Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

dinoshark123best wrote:

-Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ-
-Menu-
- Main Page | Products | Order center | Jobs | Forms | Partnerships | Portfolio | Terms -
Links in progress
Welcome to The Scratch Mall! We provide everything you want and for free! (Shop in construction)

<The Scratch Mall>

Reviews

Motto: We finish your need in Excellent speed!
Quote: Our team of scratcher are always looking out for you- Board Of Directory 6/24/2020

History And Achievements
June 17-Shop Founded
June 21-Four New Members Have Applied and two orders have been sent
June 23-More then 500 Views
June 24-First Partnership

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

dinoshark123best wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

-Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ-
-Menu-
- Main Page | Products | Order center | Jobs | Forms | Partnerships | Portfolio | Terms -
Links in progress
Welcome to The Scratch Mall! We provide everything you want and for free! (Shop in construction)

<The Scratch Mall>

Reviews

Motto: We finish your need in Excellent speed!
Quote: Our team of scratcher are always looking out for you- Board Of Directory 6/24/2020

History And Achievements
June 17-Shop Founded
June 21-Four New Members Have Applied and two orders have been sent
June 23-More then 500 Views
June 24-First Partnership
didn’t mean to quote

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

PFP by the PFP shop.
turtlegoldnugget
Scratcher
100+ posts

[great week employees!(including me lol)

hey, its yo boi turtlegoldnugget! i work for the scratch mall! apply for a job or order something from it!
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

great work everyone! we’ve surpassed 1000 views!

PFP by the PFP shop.
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

PFP by the PFP shop.
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: hp_mega_fan
Job you want: Chairman
Why should we pick you: Because I am hardworking and friendly and respective and I like art
How active are you: very about 6-9
What is your experience: I own three shops and work in them
Are you following this thread: yes
Have you read the terms: Yes, scratch
Examples of work: I will give the links on your profile
Have you seen the other jobs available: Yes
Other:no

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Why should we pick you: Because I am hardworking and friendly and respective and I like art

Here is profile picture I did for someone https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/403785421

dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Here is profile picture I did for someone https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/403785421
i need to see what the BoD need to say

PFP by the PFP shop.
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

dinoshark123best wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

ok

VideoCactus1339
Scratcher
78 posts

NotAadev wrote:

VideoCactus1339 wrote:

Partnership Form

Username of Owner? VideoCactus1339
Shop Name? Rapid Reviews
Shop Link? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/410668/
Are you following this thread? Yes
How will this help us? My shop is new too, so we can band together
What services can you provide? I provide reviews but they are fast and detailed
Why are you picking us? My shop is new too, so we can band together
Other? None
Hello @VideoCactus1339. I am the manager here. We would kindly ask you to give us a further description of why banding our two shops will help contribute to both of us.

Thx!
NotAadev
I think it would contribute to both of us because we are both fairly new at running shops and we could help each other out and advertise for each other.
Thanks!

dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

PFP by the PFP shop.
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

VideoCactus1339 wrote:

NotAadev wrote:

VideoCactus1339 wrote:

Partnership Form

Username of Owner? VideoCactus1339
Shop Name? Rapid Reviews
Shop Link? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/410668/
Are you following this thread? Yes
How will this help us? My shop is new too, so we can band together
What services can you provide? I provide reviews but they are fast and detailed
Why are you picking us? My shop is new too, so we can band together
Other? None
Hello @VideoCactus1339. I am the manager here. We would kindly ask you to give us a further description of why banding our two shops will help contribute to both of us.

Thx!
NotAadev
I think it would contribute to both of us because we are both fairly new at running shops and we could help each other out and advertise for each other.
Thanks!
Your PartnerShip Has Been Accepted

PFP by the PFP shop.
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

ok
after speaking with the manager we decided we’re gonna get the choice from one other member and find out from there

PFP by the PFP shop.
glitterbug14
Scratcher
100+ posts

when will my order be done I really want it soon!!

dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

glitterbug14 wrote:

its almost done! what do you mean pen btw?

Last edited by dinoshark123best (June 25, 2020 20:50:57)

PFP by the PFP shop.
glitterbug14
Scratcher
100+ posts

dinoshark123best wrote:

glitterbug14 wrote:

dat was a accident sorry.

dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

glitterbug14 wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

glitterbug14 wrote:

dat was a accident sorry.
ok

PFP by the PFP shop.
Jienxiii
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order Form
Username: Jienxiii
The product you want? OC Fox
Description? Just a fox kid with a scar on his eye, and a lab coat. It has to be small in age.
Deadline? June 27, 2020
Preferred way of contact? Notification Board
Have you read the terms? Yes.
Are you following the thread/discussion? Yes.
Other? Nothing.

Application Form
The job you want? Memer
Why should we pick you? I have a youtube channel with over 100 thousand subscribers, due to my meme posting.
How active are you? 6 - 10
What’s your experience? Expert
Are you following the discussion/thread? Yes.
Examples of work? I will show you later.
Have you seen what jobs are available? Yes.
Other? Nothing.

dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jienxiii wrote:

Order Form
The product you want? OC Fox
Description? Just a fox kid with a scar on his eye, and a lab coat. It has to be small in age.
Deadline? June 27, 2020
Preferred way of contact? Notification Board
Are you following the thread/discussion? Yes.
Other? Nothing.

Application Form
The job you want? Memer
Why should we pick you? I have a youtube channel with over 100 thousand subscribers, due to my meme posting.
How active are you? 6 - 10
What’s your experience? Expert
Are you following the discussion/thread? Yes.
Examples of work? I will show you later.
Have you seen what jobs are available? Yes.
Other? Nothing.
ok we’re on it!

PFP by the PFP shop.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]