Discuss Scratch

mybearworld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)



Last edited by mybearworld (Oct. 21, 2020 14:01:39)


2+2*5 = ?
2+2*5 = 20
2+2*5 = 12
2+2*5 = 77034585053198940266692661
hammadbutt
Scratcher
39 posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

did i get
when this sprite clicked
play sound [ pop] until done
broadcast [ message1]
when I receive [ message1]
hide
wait (10) secs
show
?
DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

Partner Form
Shop Name: ѕтαяℓιтє ℓαуσυтѕ
Shop Banner (if existing):
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/Adiition/Starlite.png[/img]

Owner: Me
Permission from Owner?: Yep
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/434754/?page=1#post-4486684
Benefits on your side: Hopefully some orders ;-;
Benefits on my side: A partnership with a similar shop? (I started this shop about 2 weeks ago, so there aren't any real benefits to partnering with my shop.)
NatKingCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

Delete

Last edited by NatKingCoder (Oct. 22, 2020 23:07:01)



Tired of pasting save codes for Scratch games in a GoogleDoc? Try ScratchSaves today!

(Please download and tell me ideas for improvement.)


hammadbutt
Scratcher
39 posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

reece_brown wrote:

ShopFederation Name:
ShopFederation Banner (if existing): Currently on order
Owner: Me
Permission from Owner?: I am owner.
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/449825/
Benefits on your side: This is just what my federation does
Benefits on my side: If people want BB code, we send their order to you

Other: If you accept, please fill out our join form as we need some more information.
no
NatKingCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

Delete

Last edited by NatKingCoder (Oct. 22, 2020 23:07:27)



Tired of pasting save codes for Scratch games in a GoogleDoc? Try ScratchSaves today!

(Please download and tell me ideas for improvement.)


hammadbutt
Scratcher
39 posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

reece_brown wrote:

hammadbutt wrote:

reece_brown wrote:

ShopFederation Name:
ShopFederation Banner (if existing): Currently on order
Owner: Me
Permission from Owner?: I am owner.
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/449825/
Benefits on your side: This is just what my federation does
Benefits on my side: If people want BB code, we send their order to you

Other: If you accept, please fill out our join form as we need some more information.
no
I was asking the shop owner
I will
mybearworld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)




2+2*5 = ?
2+2*5 = 20
2+2*5 = 12
2+2*5 = 77034585053198940266692661
hammadbutt
Scratcher
39 posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

mybearworld wrote:



No you will not
DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

Any word on the partnership? (No rush, just want to know.)

Last edited by DancingNekoGirl (Oct. 23, 2020 23:29:23)

mysterious-neutron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

Username: mysterious-neutron
What do you want: Make it with more colors for my siggy
My kumquat protectors                                  :: hat custom
(-_- :: motion reporter) (-_- :: looks reporter) (-_- :: sound reporter) (-_- :: pen reporter)(-_- :: events reporter) :: stack custom
(-_- :: control reporter) (-_- :: sensing reporter) (-_- ::operators reporter)(-_-)(-_- :: list) :: cap custom
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following this thread?: Yes
If not, where should I notify you when it's done?:
Have you read all the rules? Do you accept them?: Yes I like honey


Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)










mybearworld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

mysterious-neutron wrote:

Username: mysterious-neutron
What do you want: Make it with more colors for my siggy
My kumquat protectors                                  :: hat custom
(-_- :: motion reporter) (-_- :: looks reporter) (-_- :: sound reporter) (-_- :: pen reporter)(-_- :: events reporter) :: stack custom
(-_- :: control reporter) (-_- :: sensing reporter) (-_- ::operators reporter)(-_-)(-_- :: list) :: cap custom
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following this thread?: Yes
If not, where should I notify you when it's done?:
Have you read all the rules? Do you accept them?: Yes I like honey
My kumquat protectors :: hat #0b233d
(-_- :: #e21f0d) (-_- :: #e29f0d) (-_- :: #dbe20d) (-_- :: #6ae20d)(-_- :: #0de254) :: stack #0b233d
(-_- :: #0de2cd) (-_- :: #0d66e2) (-_- :: #310de2 )(-_- :: #c20de2)(-_- :: #e20d62) :: cap #0b233d
Made by the BeeBeeCode Shop

[scratchblocks]
My kumquat protectors :: hat #0b233d
(-_- :: #e21f0d) (-_- :: #e29f0d) (-_- :: #dbe20d) (-_- :: #6ae20d)(-_- :: #0de254) :: stack #0b233d
(-_- :: #0de2cd) (-_- :: #0d66e2) (-_- :: #310de2 )(-_- :: #c20de2)(-_- :: #e20d62) :: cap #0b233d
[/scratchblocks]
[center][small]Made by the [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/431260/?page=8#post-4551371]BeeBeeCode Shop[/url][/small][/center]

If you want any changes, feel free to ask! Also, please leave a review. Thanks

Last edited by mybearworld (Oct. 30, 2020 08:39:30)


2+2*5 = ?
2+2*5 = 20
2+2*5 = 12
2+2*5 = 77034585053198940266692661
ethanwalker0978
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

Order Form
Username: .ethanwalker0967
What do you want:Bbcode
Deadline: Tomorrow
Are you following this thread?:Yes
If not, where should I notify you when it's done?:
Have you read all the rules? Do you accept them?:YES
Other:Your text to link here…

|Owner of drifty's shop|Fourmer|Owner Of Xenon Development Group |
I have a patreon
mybearworld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)




2+2*5 = ?
2+2*5 = 20
2+2*5 = 12
2+2*5 = 77034585053198940266692661
DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

Partner Form
Shop Name: ѕтαяℓιтє ℓαуσυтѕ
Shop Banner (if existing):
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/Adiition/Starlite.png[/img]

Owner: Me
Permission from Owner?: Yep
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/434754/?page=1#post-4486684
Benefits on your side: Hopefully some orders ;-;
Benefits on my side: A partnership with a similar shop? (I started this shop about 2 weeks ago, so there aren't any real benefits to partnering with my shop.)
Bumping this….but it's been over a week since I've made that post. I'll wait until Nov. 1st, but after that I'll just cancel the request so I don't get messages from this shop.
mysterious-neutron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

Username: mysterious-neutron
What did you order?: more colors for kumquat protector
Was this what you expected?:Yep
Was it done on time?: Yes
Would you recommend this to others and would you come back?: Yes
Out of 10, how would you rate your result?: 10


Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)










lionheart921
Scratcher
100+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

mysterious-neutron wrote:

Username: mysterious-neutron
What do you want: Make it with more colors for my siggy
My kumquat protectors                                  :: hat custom
(-_- :: motion reporter) (-_- :: looks reporter) (-_- :: sound reporter) (-_- :: pen reporter)(-_- :: events reporter) :: stack custom
(-_- :: control reporter) (-_- :: sensing reporter) (-_- ::operators reporter)(-_-)(-_- :: list) :: cap custom
Deadline: ASAP
Are you following this thread?: Yes
If not, where should I notify you when it's done?:
Have you read all the rules? Do you accept them?: Yes I like honey
I'm not the shop owner but I can answer your question.

(-_- :: #ff0000)//you need to use rgb hexadecimal.. i don't know what to call it

makes

(-_- :: #ff0000)//you need to use rgb hexadecimal.. i don't know what to call it

Last edited by lionheart921 (Oct. 31, 2020 15:17:25)


Welcome to my account!
I love scratchblocks and the color blue.
The signature block::control//do you think this is unique?

comment [shift+down to see the rest of my signature]::grey
highlight this first!
describing colors::grey hat
black::#000
navy::#008
blue::#00f
green::#070
teal::#077
azure::#07f
lime::#0f0
mint::#0f7
cyan::#0ff
maroon::#700
purple::#707
violet::#70f
olive::#770
gray::#777
lilac::#77f
chartreuse::#7f0
aquamarine::#7f7
turquoise::#7ff
red::#f00
pink::#f07
fuchsia::#f0f
orange::#f70
peach::#f77
orchid::#f7f
yellow::#ff0
beige::#ff7
white::#fff
Vaibhs11
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

Order Form
Username: Vaibhs11
What do you want: plain monospace text, no code box thing
Deadline: As much as you want but a bit soon
Are you following this thread?: Yes
If not, where should I notify you when it's done?:
Have you read all the rules? Do you accept them?: Yes, but I don't understand what is the honey rule.
Other:




$("<span class='rempost' style='cursor:pointer;'>Remove </span>").insertAfter("div.box-head span.conr"); $("span.rempost").click(function(){$(this).parent().parent().remove()});
hammadbutt
Scratcher
39 posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)

mysterious-neutron wrote:

Username: mysterious-neutron
What did you order?: more colors for kumquat protector
Was this what you expected?:Yep
Was it done on time?: Yes
Would you recommend this to others and would you come back?: Yes
Out of 10, how would you rate your result?: 10
all right
mybearworld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☆ The BeeBeeCode Shop ☆ Have your code done in a fancy way! ☆ (Signature, BBCode)




2+2*5 = ?
2+2*5 = 20
2+2*5 = 12
2+2*5 = 77034585053198940266692661

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile