES ME

BusterV45

Ay Shop!
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterV45 wrote:

Its because your inactiveness and experience. Also, I don't hate you

Last edited by glitterspring1 (Oct. 16, 2020 00:42:18)

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterV45 wrote:

NOBODY LIKES ME
I think you're nice, it's just we're looking for experienced staff.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

abbasis20yrold
New to Scratch
12 posts

Username: Abbasis20yrold
Preferred pronouns: He
How active are you: 9
Which of our services can you do? all kinds of art : icons,banners,pixel
Do have any experience in other shops? not yet although i would love to be in one
Are you following this thread? Yes obviously
Why should we pick you? I am an active scratcher which thrives under pressure I love to get work done ( i also edit youtube videos for youtubers)
Examples of your work: I don;t have any right now but i will have soon!
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

abbasis20yrold wrote:

Do have any experience in other shops? not yet although i would love to be in one
Why should we pick you? I am an active scratcher which thrives under pressure I love to get work done ( i also edit youtube videos for youtubers)
If you get me some examples I might accept your application.

Also, that's cool that you edit for YouTubers.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

One thing, it's really cool how you ask people for their pronouns!

President of Scratch ShopBux
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

One thing, it's really cool how you ask people for their pronouns!
I modified The Emerald Shop's forms :3

Hi, I'm ajsya!

abbasis20yrold
New to Scratch
12 posts

ajsya wrote:

abbasis20yrold wrote:

If you get me some examples I might accept your application.

Also, that's cool that you edit for YouTubers.
i made a stickman which is sneaking away from some people.
this was made in less then one minute cause i was in a hurry. there is a stickman sneaking way from some bad people.(pixel)
https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/3dfa1a51-1289-11eb-a901-7f1041a45aec.gif

Last edited by abbasis20yrold (Oct. 20, 2020 04:06:04)

BusterV45
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

BusterV45

Ay Shop!
BusterV45
Scratcher
100+ posts

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

BusterV45 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

ajsya wrote:

PndaGmr978 wrote:

BusterV45 wrote:

Staff Application Form

Mostly
That isn't going to increase your chances of getting in, you don't have an example of your work and on top of that the reason you want the job is just because you like it
im s.o.l on staff then

BusterV45

Ay Shop!
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterV45 wrote:

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

BusterV45 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

ajsya wrote:

PndaGmr978 wrote:

BusterV45 wrote:

Snippo
Snip
Mostly
Snip
im s.o.l on staff then
I don’t think so yet. Show some good examples and we might hire you.

BusterV45
Scratcher
100+ posts

glitterspring1 wrote:

BusterV45 wrote:

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

BusterV45 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

ajsya wrote:

PndaGmr978 wrote:

BusterV45 wrote:

Snippo
Snip
Mostly
Snip
im s.o.l on staff then
I don’t think so yet. Show some good examples and we might hire you.
ill try

BusterV45

Ay Shop!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛ sʜᴏᴘ 3.0 - "ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛ sʜᴏᴘ ɪs ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ!" - After Two Years We're Still Here... [RSS Feed]