Discuss Scratch

The_Wolf302
Scratcher
100+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

Perhaps you didn't see the messages from earlier. We aren't allowing users to create their own messages. We have a very strict, moderated, hand-picked selection of pre-built phrases that (can be) protected with the whitelist filter made by Griffpatch (if someone really wanted to have a bad day ).

Heh funny

Hi this is a signature
how do i do a photo hhhhh-
-CloudGate-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MikeDEV wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

This won't work. Say someone picks “hey ____” and fills in the blank “did you know you're stupid” or something along those lines. If you make it so only one word could be added, he could say “DidYouKnowYou'reStupid?”

Perhaps you didn't see the messages from earlier. We aren't allowing users to create their own messages. We have a very strict, moderated, hand-picked selection of pre-built phrases that (can be) protected with the whitelist filter made by Griffpatch (if someone really wanted to have a bad day ).
It says the hey____ thing on the front page of the discussion we need to fix that

also, PLEASE READ BELOW

box of Asian citrus psyllids and please give me an internet here

MikeDEV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-CloudGate- wrote:

MikeDEV wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

This won't work. Say someone picks “hey ____” and fills in the blank “did you know you're stupid” or something along those lines. If you make it so only one word could be added, he could say “DidYouKnowYou'reStupid?”

It says the hey____ thing on the front page of the discussion we need to fix that

Hm, that is a problem. I don't have much time on my hands at the moment but if anyone else does, perhaps maybe redesign our forum's front page?

-CloudGate-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MikeDEV wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

MikeDEV wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Hm, that is a problem. I don't have much time on my hands at the moment but if anyone else does, perhaps maybe redesign our forum's front page?
we can't do that because dabthebass made the post

also, PLEASE READ BELOW

BakeAPotato
Scratcher
100+ posts

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

What about my theme… I spent a lot of time on that
sorry, but I like mikedev's more and

me wrote:

Hey MikeDEV Did you finish user input handling
Make an option for Zed's GUI in settings, because I would use it
you realize that isn't possible because we need a lot of stuff to make it work, Mikedev's has scrolling, BBCode, pen text, and more, if you really want that to be an option then we need to spend extra time on that.
Isn't it DabDatBass' decision?
I thought so too
Yeah CloudGate can't be making choices for everyone since DabDatBass is the head.
-CloudGate-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BakeAPotato wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

me wrote:

you realize that isn't possible because we need a lot of stuff to make it work, Mikedev's has scrolling, BBCode, pen text, and more, if you really want that to be an option then we need to spend extra time on that.
I thought so too
Yeah CloudGate can't be making choices for everyone since DabDatBass is the head.
I didn't say we can't do it just that I'd be hard to do

also, PLEASE READ BELOW

BakeAPotato
Scratcher
100+ posts

The_Wolf302 wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

me wrote:

I thought so too
It Is. If not, who took over?
Its weird because CloudGate is making all the decisions and making conclusions without DabDatBass' consent. Unless I'm wrong there.
BakeAPotato
Scratcher
100+ posts

-CloudGate- wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

me wrote:

I thought so too
You said “sorry but i like mikedev's more” Like your the one deciding everything.
BakeAPotato
Scratcher
100+ posts

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

me wrote:

I thought so too
You said “sorry but i like mikedev's more” Like your the one deciding everything.
You can't just approve and disapprove stuff like that without DabDatBass saying everything.
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

me wrote:

I thought so too
Please don't start a flame war. I already asked DabDatBass earlier today and I've yet to get a response

Last edited by zedthehedgehog (Oct. 6, 2020 13:51:06)

BakeAPotato
Scratcher
100+ posts

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

me wrote:

I thought so too
Please don't start a flame war. I already asked DabDatBass earlier today and I've yet to get a response
I'm not. I was just saying.
The_Wolf302
Scratcher
100+ posts

STOP ARGUING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Hi this is a signature
BakeAPotato
Scratcher
100+ posts

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

me wrote:

I thought so too
I'm just kinda concerned.
The_Wolf302
Scratcher
100+ posts

stoppppp

Hi this is a signature
MikeDEV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Woah. Let's use the -snip- where it's needed…

I only suggested someone make a new format for the front page and ask DabDatBass to update it. As for my UI, It's only just a concept, and it's all under DabDatBass's discrection on which UI to choose.

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The_Wolf302 wrote:

If you are going to make this big of a project I am sure it will eventually get abused and taken down.

Last edited by smileycreations15 (Oct. 6, 2020 14:54:50)

h

H

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

The_Wolf302 wrote:

If you are going to -snip-
Again, we're using PRESETS and not anything where users can type in stuff

Last edited by zedthehedgehog (Oct. 6, 2020 15:01:37)

The_Wolf302
Scratcher
100+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

The_Wolf302 wrote:

If you are going to make this big of a project I am sure it will eventually get abused and taken down.
im not

Hi this is a signature
Voxalice
Scratcher
100+ posts

zedthehedgehog wrote:

Welp, guess I'm leaving
OK

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
( click to give me an internet ) ( signature v3 / v4 rev.1 ) ( remember when petpet was a neopets thing? )
( 100 / 200 posts )

RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines
MikeDEV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

More eye candy, almost ready with menus!

Fig. 1: Light mode Settings.

Fig. 2: Light mode Messages.

Fig. 3: Dark mode Settings.

Fig. 4: Dark mode Messages.