Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Ocean Waves Shop- Delivering your Orders in a Splash WE ARE OPEN TO ORDERS!!! (Also Hiring!) Now Offering Uploading! [RSS Feed]
AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Ocean Waves Shop- Delivering your Orders in a Splash WE ARE OPEN TO ORDERS!!! (Also Hiring!) Now Offering Uploading!

-Moon-Shine- wrote:

See a Very Important Announcement please, thanks
(Mainly person who created Shop forum)
I can't change the page, but I'll ask guineapiggirl when she gets back!

Play Dragon City? Contact me on my profile if you want to join my Alliance!! | CTRL + Shift + Down to see the rest of my siggy

Fun Fact: I made this banner as an example of my work and ended up really liking it!
Rainbow-Feathers
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Ocean Waves Shop- Delivering your Orders in a Splash WE ARE OPEN TO ORDERS!!! (Also Hiring!) Now Offering Uploading!

Sorry the Rainbow Federation is closing down. You will no longer receive our services. Please remove us from your Federation list (if any). Thanks for understanding

Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

✿ hello! you were previously apart of the rainbow federation, which has sadly closed. rainbow-feathers has given me permission to make a 2.0! if you are interested in reapplying, please visit us here - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/441212/ - thanks! ✿

Bluie-x
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi!
I'm Bluie and I'm going to be your USS moderator. If you have any questions about the USS, want to forward an order through ISOC, or propose a law, you can ask me how to help.

I look forward to working with your shop.

-Bluie

Please call me she/her on this account and he/him on @callmehe . I know its confusing and i understand if you make mistakes but it would mean the world to me if you could try. Thank you so much!

Banner created by @lightningspark6545
AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rainbow-Feathers wrote:

Sorry the Rainbow Federation is closing down. You will no longer receive our services. Please remove us from your Federation list (if any). Thanks for understanding
aww that's sad!

Play Dragon City? Contact me on my profile if you want to join my Alliance!! | CTRL + Shift + Down to see the rest of my siggy

Fun Fact: I made this banner as an example of my work and ended up really liking it!
AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fiiinch wrote:

✿ hello! you were previously apart of the rainbow federation, which has sadly closed. rainbow-feathers has given me permission to make a 2.0! if you are interested in reapplying, please visit us here - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/441212/ - thanks! ✿
Cool!! Our owner is currently on leave, but we'll definitely consider joining! maybe the staff can vote??

AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bluie-x wrote:

Hi!
I'm Bluie and I'm going to be your USS moderator. If you have any questions about the USS, want to forward an order through ISOC, or propose a law, you can ask me how to help.

I look forward to working with your shop.

-Bluie
Awesome! We'll let you know of there are any questions. are there any questions?

AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!! ACTIVITY CHECK !!!

Responded: (6)
AbigailMoore, RiverDay, perellacat, -Moon-Shine- (or Luna_Robinson), _ReykjaviK_, Jam_can
Not Responded: (2)
hp_mega_fan, SnowDropx
Excused: (1)
guineapiggirl001

Please respond by Sunday 9/27 or you will receive a strike.

guineapiggirl001 , please correct me if something's wrong

Last edited by AbigailMoore (Sept. 22, 2020 23:37:34)

RiverDay
Scratcher
500+ posts

AbigailMoore wrote:

!!! ACTIVITY CHECK !!!

Responded: (1)
Abigail Moore
Not Responded: (7)
hp_mega_fan, perellacat, Jam_can, -Moon-Shine- (or Luna_Robinson), RiverDay, _ReykjaviK_, SnowDropx
guineapiggirl001

Active!!

perellacat
Scratcher
100+ posts

AbigailMoore wrote:

!!! ACTIVITY CHECK !!!

Responded: (1)
Abigail Moore
Not Responded: (7)
hp_mega_fan, perellacat, Jam_can, -Moon-Shine- (or Luna_Robinson), RiverDay, _ReykjaviK_, SnowDropx
guineapiggirl001

Active!!

『 Jaden 』
She/her ✦ Froggggs ✦ Author

Click here to visit my profile!
If you happen to need anything, message me there!

AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

RiverDay wrote:

AbigailMoore wrote:

Snip
Active!!

perellacat wrote:

AbigailMoore wrote:

snippety
Active!!

You're both counted!!

Edit: I forgot to snip lol

Last edited by AbigailMoore (Sept. 22, 2020 20:38:02)

-Moon-Shine-
Scratcher
100+ posts

AbigailMoore wrote:

!!! ACTIVITY CHECK !!!

Responded: (3)
AbigailMoore, RiverDay, perellacat
Not Responded: (5)
hp_mega_fan, Jam_can, -Moon-Shine- (or Luna_Robinson), _ReykjaviK_, SnowDropx
guineapiggirl001

I’m active!

-Moon-Shine-

Female Australian 10 - 13 y/o

Warriors CCs Shops

Thanks to amiable_dolphin and The Perfect Layout Shop for the Signature
_ReykjaviK_
Scratcher
500+ posts

AbigailMoore wrote:

!!! ACTIVITY CHECK !!!

Responded: (3)
AbigailMoore, RiverDay, perellacat
Not Responded: (5)
hp_mega_fan, Jam_can, -Moon-Shine- (or Luna_Robinson), _ReykjaviK_, SnowDropx
guineapiggirl001

Hi! I am active

have a good day
AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Moon-Shine- wrote:

AbigailMoore wrote:

snip
I’m active!

_ReykjaviK_ wrote:

AbigailMoore wrote:

snip
Hi! I am active
Counted!!

-ParisLove-
Scratcher
17 posts

Heya!

Here is my staff application form..

Username: -ParisLove-
What job you are applying for: Anything to do with art you're short on? - Mainly banners, probably..
Activity ( 1-10): (On scratch): 6-7 (In the shop): 4-5
Experience at this job (1-10): I haven't been in a shop before, however my thumbnail, pfp, etc, experience, probably 5-8
Why you would like to join: I really like the theme of this shop, I also like the idea of being able to offer my own skills to others.
Status (scratcher or new scratcher): Scratcher
Are you following this discussion?: Yep.
Have you read the staff rules?: Yes.
What position would you like in the BoD (if applying for it)?:
Other: Wave.

Jam_can
Scratcher
100+ posts

AbigailMoore wrote:

!!! ACTIVITY CHECK !!! acive!I will be less active these days

No one is perfect - But always do your best on everything
Anyone on Scratch a VOCALOID/UTAU fans?
AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

-ParisLove- wrote:

Heya!

What job you are applying for: Anything to do with art you're short on? - Mainly banners, probably..
Experience at this job (1-10): I haven't been in a shop before, however my thumbnail, pfp, etc, experience, probably 5-8
Why you would like to join: I really like the theme of this shop, I also like the idea of being able to offer my own skills to others.

cool! Can we see some examples of your work?

AbigailMoore
Scratcher
100+ posts

Jam_can wrote:

AbigailMoore wrote:

!!! ACTIVITY CHECK !!! acive!I will be less active these days
Counted!!!

60 second demon got me again

Rainbow-Feathers
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Rainbow-Feathers
What you would like us to do: Make a temporary shop banner please
Details: Have a pic of a rainbow in the background like this (or it). With the text Rainbow Federation on it
Are you following this discussion?: Yep, already was
Any particular member of staff you would like to do it: Not really just someone who can(will) upload it
Have you read the ordering rules?: Yes, Coral
Other: Please have it done ASAP, thanks

-ParisLove-
Scratcher
17 posts

AbigailMoore wrote:

-ParisLove- wrote:

Heya!

cool! Can we see some examples of your work?

Heya,
I had a think about it, I might not join, actually, maybe another time..
To be honest my only example is my own banner, but if that isn't enough
I would instead do profile pictures…
But like I said, I might come back another time, thank you!

- Paris
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Ocean Waves Shop- Delivering your Orders in a Splash WE ARE OPEN TO ORDERS!!! (Also Hiring!) Now Offering Uploading! [RSS Feed]