Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~|~ GʅσႦαʅ GσႦσ'ʂ Cԋσιƈҽ ~|~ GσႦσ'ʂ Cԋσιƈҽ 2.0 ~|~ GʅσႦαʅ Oɾԃҽɾʂ Cҽɳƚҽɾ 5.0 ~|~ ④② Ⓢⓗⓞⓟⓢ ~|~ Ⓙⓞⓘⓝ Ⓣⓞⓓⓐⓨ! ~|~ [RSS Feed]
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~|~ GʅσႦαʅ GσႦσ'ʂ Cԋσιƈҽ ~|~ GσႦσ'ʂ Cԋσιƈҽ 2.0 ~|~ GʅσႦαʅ Oɾԃҽɾʂ Cҽɳƚҽɾ 5.0 ~|~ ④② Ⓢⓗⓞⓟⓢ ~|~ Ⓙⓞⓘⓝ Ⓣⓞⓓⓐⓨ! ~|~

AHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO DO YEEE INSANE MESSAGING!!!
I'm going to sift through the inactive/closed shops, any shops without a poast from the owner in 1 month, I'll assuem is dead and will remove from the list.

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~|~ GʅσႦαʅ GσႦσ'ʂ Cԋσιƈҽ ~|~ GσႦσ'ʂ Cԋσιƈҽ 2.0 ~|~ GʅσႦαʅ Oɾԃҽɾʂ Cҽɳƚҽɾ 5.0 ~|~ ④② Ⓢⓗⓞⓟⓢ ~|~ Ⓙⓞⓘⓝ Ⓣⓞⓓⓐⓨ! ~|~

Milkysplash wrote:

snip
I can access image URL even if they don't provide raw links. (I ninja'd you by 30 seconds)

Gamer_JimJamz wrote:

snip
You have been added! In future, please include motto with description/name section, it saves a lot of time.

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

I'm going to sift through the inactive/closed shops, any shops without a poast from the owner in 1 month, I'll assuem is dead and will remove from the list.
No, do 2 months instead.
There is no point writing anything here, you know what happened.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

No, do 2 months instead.
ONE MONTH. OR I'll lower it to TWO WEEKS. *glares at kitten*

- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

No, do 2 months instead.
*glares back* No. 2 months, or you're fired. I'm still technically leader, as Gobo's took over the GOC, so I have the power to fire you.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

No, do 2 months instead.
*glares back* No. 2 months, or you're fired. I'm still technically leader, as Gobo's took over the GOC, so I have the power to fire you.
Fine.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

No, do 2 months instead.
Fine.
OK, so any shops that do not respond within 1 month, will be concidered inactive. Any shops which do not respond within 2 months will be removed entriley. If the shop is active, the owner needs to reapply it.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
Gamer_JimJamz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

No, do 2 months instead.
Fine.
Woah! Stop it there! No need to fire someone because you can’t agree on a time limit! If I was a reviewer then that would be a bad review! Wouldn’t it?

Click Me To Go To The Shop!

superclass43
Scratcher
500+ posts

Gamer_JimJamz wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

No, do 2 months instead.
Fine.
Woah! Stop it there! No need to fire someone because you can’t agree on a time limit! If I was a reviewer then that would be a bad review! Wouldn’t it?
I agree
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

superclass43 wrote:

Gamer_JimJamz wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

No, do 2 months instead.
Fine.
I agree
You do realise that it was a joke…

Gamer_JimJamz
Scratcher
100+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

superclass43 wrote:

Gamer_JimJamz wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

No, do 2 months instead.
Fine.
I agree
You do realise that it was a joke…
I kinda can’t take a joke….

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

No, do 2 months instead.
Fine.
OK, so any shops that do not respond within 1 month, will be concidered inactive. Any shops which do not respond within 2 months will be removed entriley. If the shop is active, the owner needs to reapply it.
Correct

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi there, [shop owner/s]! Your shop was oringinally part of Gobo's Choice or The Global Orders Center 4.0. Following WarriorsRoleplayer's account delteion, we have moved [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/414636/]here[/url]. Please drop me a reply to my comment in [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27027975/comments/#comments-87021318]Milky's Messaging Studio[/url] or leave a reply on the GGC forum saying: 
[code]Hi! I'm from the [shop], my position within the shop is the _______ and I can confirm the shop is active.[/code]
Any shops who do not respond within 2 months will concider inactive. If you don't respond within 2 months, we will remove your shop from the federation entirely. If the shop is active, after the 2 months have passed, then the owner or PR officer simply needs to re-apply it. If you do not wish to have your shop in the GGC, then leave a reply on the thread.
Thank you for you time.
This is a message I'm sending to all shops.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Hi there, [shop owner/s]! Your shop was oringinally part of Gobo's Choice or The Global Orders Center 4.0. Following WarriorsRoleplayer's account delteion, we have moved [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/414636/]here[/url]. Please drop me a reply to my comment in [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27027975/comments/#comments-87021318]Milky's Messaging Studio[/url] or leave a reply on the GGC forum saying: 
[code]Hi! I'm from the [shop], my position within the shop is the _______ and I can confirm the shop is active.[/code]
Any shops who do not respond within 2 months will concider inactive. If you don't respond within 2 months, we will remove your shop from the federation entirely. If the shop is active, after the 2 months have passed, then the owner or PR officer simply needs to re-apply it. If you do not wish to have your shop in the GGC, then leave a reply on the thread.
Thank you for you time.
This is a message I'm sending to all shops.
Yep

bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

Hi, just letting you know that Oreo Shop has moved to 2.0 and has changed its banner.
Here is the banner:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/bananaa/12761AA7D49744D5807F.jpeg[/img]
and here is the new forum.
(Repost since no one noticed it before)
I did notice, but I was very busy at that point. I'll add it at roughly 1:30 GMT tomorrow.
Ok (sorry xD)

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Active Shops
  1. Transport Creations, obviously.
  2. The Profile Picture Shop
  3. Hedgehog Corner 3.0
  4. The Oreo Shop 2.0
  5. The Marvel Shop
  6. Rainbow Shop
  7. The Spotlight Shop
  8. Scratchers United Shop
  9. Sailor Moon Shop
  10. Autum Art
  11. Explorer Shop
  12. The Craft Shop
  13. Lightning Studios
  14. Reputable Retail Reviews
  15. Solar Shop
  16. Farm Adventures
  17. Shooting Star Shop
  18. Parking Meter Shop
  19. Wolf Emporium
Closed Shops
Garnet's Gem Shop
Animiation Station
Also…
  • You have the solar shop listed twice.
  • I belive you have teh Scratchers United listed twice.
Current count…
2 closed shops
19 confirmed active shops.
Awaiitng confirmation from 21 shops

Last edited by Milkysplash (June 30, 2020 07:49:58)

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi! I'm from the Marvel Shop, my position within the shop is the owner and I can confirm the shop is active.

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm from the the Emerald Shop, my position within the shop is the Vice President and I can confirm the shop is active.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

Gamer_JimJamz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi! I'm from The Scratchers United Shop, my position within the shop is the Co-owner and I can confirm the shop is active.

garnetluvcookie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm from the Sailor Moon Shop, my position within the shop is the Founder and I can confirm the shop is active.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~|~ GʅσႦαʅ GσႦσ'ʂ Cԋσιƈҽ ~|~ GσႦσ'ʂ Cԋσιƈҽ 2.0 ~|~ GʅσႦαʅ Oɾԃҽɾʂ Cҽɳƚҽɾ 5.0 ~|~ ④② Ⓢⓗⓞⓟⓢ ~|~ Ⓙⓞⓘⓝ Ⓣⓞⓓⓐⓨ! ~|~ [RSS Feed]