Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]
Prime689
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

Username: Prime689
Product you want? Voice act
Description? Tenor, say the phrase “not, so, fast!”
Deadline? (Not specific) somewhere between or on Dec 28, 2020 and Jan 10, 2021
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? (Deadline is non specific, so you can do it in your time zone on the interval instead.)
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? No
Preferred way of contact? Profile
Have you read the Terms? Yes I did. Scratch
Are you following the thread/discussion? Yes
Other? Drawl on ‘fast’. Please post the project link that contains the sound. You can post the project anytime.

Last edited by Prime689 (Dec. 24, 2020 16:42:03)

6'2 - they/them - canadian - teen
turtlegoldnugget
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

itschaoticcrazycat wrote:

-Boa wrote:

-Boa wrote:

Geez what's wrong with you people
I Just want to have fun, what's with all you guys being so High-and-mighty
This is a serious shop, not a joke-with-us forum thread.
Ik, Ik
So then stop acting like it is! It's almost like pretending to be someone you're not!
chill. we arent adults and most of us are doing this for fun.

hey, its yo boi turtlegoldnugget! i work for the scratch mall! apply for a job or order something from it!
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

turtlegoldnugget wrote:

-Boa wrote:

-Boa wrote:

Ik, Ik
So then stop acting like it is! It's almost like pretending to be someone you're not!
listen were not saying this is completely serious, and please i dont want any arguments. one of the main reasons is because she was banned from applying to the shop because the fact that she was fired/quit over 10 times. this is her alt. argument over, everythings settled, back to work.

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
Prime689
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Prime689 wrote:

TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? (Deadline is non specific, so you can do it in your time zone on the interval instead.)
Other? Drawl on ‘fast’. Please post the project link that contains the sound. You can post the project anytime.
Please reply.

turtlegoldnugget
Scratcher
100+ posts

dinoshark123best wrote:

turtlegoldnugget wrote:

-Boa wrote:

-Boa wrote:

Ik, Ik
listen were not saying this is completely serious, and please i dont want any arguments. one of the main reasons is because she was banned from applying to the shop because the fact that she was fired/quit over 10 times. this is her alt. argument over, everythings settled, back to work.
ik, but I was just addressing the replies that were made. that's all. now lets stop the argument

hey, its yo boi turtlegoldnugget! i work for the scratch mall! apply for a job or order something from it!
NotAadev
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order Form
Username: NotAadev
Product you want? Intro/Outro
Description? My rotating cube rolling in and started spinning and then finally it to a stop and it is facing the correct way. I want music added to it too pls.
Deadline? One week
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? CDT
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? No thank you.
Have you read the Terms? Scratch
Other? Btw this may be a test. Lol.

Last edited by NotAadev (Dec. 30, 2020 00:26:43)

dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

Prime689 wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

Please reply.
umm we will reply asap, i would request more info

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
Prime689
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinoshark123best wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

Please reply.
Could you specify for me?

dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

Prime689 wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

Please reply.
just how you say the phrase

PFP by the PFP shop.
NotAadev
Scratcher
100+ posts

ATTENTION ALL SCRATCH MALL WORKERS. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE RESPOND BY SAYING “Staff” UNDER THIS POST. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP.
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

NotAadev wrote:

ATTENTION ALL SCRATCH MALL WORKERS. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE RESPOND BY SAYING “Staff” UNDER THIS POST. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP.
if your wondering why all of a sudden this is happening, it’s because MEMBERSHIPS are being released!

PFP by the PFP shop.
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Court

work in progress

Last edited by dinoshark123best (Dec. 31, 2020 01:50:26)

PFP by the PFP shop.
Prime689
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinoshark123best wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

Prime689 wrote:

Please reply.
just how you say the phrase
drawl on the ‘o’ on so that will sound like “sooooo” but don't over do it and make sure that the drawl ‘a’ in “fast” is longer than the ‘o’ in “so” but make sure the growth between the two vowels is that ‘a’ is twice than ‘o’. Add tense and loudness each time you say a word slightly but noticable. The constants in the word “fast” please enunciate each but all equal distribution. Please practice until that you can pick 3 recordings that are best so I can choose the best among them. Because of the delay, your deadline span been changed to somewhere between or on Dec 28, 2020 and Jan 15, 2021.

turtlegoldnugget
Scratcher
100+ posts

NotAadev wrote:

staff

zHmonster
Scratcher
100+ posts

NotAadev wrote:

Staff

I used to be really bad at the forums. Looking back, did I really say: “support” and just that? Or god forbid: SUPPORT
Hey! It's zHmonster! I love the forums! I am active in Suggestions, and Requests. Here is a list of the shops that I work in:
The Pixel Art Shop || The Metallic Shop || The Wishing Shop || The TJSSF
Artable || The NoobGod Coding Institution || Scrolifier || Ze Shop || The Corner Store

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotAadev wrote:

Staff

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JPOWERPUFFGIRLS wrote:

NotAadev wrote:

Staff
staff uwu

Moved to @starfiishii. no longer an active scratch user.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Form
Username:Spritesmasher
Description? I need it to look as cool as possible, the primary colours should be blue and orange, my OC must be in it(Newest project), and it should be as related to star trek as possible.
Deadline? 6th jan 2021
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? malaysia.
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? the best and only the best
Preferred way of contact? my profile, so i know it's not junk
Have you read the Terms? *scratch*
Are you following the thread/discussion? yes.
Other?
rainbowninjaprincess
Scratcher
94 posts

NotAadev wrote:

STAFF, btw I haven’t had my order and I am also on a break
rainbowninjaprincess
Scratcher
94 posts

Spritesmasher wrote:

Order Form
Username:Spritesmasher
Description? I need it to look as cool as possible, the primary colours should be blue and orange, my OC must be in it(Newest project), and it should be as related to star trek as possible.
Deadline? 6th jan 2021
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? malaysia.
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? the best and only the best
Preferred way of contact? my profile, so i know it's not junk
Have you read the Terms? *scratch*
Are you following the thread/discussion? yes.
Other?

Hi I could do it? I couldn’t get it done by the 6th though you can check out my work at @Rnp_Arts
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]