Discuss Scratch

pearly5678
Scratcher
14 posts

Black Lives Matter

I wonder why people treat black people like violent animals, when they're just like us, there are really smart, there are good people, why do we think we're better? they're PEOPLE and should be TREATED LIKE PEOPLE! WITH KINDNESS AND RESPECT!
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Black Lives Matter

kenneth-scratcher wrote:

yeah bad peoples don’t matter at all
Everybody matters, humans make mistakes that's not something to judge their worth upon.



~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Feature ~ ~ Gaeville ~

0opsb0y
Scratcher
61 posts

Black Lives Matter

kenneth-scratcher wrote:

yeah bad peoples don’t matter at all
no they matter wow I don't like that you said that that is not the truth
greenseamonkey
Scratcher
29 posts

Black Lives Matter

People with different skin colors are STILL people, and white people are people too.

“Press the follow button.”
kenneth-scratcher
Scratcher
10 posts

Black Lives Matter

yessssssssss there the worst!
powergirlsclub
Scratcher
1 post

Black Lives Matter

Black live matter let stand together✊
eyeball2987
Scratcher
4 posts

Black Lives Matter

very true, there's nothing wrong with them. Their people too

Last edited by eyeball2987 (June 10, 2020 22:25:14)


I like pizza
Juggernaut411
Scratcher
100+ posts

Black Lives Matter

i agree.

Comment for dor gor tor yor and follow on my profile and i will follow you!
my level code in a project:

4-176104-198288241222…….1111……………………………..116D..6L1…………………………11116D…..6L1111111…..111111111111111111……………..6L1…16D…………..511………………6L1.16D……………51.111116R3R3R3R3R6U1116R….6L16D….6U11111116R3R3R6U11……111111….6R….1….6U1…….1111……………….6R…1…6U1………………………….144414441…………………………..144414441…………………………..144414441…………………………..144414441…………………………..144414441…………………………..144414441…………………………..144414441…………………………..144414441…………………………..144414441…………………………..144414441…………………………..144444441…………………………..144444441…………………………..144444441…………………………..111111111*
Silver_star_2008
Scratcher
5 posts

Black Lives Matter

You can report me for telling the truth.
kenneth-scratcher
Scratcher
10 posts

Black Lives Matter

bad people are the worst good people are reallky good to be friends
pearly5678
Scratcher
14 posts

Black Lives Matter

greenseamonkey wrote:

People with different skin colors are STILL people, and white people are people too.
I SAID THAT!
rubypup1
Scratcher
5 posts

Black Lives Matter

BLACK LIVES MATTER UWU
TokuSonic64Animatior
Scratcher
92 posts

Black Lives Matter

Let's stand in the name of JESUS for all of the people on this earth to be treated fairly and for there to be no racism!
Silver_star_2008
Scratcher
5 posts

Black Lives Matter

It took me about five minutes, it seems kinda big….sorry
thanks for agreeing
TokuSonic64Animatior
Parasee
Scratcher
1 post

Black Lives Matter

#BlackLivesMatter
TokuSonic64Animatior
Scratcher
92 posts

Black Lives Matter

Silver_star_2008 wrote:

It took me about five minutes, it seems kinda big….sorry
thanks for agreeing
TokuSonic64Animatior
u welcome
trinitymagic
Scratcher
33 posts

Black Lives Matter

ScratchCat wrote:

Across the United States and around the world, adults and kids are raising their voices against racism and police violence. The Scratch Team stands with these protestors. Black Lives Matter. No one deserves to grow up in a society that harms you, silences you, or prevents you from reaching your full potential because of the color of your skin.

Many Scratchers have already begun to support the Black Lives Matter movement with animations, poems, MAPs, studios, comments, and more. We’re so proud to see you using your creativity and passion to spread awareness and demand change! We want to reassure you that these types of projects, studios, and comments are welcome on Scratch. Scratch welcomes people of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, abilities, sexual orientations, and gender identities, and we say this clearly in our Community Guidelines.

We also wanted to address the phrase “all lives matter.” The phrase “Black Lives Matter” was created because of the experiences, fears, and problems that Black people face. Many people have used “all lives matter” as a way of saying that all people face similar challenges regardless of their race. This is not true. The purpose of the Black Lives Matter movement isn't to exclude others, but to highlight the violence and racism that Black people face every day in hopes of changing it. So we ask that you not say “all lives matter” when you see someone else saying “Black Lives Matter” on Scratch.

For many of you, this might be the first time you’re hearing about terms like systemic racism or even Black Lives Matter. We wanted to share some books, videos, and articles to help you learn more about this movement and the challenges Black Americans face every day:

Marley Dias from #1000blackgirlbooks explains institutionalized racism:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/youtube/4M-5V8uUtKA/

Why Black Lives Matter NOW by Ellis Fearon:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/youtube/A7EZWBIPUUQ/

11 Things You Can Do To Help Black Lives Matter End Police Violence by Teen Kids News:
https://teenkidsnews.com/tkn-news/careers/11-things-you-can-do-to-help-black-lives-matter-end-police-violence/

Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You by Jason Reynolds and Ibram X. Kendi
https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/52220686-stamped

This Book Is Anti-Racist by Tiffany Jewell
https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/45730968-this-book-is-anti-racist

OMG I JUST KNEW THIS BLACK LIVES MATTER THING WOULD GET TO SCRATCH!!!!

Last edited by trinitymagic (June 10, 2020 22:27:55)

rubypup1
Scratcher
5 posts

Black Lives Matter

TokuSonic64Animatior wrote:

Let's stand in the name of JESUS for all of the people on this earth to be treated fairly and for there to be no racism!
yes god made us all different for a reason what if everyone was the same
swiftgtah
Scratcher
89 posts

Black Lives Matter

ScratchCat wrote:

Across the United States and around the world, adults and kids are raising their voices against racism and police violence. The Scratch Team stands with these protestors. Black Lives Matter. No one deserves to grow up in a society that harms you, silences you, or prevents you from reaching your full potential because of the color of your skin.

Many Scratchers have already begun to support the Black Lives Matter movement with animations, poems, MAPs, studios, comments, and more. We’re so proud to see you using your creativity and passion to spread awareness and demand change! We want to reassure you that these types of projects, studios, and comments are welcome on Scratch. Scratch welcomes people of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, abilities, sexual orientations, and gender identities, and we say this clearly in our Community Guidelines.

We also wanted to address the phrase “all lives matter.” The phrase “Black Lives Matter” was created because of the experiences, fears, and problems that Black people face. Many people have used “all lives matter” as a way of saying that all people face similar challenges regardless of their race. This is not true. The purpose of the Black Lives Matter movement isn't to exclude others, but to highlight the violence and racism that Black people face every day in hopes of changing it. So we ask that you not say “all lives matter” when you see someone else saying “Black Lives Matter” on Scratch.

For many of you, this might be the first time you’re hearing about terms like systemic racism or even Black Lives Matter. We wanted to share some books, videos, and articles to help you learn more about this movement and the challenges Black Americans face every day:

Marley Dias from #1000blackgirlbooks explains institutionalized racism:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/youtube/4M-5V8uUtKA/

Why Black Lives Matter NOW by Ellis Fearon:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/youtube/A7EZWBIPUUQ/

11 Things You Can Do To Help Black Lives Matter End Police Violence by Teen Kids News:
https://teenkidsnews.com/tkn-news/careers/11-things-you-can-do-to-help-black-lives-matter-end-police-violence/

Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You by Jason Reynolds and Ibram X. Kendi
https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/52220686-stamped

This Book Is Anti-Racist by Tiffany Jewell
https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/45730968-this-book-is-anti-racist


Yeah! Stop Racism NOW! Black Lives Matter!
majimly2
Scratcher
13 posts

Black Lives Matter

#Blacklivesmatter

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile