Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✨✰Closed to Ordersⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓢⓚⓨ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦ ⓢⓗⓞⓟ // ⓗⓘⓖⓗ ⓠⓤⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ ⓑⓨ ⓗⓘⓖⓗ ⓠⓤⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ ⓢⓣⓐⓕⓕ!✰✨ [RSS Feed]
Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨✰Closed to Ordersⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓢⓚⓨ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦ ⓢⓗⓞⓟ // ⓗⓘⓖⓗ ⓠⓤⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ ⓑⓨ ⓗⓘⓖⓗ ⓠⓤⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ ⓢⓣⓐⓕⓕ!✰✨

Are you dissing my shop?

perellacat
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨✰Closed to Ordersⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓢⓚⓨ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦ ⓢⓗⓞⓟ // ⓗⓘⓖⓗ ⓠⓤⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ ⓑⓨ ⓗⓘⓖⓗ ⓠⓤⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ ⓢⓣⓐⓕⓕ!✰✨

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Are you dissing my shop?
Of course not!

『 Jaden 』
She/her ✦ Froggggs ✦ Author

Click here to visit my profile!
If you happen to need anything, message me there!

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

perellacat wrote:

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Are you dissing my shop?
Of course not!
But my shop is a review shop, and you pretty much said that the other ones suck.
Freaking 60 second rule *Muffled screaming at the 60 second rule*

perellacat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

perellacat wrote:

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Are you dissing my shop?
Of course not!
But my shop is a review shop, and you pretty much said that the other ones suck.
I didn't mean all of them. Also, I looked at your review shop, I think it's pretty good!

Last edited by perellacat (Aug. 6, 2020 18:47:21)

『 Jaden 』

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

perellacat wrote:

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

perellacat wrote:

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Are you dissing my shop?
Of course not!
I didn't mean all of them. Also, I looked at your review shop, I think it's pretty good!
Kk, I still think you should delete that, it can be offending to some people.

perellacat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

perellacat wrote:

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

perellacat wrote:

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Are you dissing my shop?
Of course not!
Kk, I still think you should delete that, it can be offending to some people.
Yep I have.

『 Jaden 』

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/428845/
Owner:@RedGuy7
Owner's permission: NO ok fine
Things you want us to take a close look at: everything
Thinks you want us to skip: nothing
Have you read the rules: yes
Codeword: blue star
Other: no

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
perellacat
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/428845/
Owner:@RedGuy7
Owner's permission: NO ok fine
Things you want us to take a close look at: everything
Thinks you want us to skip: nothing
Have you read the rules: yes
Codeword: blue star
Other: no
Taken!

『 Jaden 』

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

theres another star review shop https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/416972/?page=1

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/427501/?page=1
Owner: Fiiinch
Owner's permission: Yep!
Things you want us to take a close look at: The layout of the main page I am currently trying to redo, and the banners. Should we have different ones on each post/section? I believe so.
Thinks you want us to skip: The fact that customers and workers quote each other too much
Have you read the rules: Yep!
Codeword: I thought I saw a blue star one night. Huh.
Other: Also partnering, here we go-

Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/427501/?page=1
Shop banner (If any): Working on sorting them out like I said previously-
Why should we partner with you?: We both get more customers and benefit from the friendship.
Owner's permission: Yeppos ^^
Other: I really love the name of this shop ^^

Thanks! <3

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi There's another Star Review Shop Made in June so you have to Shut down coz your copying people Ok?
Link (https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/416972/ )

Last edited by Hermione_Granger-Fan (Aug. 8, 2020 00:04:30)

Hi I'm Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of my age, Plz ask me to join any Shop coz i'd love too I can also host images too come vist my shops and have fun Highlight this Hold Control + Shift + D + O + W + N to see me full Siggy[/code]
Owner Of The PotterHead Shop andThe Atom Shop Excuse Me Now I've Got To Go And Study - Hermione

perellacat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hermione_Granger-Fan wrote:

Hi There's another Star Review Shop Made in June so you have to Shut down coz your copying people Ok?
Link (https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/416972/ )
I've never seen this shop before. Sorry, I though I have a unique name, I'll just rename it.

『 Jaden 』

perellacat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lion Image Hosting Service Review
Preliminary Inspection: 8.25/10
Detailed description:
So, obviously the first thing anyone will see is the title. I'd recommend using symbols and fancy fonts to make the title more attractive! The banner is amazing! I love how you used the translucent white box to make the big black text easy to read.

Scrolling down a bit, I like how you added the welcome. It's an interesting move to combine the news, reviews, and about the shop into one page, but it works well for you. The main thing ‘d recommend for this page is to jazz it up a bit with colors and/or symbols. I’d normally be concerned with the lack of a directory, but since you have very few things to be organised, this isn't a big deal.

I quickly scrolled through all the other pages and decided they're helpful. Again, I would suggest jazzing up these pages too. They have no spelling or grammar errors so that makes the shop feel more professional.
Service: 6.5/10
Detailed Description:
It took around 8 hours for my order to be taken and a couple hours to finish it. My order took a little long, but it had good quality! It was also great to see a notification on my profile.
Products: n/a
Detailed Description: Sorry, but uploading images is pretty hard to review. There is very little you could do wrong. Your over all will just be based off of the other categories.
Overall: 8.5/10
This is a very good image hosting shop, excellent job!

If you have any questions, contact me on my profile!

『 Jaden 』

perellacat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fiiinch wrote:

Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/427501/?page=1
Owner's permission: Yep!
Things you want us to take a close look at: The layout of the main page I am currently trying to redo, and the banners. Should we have different ones on each post/section? I believe so.
Thinks you want us to skip: The fact that customers and workers quote each other too much
Have you read the rules: Yep!
Codeword: I thought I saw a blue star one night. Huh.
Other: Also partnering, here we go-
Taken!

『 Jaden 』

perellacat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fiiinch wrote:

Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/427501/?page=1
Shop banner (If any): Working on sorting them out like I said previously-
Why should we partner with you?: We both get more customers and benefit from the friendship.
Owner's permission: Yeppos ^^
Other: I really love the name of this shop ^^

Thanks! <3
Accepted! Now we are partners!

『 Jaden 』

clarem12
Scratcher
100+ posts

perellacat wrote:

Night Sky Review Shop

Home

Here at bight sky review shop, we believe that one day the request forum will have uncluttered shops, that put lots of hard work into their products, and have active and helpful members. We are trying to make this dream become a reality. Night sky review shop gives helpful, though out, high quality reviews that will help us get closer to that dream. Our Staff has been hand picked for reviews and are not hired because we need staff. Interested? Get a review now!

This shop is inspired by Cat's Review Shop
hi i was wondering how you make banners?

13 • She/her • Straight ally • blue • Reading • LD Running • Taurus • Swimming • Art • Flute & Viola • SWC • Dyslexic
#HorrorFTW! My Writing For SWC This Session JINTY JINTY THE ALMIGHTY MANGO
perellacat
Scratcher
100+ posts

clarem12 wrote:

perellacat wrote:

Night Sky Review Shop

Home

Here at bight sky review shop, we believe that one day the request forum will have uncluttered shops, that put lots of hard work into their products, and have active and helpful members. We are trying to make this dream become a reality. Night sky review shop gives helpful, though out, high quality reviews that will help us get closer to that dream. Our Staff has been hand picked for reviews and are not hired because we need staff. Interested? Get a review now!

This shop is inspired by Cat's Review Shop
hi i was wondering how you make banners?
I make them myself with Canva!

『 Jaden 』

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! This is iccc (@itschaoticcrazycat) from the Star Review Shop. We'd Like to partner with you.

Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/416972/
Shop banner (If any): https://u.cubeupload.com/Hermione/ScreenShot20200625at.png
Why should we partner with you?: If you got a sudden flurry of orders, our staff can help!
Owner: @hp_mega_fan
Owner's permission: I'm the sectary so I have permission to do so.
Other: Let the night sky dazzle!

Moved to @starfiishii. no longer an active scratch user.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
l-lavender
Scratcher
100+ posts

Review Us
Star who reviewed your shop: perellacat
Time taken: two days only!
Rating: 9/10
Good things(Please be specific!): My review was done in two days and it is really detailed.
Things to improve on(Please be specific!): to be more detailed.
Other: N/A

~ l-lavender

The amazing banner by @SnowDropx.
perellacat
Scratcher
100+ posts

itschaoticcrazycat wrote:

Hi! This is iccc (@itschaoticcrazycat) from the Star Review Shop. We'd Like to partner with you.

Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/416972/
Shop banner (If any): https://u.cubeupload.com/Hermione/ScreenShot20200625at.png
Why should we partner with you?: If you got a sudden flurry of orders, our staff can help!
Owner: @hp_mega_fan
Owner's permission: I'm the sectary so I have permission to do so.
Other: Let the night sky dazzle!
Accepted! We are now partners!

『 Jaden 』

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✨✰Closed to Ordersⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓢⓚⓨ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦ ⓢⓗⓞⓟ // ⓗⓘⓖⓗ ⓠⓤⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ ⓑⓨ ⓗⓘⓖⓗ ⓠⓤⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ ⓢⓣⓐⓕⓕ!✰✨ [RSS Feed]