Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED] ✔️ M.P.3 Inc. - ✅мυsιcαℓ ρεяғεcтιση ғσя 3!✅All your musical needs in one shop of musical perfection for free! ✔️ [RSS Feed]
Adn1936
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] ✔️ M.P.3 Inc. - ✅мυsιcαℓ ρεяғεcтιση ғσя 3!✅All your musical needs in one shop of musical perfection for free! ✔️

legendscroll wrote:

Detailed description of order*: Horror music with lots of suspense 8 bit horror music specifically.
Instruments/sounds to be used*: idrk
Deadline*: whenever but as fast as you can
Where should we contact you for any questions/when it is done?*: here
Any other information*:
Taken.

when green flag clicked
if <(Project :: sensing) = [Cool]> then
Click [favorite v] :: control
end
Adn1936
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] ✔️ M.P.3 Inc. - ✅мυsιcαℓ ρεяғεcтιση ғσя 3!✅All your musical needs in one shop of musical perfection for free! ✔️

legendscroll wrote:

Detailed description of order*: Horror music with lots of suspense 8 bit horror music specifically.
Any other information*:
Your order is done. (I hope you don't mind how short it is)

when green flag clicked
end
legendscroll
Scratcher
100+ posts

Adn1936 wrote:

legendscroll wrote:

Any other information*:
Hey! Thanks! I like it a lot! Could you make just one more and make it piano and similar to mad father - old doll piano version search it up on youtube for more info.

Mind Mansion! My new up and coming horror game!

Adn1936
Scratcher
100+ posts

legendscroll wrote:

Adn1936 wrote:

legendscroll wrote:

Any other information*:
Hey! Thanks! I like it a lot! Could you make just one more and make it piano and similar to mad father - old doll piano version search it up on youtube for more info.
You can order as many songs as you want! They'll just have less of a chance of being taken.
(Also, Please fill out the order form.)

when green flag clicked
end
legendscroll
Scratcher
100+ posts

Adn1936 wrote:

legendscroll wrote:

Adn1936 wrote:

legendscroll wrote:

Any other information*:
You can order as many songs as you want! They'll just have less of a chance of being taken.
(Also, Please fill out the order form.)
Oh sorry sure!

legendscroll
Scratcher
100+ posts

Detailed description of order*: Horror piano make it similar to mad father - old doll piano version
Instruments/sounds to be used*: piano
Deadline*: December 24th, 2020
Any other information*:

Adn1936
Scratcher
100+ posts

legendscroll wrote:

Detailed description of order*: Horror piano make it similar to mad father - old doll piano version
Any other information*:
Sorry! I was on vacation.

when green flag clicked
end
legendscroll
Scratcher
100+ posts

Adn1936 wrote:

legendscroll wrote:

Any other information*:
Sorry! I was on vacation.
Its ok!

Adn1936
Scratcher
100+ posts

when green flag clicked
end
LWdaPro
Scratcher
12 posts

I would like to order some 8 bit music for an rpg game that I am making

Detailed description of order*: 8 bit, cheerful village music, I would prefer it to loop well, upbeat rhythm
Instruments/sounds to be used*: Synth mainly
Deadline*: 1/13/21
Where should we contact you for any questions/when it is done?*: Comment with a link on my profile

define LWdaPro
APPLE
YUM
YUM
IN ME
TUM
TUM
SLURP
SLURP
POTATO
JUICE
Adn1936
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can't take this one, Garage Band doesn't support chiptune.

when green flag clicked
end
-_Rainsong_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

LWdaPro wrote:

Detailed description of order*: 8 bit, cheerful village music, I would prefer it to loop well, upbeat rhythm
Where should we contact you for any questions/when it is done?*: Comment with a link on my profile

snip

Taken ig
Penguin646
Scratcher
100+ posts

Detailed description of order: 2 calm music tracks, looping, about 2 and a half minutes long each.
Instruments/sounds to be used: Piano
Deadline: Jan. 31
Where should we contact you for any questions/when it is done?: Profile
Any other information: For a game I'm making, Cat Legends.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 15:57:42)

Moved to Peneren
That doesn't mean I'll never use this account again, just that all the stuff here will likely just be low effort.
LWdaPro
Scratcher
12 posts

-_Rainsong_- wrote:

LWdaPro wrote:

snip

Taken ig
what does taken ig mean?
Pufferfish_Test
Scratcher
500+ posts

LWdaPro wrote:

-_Rainsong_- wrote:

LWdaPro wrote:

snip
Taken ig
what does taken ig mean?
I think “ig” stands for “I guess”, so Rain's essentially saying that he can take that irder but might not be able to do it sort of and why not sure thing.

Last edited by Pufferfish_Test (Jan. 10, 2021 10:16:12)

This is my signature, and appears below eeevvvveeerrrryyy post I write
Try out Ocular

Good evening. I am a gerbil. Are you a gerbil? I know I am. Gerbils are possibly the most important beings in the universe; they are super intelligent and they eat carrots so we don't have to.
If you are reading this, you're probably thinking one of 3 things:
  1. This dude's not a gerbil, he's a pufferfish/human/bison/whatever other organism/inanimate object you mistakenly believe I am.
  2. Why am I reading this????????
  3. I'm hungry
The first one is INCORRECT, and I'm going to have to ask you not to spread that false rumour.
The second one is a valid question, and one that has no satisfactory answer other than that you're really ,really, really bored.
As for the 3rd one - so am I. You're not alone.
LWdaPro
Scratcher
12 posts

-_Rainsong_- wrote:

LWdaPro wrote:

snip

Taken ig
Unless you are finished already, the deadline is extended to 1/15/21
Adn1936
Scratcher
100+ posts

LWdaPro wrote:

-_Rainsong_- wrote:

LWdaPro wrote:

snip

Taken ig
Unless you are finished already, the deadline is extended to 1/15/21
I'll take it if Rain can't.

when green flag clicked
end
MysticalDevelopers
Scratcher
41 posts

What service you'd like us to do *: Review a song and provide feedback
Link to music*: https://soundcloud.com/wafflesongs/arcade-amaze
Deadline*: Eh, take your time.
Where should we contact you for any questions/when it is done?*: My profile

Making games on Scratch since 2019

Pretty Good Games:
Pellet Dodge
Pellet Shoot

“Cheese tastes like solid milk” -uh… me i guess.

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [enjoy life]
end
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Detailed description of order*: I need a background music that fits with the topic Whimpers in the Wind, which is going to be my FPCA. In which, the main theme will be the unheard voices of most Scratchers.
Instruments/sounds to be used*: Really, anything. It would be nice if there were lyrics too.
Deadline*: Whenever it's done, I am not in any hurry.
Where should we contact you for any questions/when it is done?*: Contact me on my PF, I think it's the most convenient. If anything happens midway and I have to use a project to let people talk to me there, there will be a link to it.
Any other information*: Thanks!

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.

And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
pufferfish101007
Scratcher
100+ posts

Woah, there have been a lot of posts I didn't get any notifs for (well, 2).

MysticalDevelopers wrote:

What service you'd like us to do *: Review a song and provide feedback
Link to music*: https://soundcloud.com/wafflesongs/arcade-amaze
Deadline*: Eh, take your time.
Where should we contact you for any questions/when it is done?*: My profile
Taken! I'll try and do this tonight. Sorry for not seeing this earlier.

Everyone, I've updated the orders centre to the best of my ability, hopefully for the last time…

Secretary Applications
So, as you've probably all realised that I am terrible at updating the orders center. So because of that, I've decided to open up applications for the secretary position.

What does the secretary do?
well, basically the secretary updates the orders centre. Ages ago, I promised a staff portal that will make these things a lot easier, but that's not going to happen. So the secretary will have their own post for the orders centre, which I'll link to on the front page. when applying, include the capital letters V, N and F in your application Then whenever orders are ordered, claimed, cancelled, completed etc., the secretary updates their post with relevant info about each order like what it is, who ordered it, when it was ordered and who (if anyone) has claimed it. It's up to the secretary how they want to lay it out, but it should have the banner that's on the current orders centre, along with the navigation bar that's on the orders centre currently. That's it.
How can I apply?
3 things: first, already be working here. Second, fill out this form:
Give a brief explanation of what you're expected to do as secretary:
Give an explanation of why you think you would be a good secretary:
Anything else? (no need for a code word):
thirdly, wait for me to choose someone.

Activity Check!
That's right, as if secretary applications weren't enough, there's also an activity check. Please respond to this comment in the studio within 7 days to avoid receiving a strike. Thanks!
responded (3):
Pufferfish, adn, Rain
Not responded (3):
Vox, CatOverload, Abigail

Last edited by pufferfish101007 (Jan. 22, 2021 08:28:58)

define Derek
He's a llama.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED] ✔️ M.P.3 Inc. - ✅мυsιcαℓ ρεяғεcтιση ғσя 3!✅All your musical needs in one shop of musical perfection for free! ✔️ [RSS Feed]