looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

What about my theme… I spent a lot of time on that
sorry, but I like mikedev's more and

me wrote:

Hey MikeDEV Did you finish user input handling
Make an option for Zed's GUI in settings, because I would use it
you realize that isn't possible because we need a lot of stuff to make it work, Mikedev's has scrolling, BBCode, pen text, and more, if you really want that to be an option then we need to spend extra time on that.

box of Asian citrus psyllids and please give me an internet here

BakeAPotato
Scratcher
100+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

me wrote:

you realize that isn't possible because we need a lot of stuff to make it work, Mikedev's has scrolling, BBCode, pen text, and more, if you really want that to be an option then we need to spend extra time on that.
Isn't it DabDatBass' decision?
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

me wrote:

I thought so too

highlight + ctrl/ + shift + down | my website: zed2345.com | cool collab: meower | vividly visual vector art shop: the vvv | notice: I've left scratch, so I won't respond

RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines
The_Wolf302
Scratcher
100+ posts

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

me wrote:

I thought so too
It Is. If not, who took over?

Last edited by The_Wolf302 (Oct. 6, 2020 12:24:47)

nah man, signatures are too overused lol
wait, this is one!
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The_Wolf302 wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

me wrote:

I thought so too
Yeah who did?

highlight + ctrl/ + shift + down | my website: zed2345.com | cool collab: meower | vividly visual vector art shop: the vvv | notice: I've left scratch, so I won't respond

RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines
The_Wolf302
Scratcher
100+ posts

zedthehedgehog wrote:

The_Wolf302 wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

me wrote:

I thought so too
Yeah who did?
Hmmmm

wait, this is one!
-CloudGate-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

zedthehedgehog wrote:

The_Wolf302 wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

BakeAPotato wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

looserty wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

me wrote:

Isn't it DabDatBass's decision?
I thought so too
Yeah who did?
It is DabDatBass's decision, I'm just stating why it would be hard to make zed's GUI work

The_Wolf302
Scratcher
100+ posts

Someone plz snip thissssssss

wait, this is one!
-CloudGate-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

this is churning out about 2 pages a day

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This won't work. Say someone picks “hey ____” and fills in the blank “did you know you're stupid” or something along those lines. If you make it so only one word could be added, he could say “DidYouKnowYou'reStupid?”

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
Touchcreator
Scratcher
500+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

This won't work. Say someone picks “hey ____” and fills in the blank “did you know you're stupid” or something along those lines. If you make it so only one word could be added, he could say “DidYouKnowYou'reStupid?”
Yeah, the blank should be preset.

Press crtl+shift+down after highlighting part of my siggy, or install a scrollbar siggy extension to see more.
See this project! It's 3d models in Scratch! (For real this time) 500 posts!
http://internetometer.com/image/48189.png

Also,

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Even if you have a whitelist, a short list like

Hi
Bye
I
You
Don't

Could be used to say “hi I don't like you bye”

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
The_Wolf302
Scratcher
100+ posts

Touchcreator wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Yeah, the blank should be preset.
The ENTIRE Thing should

wait, this is one!
-CloudGate-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

no, it only uses presets anything else will not work, so we should take that off the 1st page because if we don´t this project goes dooooooooooown. hOW ABOUT IT GIVES YOU OPTION TO CHOOSE FROM a lot of sentences ALSO(sorry caps) how about we use a neural network to create grammatically correct sentences that then have to be approved to be added to the whitelist of PHRASES(not words).

-CloudGate-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-CloudGate- wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

no, it only uses presets anything else will not work, so we should take that off the 1st page because if we don´t this project goes dooooooooooown. hOW ABOUT IT GIVES YOU OPTION TO CHOOSE FROM a lot of sentences ALSO(sorry caps) how about we use a neural network to create grammatically correct sentences that then have to be approved to be added to the whitelist of PHRASES(not words).
not just that but sentences added by humans as well

MikeDEV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey now, I didn't say that I was going to pick favorites. I can add as many themes as ya'll want (The GUI doesn't have a fixed set of colors or icons)

As for the decision from @DabDatBass on which GUI gets used, It's their decision. All I'm doing is making a GUI of which we can decide upon what we like or don't like. I honestly don't mind using sprites, but pen is a lot more flexible when it comes to these types of projects IMO…

RedGuy7 wrote:

Perhaps you didn't see the messages from earlier. We aren't allowing users to create their own messages. We have a very strict, moderated, hand-picked selection of pre-built phrases that (can be) protected with the whitelist filter made by Griffpatch (if someone really wanted to have a bad day ).

And for everyone else, I have finalized the BBCode+ rendering engine, which can now draw a box around an entire post using the container and /container tag. Labeling a tag is as simple as using “container=yourlabel” and ending everything within the container with “/container”.

By default, the GUI will have built-in BBCode+ data for its system GUI, but for post threads, it will automatically add the container tag with the thread name or your username.

Also, at the moment, my BBCode+ engine only uses hex color values for the “color” tag. The format is as follows:
“color=FFFFFF” + (your message) + “/color”. Everything else such as italics, bold, and size remains the same. (Note: I didn't add a big or small tag, this is handled through the size tag by default)

I'm now going to finish adding listed menus (similar to the popup that appears when you right-click on something on screen in Windows or macOS). From there, I'll add input handling and we'll go from there.

Last edited by MikeDEV (Oct. 6, 2020 13:06:58)

I have left Scratch! Goodbye everyone, I'll remember you all in therapy.
If you want to ever get in contact with me again, please visit my Github instead.
Also, if you need to, you can contact me via Meower. You'll know where to look.
The_Wolf302
Scratcher
100+ posts

Perhaps you didn't see the messages from earlier. We aren't allowing users to create their own messages. We have a very strict, moderated, hand-picked selection of pre-built phrases that (can be) protected with the whitelist filter made by Griffpatch (if someone really wanted to have a bad day ).

Heh funny

wait, this is one!
-CloudGate-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MikeDEV wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

It says the hey____ thing on the front page of the discussion we need to fix that

MikeDEV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-CloudGate- wrote:

MikeDEV wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

It says the hey____ thing on the front page of the discussion we need to fix that

Hm, that is a problem. I don't have much time on my hands at the moment but if anyone else does, perhaps maybe redesign our forum's front page?

I have left Scratch! Goodbye everyone, I'll remember you all in therapy.
If you want to ever get in contact with me again, please visit my Github instead.
Also, if you need to, you can contact me via Meower. You'll know where to look.
-CloudGate-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MikeDEV wrote:

-CloudGate- wrote:

MikeDEV wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Hm, that is a problem. I don't have much time on my hands at the moment but if anyone else does, perhaps maybe redesign our forum's front page?
we can't do that because dabthebass made the post