Discuss Scratch

lm1996
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Own Sprite / Costume / Sound / Backdrop Library (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)

Would this have to use the internet, or not, because I normally use my computer for character refs.

100+ Art Contest
Happy pride month!

Lm § She/her § Half-Chinese § Artist § Warriors § Dungeons and Dragons Player § April 3rd §
I highly recommend following my great friend and artist @-InkyMoon-
And while you're doing that, please consider joining this MAP based on an RP, this one is beginner-friendly when it opens, this one has one part open, and if you are a semi-intermediate artist you can join this one.
Apparently this counts my posts.
oh and this
ses67085
Scratcher
20 posts

Your Own Sprite / Costume / Sound / Backdrop Library (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)

when green flag clicked
forever
move (100) steps
end
Scratch Cat And Gobo Are Friends @griffpatch
lm1996
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ses67085 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
move (100) steps
end
Most people here don't like it when you do that.

lm1996 wrote:

Would this have to use the internet, or not, because I normally use my computer for character refs.
Someone please answer this.

100+ Art Contest
Happy pride month!

Lm § She/her § Half-Chinese § Artist § Warriors § Dungeons and Dragons Player § April 3rd §
I highly recommend following my great friend and artist @-InkyMoon-
And while you're doing that, please consider joining this MAP based on an RP, this one is beginner-friendly when it opens, this one has one part open, and if you are a semi-intermediate artist you can join this one.
Apparently this counts my posts.
oh and this
Maltion
Scratcher
28 posts

support! I think this is the best idea i see on my life

Maltion
Studios

My website/blog
arvepro3579
Scratcher
100+ posts

I support fully, as digging in the backpack could take a bit of time. It will be easier to find stuff there.

I can't update my trusty Acer Chromebook C720 series anymore

Notice on my profile if I am being unconstructive and give me the link to the forum.
I'm working on a game called Runetale. It's a unofficial sequel to Undertale.
Ask us in the Runetale studio if you want to join.
Runetale team
My profile

I like Terraria.

cs4815925
Scratcher
100+ posts

That's a pretty good idea ngl

<[scratchblocks]
<[scratchblocks]
<[scratchblocks]
<>
[/scratchblocks]>
[/scratchblocks]>
[/scratchblocks]>
the2000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think I would like this more as a proposed redesign for the backpack than a new feature; This is much more akin to an actual backpack than the current design (does your backpack have everything arranged in a long line that you have to scroll through?).

styrofoamlizard07
Scratcher
6 posts

I 100% support this!! itd make things a whole lot easier for all sorts of people ^^
ILikeProggraming123
Scratcher
72 posts

Support. Sometimes youhave just too much in your backpack.

Fun fact: Rick Astley has been rickrolled.
☆Check out my new shop, the Book Corner!☆

Codingfairy07
Scratcher
500+ posts

Support. My backpack is overflowing with sounds.

(φ゜▽゜*♪) :: sensing // This is Laura, my kumquat guard who never sleeps. Sleeping is for amateur Kumquat guards.
Current Browser/operating system: Windows 10, Bing
Generation 5: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Lulu || Be moist || Color divide revival || mostly posts in Questions about Scratch and suggestions || #BringBackTheOldStudios ||Never gonna give you up has one billion views!||
;
SonicFanX123_321
Scratcher
500+ posts

ses67085 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
move (100) steps
end
shush mr bot

o hi! I'm just a person. how are you? ^v^ I like Scratch, and I like web development. I'm thinking of creating of a tutorial site for Scratch. wanna help me out?

;
CloudRoleplay
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support. This is a really cool idea, I like how it would allow you to save sprites/sounds/backdrops without needing to use your backpack for everything. It'd help with organization a lot. As a digital artist, I'd probably use it to keep all my character references in one place. I could use the sound one to save music that I might want to use for a MAP, AMV, PMV, etc.

Edit: I added “backdrops” into “sprites/sounds/backdrops.”

Last edited by CloudRoleplay (July 7, 2021 14:22:47)

CodingAlpha_666
Scratcher
24 posts

Codingfairy07 wrote:

Support. My backpack is overflowing with sounds.
Me too except maybe it could be a button next to the full screen button

This is my Alt, I actually have 100+ posts
historical_supa
Scratcher
100+ posts

using the backpack is quite annoying, support!

A siggy is essential for every forum user. Get one now at: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/(your username here)

Hi, call me Historical or Supa. Join my MAP.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
L_of_republic
Scratcher
17 posts

support

helo
it is lje
i am the https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30000000/ guy
pippy2011eight
Scratcher
50 posts

Support, I have a lot of things in my backpack.
ses67084
Scratcher
18 posts

Cool
ses67084
Scratcher
18 posts

SonicFanX123_321 wrote:

ses67085 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever
move (100) steps
end
shush mr bothey thats my sister im rich