Discuss Scratch

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Playing with Google Translate

I wrote:

Yo, let's go visit my aunt's stepmother because it will be fun.

Project wrote:

It's fun, so I visited my grandmother

i literally have nothing to write here. huh.
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I wrote:

Jettatura: a curse of the evil eye, whereby all that the cursed looks upon will suffer bad luck. Collins English Dictionary.

Project wrote:

Jutra judge of the evil eye. English dictionary

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I wrote:

Morimop contains mop but I'm not a mop!

Project wrote:

Mormon is right, but no email!

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I wrote:

Hello guys your professional youtuber here today we're going to find a dino

Project wrote:

!
Yes, I got “!” as a result.
Try 2:

I wrote:

Hello guys your professional youtuber here today we're going to find a dino.

Project wrote:

!
so nvm i guess

I wrote:

Hello, would you mind extra job?

Project wrote:

Attention. Do you want to do that?
no thank you

I wrote:

Hey, new game is coming out this weekend!

Project wrote:

Hello, let's meet next Saturday
no thank you

BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Morimop wrote:

Project wrote:

no thank you
If Google Translate was a person, you wouldn't want to meet next Saturday? Really?
TImeAndAgain
Scratcher
83 posts

lol. i wrote

Minecraft wiki wrote:

Bedrock comprises the top (below layer 127) and bottom 4 layers in a rough pattern, essentially making the Nether 127 blocks high unlike the overworld´s 256. In the infinite worlds of the Java and Bedrock Editions, the Nether is also horizontally infinite. In Bedrock Edition, the build limit in the nether is 128 blocks, despite it being 256 in all other dimensions.

The Nether has no day-night cycle and no weather. Natural sources of light include fire, lava, portals, shroomlights and glowstone. Even with a light level of 0, the Nether has a dim ambient light (roughly equivalent to light level 8 in the Overworld). Light otherwise functions exactly the same as it does in the Overworld and the End.

All the flora in the Nether is fungus-based as opposed to plants. The Nether “grass” consists of specialized Nether Mycelium (known as “Nylium”). The Nether features its own unique fungi (including Nether wart), as well as equivalent Huge fungi which serve as trees. The stems of the huge fungi function as logs. Other fungus-based vegetation is present in the Nether, including vines and roots.

Most creatures found in the Nether are hostile and potentially dangerous.

Locations in the Nether correlate to Overworld coordinates, but horizontal Overworld distances are scaled down by a ratio of 8:1 for travel in the Nether. Therefore, traveling one block in the Nether means traveling eight blocks in the Overworld. For example, in a perfect scenario, a player who enters a portal in the Overworld at x=0, z=0 and travels in the Nether to x=1000, z=1000 returns to the Overworld at x=8000, z=8000. This makes portals a useful tool for traveling long distances in the Overworld.

An image of the Nether with a nether fortress.
Most items and blocks in the Nether function the same as they do in the Overworld, with a few notable exceptions:

Beds explode and cause fires when a player attempts to sleep in one. It has an explosion power of 5. The explosion is larger than that of TNT, which has an explosion power of 4. They cannot be used as a respawn point.
One has to use a powered respawn anchor to respawn in the nether, but when it runs out of charges, the player once again respawns in the Overworld.
There is no way to place liquid water in the Nether without the use of commands, except inside a cauldron.
Using water buckets produces steam particles and a hissing sound, leaving the player with an empty bucket.
Ice that is melted or smashed in the Nether does not produce water.
A wet sponge instantly becomes a regular sponge when placed.
If somehow placed using cheats or when placed inside a cauldron, water takes on a reddish-brown color.‌
Lava flows twice as far (eight blocks) and six times as fast in the Nether compared to Overworld.
Grass blocks and leaves take a dead-looking brownish color since the Nether is a warm biome.
Maps generate a brown-gray static pattern. The player's direction indicator spins randomly; its location is still relative to the player's location in the Nether, except in the New Nintendo 3DS Edition, where it is always in the center of the map.
Clocks spin wildly, making it impossible to tell the time while in the Nether. Compasses also spin wildly unless connected to a Lodestone, which they then point toward.
Snow golems rapidly take fire damage and die, due to the Nether being a warm biome. However, they can survive if they have the Fire Resistance status effect.

aaaaannnnddd this came out

The project wrote:

Neil Damman
google translate doesnt even know what that means lol

Last edited by TImeAndAgain (July 4, 2020 15:37:44)

Hi! Im jek, also known as TimeAndAgain. I like programming, engineering, and 3D moddeling.

Feel free to check out my projects.
random blender stuff
Scratcher space ship
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BearSlothCoding wrote:

Morimop wrote:

Project wrote:

no thank you
If Google Translate was a person, you wouldn't want to meet next Saturday? Really?
Yes, I wouldn't regret my opinion.

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TImeAndAgain wrote:

lol. i wrote

Minecraft wiki wrote:

-snip-

The project wrote:

Neil Damman
N e i l D a m m a n

TImeAndAgain
Scratcher
83 posts

Morimop wrote:

TImeAndAgain wrote:

lol. i wrote

Minecraft wiki wrote:

-snip-

The project wrote:

Neil Damman
N e i l D a m m a n
try it if you dont believe me lol

Hi! Im jek, also known as TimeAndAgain. I like programming, engineering, and 3D moddeling.

random blender stuff
Scratcher space ship
Maximouse
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looks like any very long text becomes “Neil Damman”. Try entering every paragraph separately.

This is Maximouse's signature. Learn more about signatures.
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TImeAndAgain wrote:

Morimop wrote:

TImeAndAgain wrote:

lol. i wrote

Minecraft wiki wrote:

-snip-

The project wrote:

Neil Damman
N e i l D a m m a n
try it if you dont believe me lol
There's no reason to not believe you, but I'll try it.

BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Maximouse wrote:

Looks like any very long text becomes “Neil Damman”. Try entering every paragraph separately.
Or just get “Neil Damman” as a result, works either way.
TImeAndAgain
Scratcher
83 posts

I wonder why it is neil damman in particular. google translate easter egg or is it just that there arent enough database entries. i bet its probably the firmer former though.

Last edited by TImeAndAgain (July 4, 2020 15:53:04)

random blender stuff
Scratcher space ship
TImeAndAgain
Scratcher
83 posts

apparently neil damman becomes Nella head replaced Manasseh
which becomes But the spirit of Manasseh is the spirit of Manasseh.
which becomes Murder in the family pot. The item will be lost.
which becomes Family card not killed.
ect ect ect

Last edited by TImeAndAgain (July 4, 2020 15:56:29)

random blender stuff
Scratcher space ship
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TImeAndAgain wrote:

I wonder why it is neil damman in particular. google translate easter egg or is it just that there arent enough database entries. i bet its probably the firmer former though.
I'm just going to put whole “Space Shuttle” article. I just wonder that will it say “Neil Damman” or not.

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I wrote:

-whole space shuttle article from wikipedia-

Project wrote:

*nothing*
I got nothing.

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Now I will just put the first paragraph of the article.

I wrote:

The Space Shuttle was a partially reusable low Earth orbital spacecraft system that was operated from 1981 to 2011 by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) as part of the Space Shuttle program. Its official program name was Space Transportation System (STS), taken from a 1969 plan for a system of reusable spacecraft of which it was the only item funded for development. The first of four orbital test flights occurred in 1981, leading to operational flights beginning in 1982. Five complete Space Shuttle orbiter vehicles were built and flown on a total of 135 missions from 1981 to 2011, launched from the Kennedy Space Center (KSC) in Florida. Operational missions launched numerous satellites, interplanetary probes, and the Hubble Space Telescope (HST); conducted science experiments in orbit; and participated in construction and servicing of the International Space Station. The Space Shuttle fleet's total mission time was 1322 days, 19 hours, 21 minutes and 23 seconds.

Project wrote:

power supply

Maximouse
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Morimop wrote:

Now I will just put the first paragraph of the article.

I wrote:

The Space Shuttle was a partially reusable low Earth orbital spacecraft system that was operated from 1981 to 2011 by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) as part of the Space Shuttle program. Its official program name was Space Transportation System (STS), taken from a 1969 plan for a system of reusable spacecraft of which it was the only item funded for development. The first of four orbital test flights occurred in 1981, leading to operational flights beginning in 1982. Five complete Space Shuttle orbiter vehicles were built and flown on a total of 135 missions from 1981 to 2011, launched from the Kennedy Space Center (KSC) in Florida. Operational missions launched numerous satellites, interplanetary probes, and the Hubble Space Telescope (HST); conducted science experiments in orbit; and participated in construction and servicing of the International Space Station. The Space Shuttle fleet's total mission time was 1322 days, 19 hours, 21 minutes and 23 seconds.

Project wrote:

power supply
Wow, I god that “power supply” thing too but for something completely different. Seems to be similar to Neil Damman.

This is Maximouse's signature. Learn more about signatures.
coder2045
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the the a the it the a the and the it it a my and the it a not and the not it it not the the the
A bit later:
This is the first time and it is not

Highlight this text and press Ctrl-Shift-Down to view more of my signature. There's a lot in there.
I FOUND THE POSTIE POSTIE POST LINK THIS
Brainteaser: What comes next? Answer on my profile. First correct answer gets a follow.

[ ]
[ [ ] ]
[ [ [ ] ] [ ] ]
Good projects ⬇️

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coder2045 wrote:

the the a the it the a the and the it it a my and the it a not and the not it it not the the the
A bit later:
This is the first time and it is not
The first thing I thought when I saw this was:

G O O G L E
T R A N S L A T E
E X E