Discuss Scratch

trappist-1e
Scratcher
100+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

RIP MEOWER 2020 - 2021 :(

Only a miracle (or opening the applications) can save the meower. #SaveMeower

Hello! I am trappist-1e, a 12 year old boy who loves science! I do a variety of projects, if you want to take a look at them!
Curiosity: At least until 2022 we will have 4 rovers on Mars! can imagine!

Hey, please valan in world rp - It's easy, just say I want join into valan in this project and that's it! You will be welcome!
World rp is an RPG where we lead countries with the goal of being the last nation on earth
bloctans_4
Scratcher
500+ posts

Voxalice wrote:

Goodbye!
Alright, I'm resigning.

The project hasn't ended yet, but unfortunately nobody has done much for it in the past few months.
I've gone inactive and “”“left”“” Scratch, as many others have.

For that reason, I'll resign from my jobs until something substantial happens, or the project is released.
There's a snowball's chance in the Moltara Caves that this project will continue soon, so I'll be gone for a while.
cu l8r
no ):
this mean i only have 2 things i can work onnnnn

new siggy coming soon!

OLD:

bloctans_4 wrote:

I just found out how to do signatures
hi, Im 10 years old

yt here
I work at brawl mania studios
and I program in python,html5,css and scratch.

check this out! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/448664/?page=1#post-4514723

NEW:
Well Hello There! Im A 10 Year Old Who Knows Programming. I Know How To Program In HTML,CSS,PYTHON(well a bit) And Java, I Can Also Do Roblox Lua.

Also some little thing I was/or still am working on Here!
my
wip

MikeDEV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

silvxrcat wrote:

oh hi,

this thing is nearly at a discontinued state

I don't want to work on it anymore

so I'm handing the torch to MikeDev

see ya

Oh no
Honestly, I'm still committed to the idea of a social media platform on Scratch, but tbh I really don't have the time to work on it right now. I'll be able to work on it after May 28th so for now, this project is on hiatus…

Since the project now rests upon my hands, I cordially invite anyone willing to help contribute to the project to sign up. I will only select a small handful of people, and the time to apply will only be open until April 30, 2021, 12:00 PM EST.

Currently, we are in need of advertisers. I will need a few programmers and graphic designers to help me finish the GUI. I will still need your assistance, @-CloudLine- (that is if they're still here…)

If you don't mind, I would like to create a new thread to clear out spam and get the project back on-track.

Last edited by MikeDEV (April 26, 2021 11:40:02)

MikeDEV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Because of our transfer of ownership, this thread is to be considered obsolete. Please use this thread instead:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/508318/

Edit: Thread has been requested to close due to transfer of ownership.

Last edited by MikeDEV (April 26, 2021 14:46:45)

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Same thing as Voxalice.

h

H

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project
ATJAT
Scratcher
58 posts

MikeDEV wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

but then again I can't get in contact with dabdatbass/silvxrcat, so well the applications is I guess closed forever! Wow what amazing stuff right there, what a surprise, huh? I'm done with people asking. And MikeDEV isn't done with it yet for months. DabDatBass/Silvxrcat left scratch, so this project is done for! This project was doomed from the beginning anyway

Not that I can help it. I do have a life outside of Scratch…

I totally didn't run out of motivation lol

MikeDEV wrote:

Technically no,
but everyone (including me) is busy with other things.

(For me, It's High School, others include life, os wars, etc.)

Why not release what you've got as a demo/beta? I have a feeling someone's gonna do something with that.

EDIT: just saw new thread. Nevermind.

Last edited by ATJAT (April 26, 2021 19:16:16)