Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Lɪᴏɴ Iᴍᴀɢᴇ Hᴏsᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ || Hᴀᴠᴇ Yᴏᴜʀ Oʀᴅᴇʀs Dᴏɴᴇ Iɴ A Rᴏᴀʀ! || Oʀᴅᴇʀ Nᴏᴡ || HIRING [RSS Feed]
just-there
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lɪᴏɴ Iᴍᴀɢᴇ Hᴏsᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ || Hᴀᴠᴇ Yᴏᴜʀ Oʀᴅᴇʀs Dᴏɴᴇ Iɴ A Rᴏᴀʀ! || Oʀᴅᴇʀ Nᴏᴡ || HIRING

Username: just-there
Link to image: https://www.canva.com/design/DAEGBadYO6o/Gve_iwrE7JlRcFsgJ35O-g/view?utm_content=DAEGBadYO6o&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink#6
Dimensions: The same as it currently is
Where would you like to be notified: My profile is fine
Other: Thanks!

Link to image: https://www.canva.com/design/DAEGBadYO6o/Gve_iwrE7JlRcFsgJ35O-g/view?utm_content=DAEGBadYO6o&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink#7

mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lɪᴏɴ Iᴍᴀɢᴇ Hᴏsᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ || Hᴀᴠᴇ Yᴏᴜʀ Oʀᴅᴇʀs Dᴏɴᴇ Iɴ A Rᴏᴀʀ! || Oʀᴅᴇʀ Nᴏᴡ || HIRING

just-there wrote:

Link to image: https://www.canva.com/design/DAEGBadYO6o/Gve_iwrE7JlRcFsgJ35O-g/view?utm_content=DAEGBadYO6o&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink#6

Link to image: https://www.canva.com/design/DAEGBadYO6o/Gve_iwrE7JlRcFsgJ35O-g/view?utm_content=DAEGBadYO6o&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink#7
Taken! I'll have It done in a few minutes

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
just-there
Scratcher
500+ posts

mtech22 wrote:

just-there wrote:

Taken! I'll have It done in a few minutes
Thank you!

just-there
Scratcher
500+ posts

Review form
Comments: Done within minutes of posting it! Didn't mind me being a bit fussy..
Rating ( /5): 5/5

l-lavender
Scratcher
100+ posts

just-there wrote:

Review form
Thank you for your positive review!

~ l-lavender

The amazing banner by @SnowDropx.
just-there
Scratcher
500+ posts

l-lavender wrote:

just-there wrote:

Review form
Thank you for your positive review!
Of course!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

please may i resign

Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Starstriker3000
Nickname: Starstriker
Do you have imageshack or cubeupload: Cubeupload
Why do you want to join: I want to help people, but all the shops I'm a part of hardly ever get orders that are in my skillset.
Other: N/A
l-lavender
Scratcher
100+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

please may i resign
oh, sorry to see you leave.

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Username: Starstriker3000
Nickname: Starstriker
Do you have imageshack or cubeupload: Cubeupload
Why do you want to join: I want to help people, but all the shops I'm a part of hardly ever get orders that are in my skillset.
Other: N/A
Accepted!!!

Last edited by l-lavender (Sept. 8, 2020 23:42:38)

~ l-lavender

l-lavender
Scratcher
100+ posts

BUMP

~ l-lavender

TapingAnimations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can you resize images?

Male | 10 Yrs Old | Catholic | Animator | Roleplayer | Marvel, FNaF, Undertale, Portal, Minecraft, Among Us Fan
l-lavender
Scratcher
100+ posts

TapingAnimations wrote:

Can you resize images?
sorry, no . We can only upload images.

~ l-lavender

TapingAnimations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

l-lavender wrote:

TapingAnimations wrote:

Can you resize images?
sorry, no . We can only upload images.
Ok, cause I wanted to resize my pfp

Male | 10 Yrs Old | Catholic | Animator | Roleplayer | Marvel, FNaF, Undertale, Portal, Minecraft, Among Us Fan
dandelion--
Scratcher
26 posts

Order form
Username: dandelion–
Link to image: https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/honeyaestheticsshop.png
Dimensions: both are 2480x520
Where would you like to be notified: my profile
Other: could it be uploaded by scratch? tks

Last edited by dandelion-- (Sept. 11, 2020 04:54:14)

dandelion--
Scratcher
26 posts

dandelion-- wrote:

Order form
Username: dandelion–
Link to image: https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/honeyaestheticsshop.png
Dimensions: both are 2480x520
Where would you like to be notified: my profile
Other: could it be uploaded by scratch? tks
Hi! I have change my order.

Last edited by dandelion-- (Sept. 11, 2020 04:54:51)

just-there
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nevermind, thanks though!

Last edited by just-there (Sept. 15, 2020 12:32:37)

-Moon-Shine-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: -Moon-Shine-
Link to image: https://imagehost7.online-image-editor.com/oie_upload/images/OIE_2019NOV_31979627_50386955/15825C4YSGL5T.jpg no this one now https://imagehost7.online-image-editor.com/oie_upload/images/OIE_2019NOV_31981361_73146222/1585014Z3fhOe8E.jpg
Dimensions: Banner
Where would you like to be notified: here and/or Profile
Other: tell me if Link doesn’t work, that happens after a while annoyingly

Last edited by -Moon-Shine- (Sept. 15, 2020 06:50:39)

-Moon-Shine-

Female Australian 10 - 13 y/o

Warriors CCs Shops

Thanks to amiable_dolphin and The Perfect Layout Shop for the Signature
l-lavender
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello everyone. I will be inactive and idk when I can come back so I decided to close this shop. Sorry. If your order isn't done yet. I will have it done asap. I will leave this topic open so you can post but please do not order. Thank you.
~ l-lavender

~ l-lavender

Burgher1679
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Burgher1679
Link to image: http://atom.smasher.org/error/xp.png.php?icon=mac&style=xp&title=Apple&url=&text=Update+to+macOS+Catalina+or+i+wil+kill+you&b1=&b1g=x&b2=ok&b2g=x&b3
Dimensions: original
Where would you like to be notified: on my profile
Other:

© 2020 - 2021 M-INDUSTRIES
Miao::#0000ff//Miao
mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Burgher1679 wrote:

Username: Burgher1679
Link to image: http://atom.smasher.org/error/xp.png.php?icon=mac&style=xp&title=Apple&url=&text=Update+to+macOS+Catalina+or+i+wil+kill+you&b1=&b1g=x&b2=ok&b2g=x&b3
Dimensions: original
Where would you like to be notified: on my profile
Other:

l-lavender wrote:

Hello everyone. I will be inactive and idk when I can come back so I decided to close this shop. Sorry. If your order isn't done yet. I will have it done asap. I will leave this topic open so you can post but please do not order. Thank you.
~ l-lavender

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Lɪᴏɴ Iᴍᴀɢᴇ Hᴏsᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ || Hᴀᴠᴇ Yᴏᴜʀ Oʀᴅᴇʀs Dᴏɴᴇ Iɴ A Rᴏᴀʀ! || Oʀᴅᴇʀ Nᴏᴡ || HIRING [RSS Feed]