eviexfubburage wrote:

CatMeowMeowpaw wrote:

CMMP2009 wrote:

Odd_Squad_is_amazing wrote:

CatMeowMeowpaw wrote:

CatMeowMeowpaw wrote:

My mum is looking around to find someone to make a Stormi plushie.

And I'm trying to find somewhere to make my Amira and River plushies!
I'm going to make a reference sheet for Serenity first.
Hopefully she finds someone soon. Between me and my sister, we have the whole Krew! I have Sid, Pipsqueak and Sparkle and my sister has Lizzie, Naarky and Sparky. I used to think Naarky was a rat. Yeah, I said to my dad "I'll get the mouse this time and will get the rat!"

NAARKY IS NOT A RAT! He's an Aardvark, how about a mistake calling Amira a Coyote? and also calling Jenna a Fennec fox.
It was meant to say and (sister) will get the rat.
I don't want Sid to get called a DUCK ever again, he's called a DUCK by toddlers rather than a Seagull.

(and the bad joke about my mum calling the lizard a hippo for no reason (ears maybe?)
Oh yeah, such a bad joke my mum does.

I don’t know why the lizzard looks a bit like a hippo.

Just to fix that, LIZZY IS A LIZARD. LIZZARD IS FOR JOKES.

AND PLUS, SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A CROSS BETWEEN THAT.

HER LOVED ONE HAS NO WEIRD EARS OR THAT.

Oi, I'm Naarky!
““Yeah that’s right, I’m the one! Naarky the Aardvark, and I’m always getting in trouble! Sparky and the rest of the Krew had better watch out!” I hate to draw attention to it, but it's my birthday on the 13th July. I have some mischief planned at times, but can't tell you on here! I'm obviously wanting to steal the Krew's attention
CatMeowMeowpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

eviexfubburage wrote:

CatMeowMeowpaw wrote:

CMMP2009 wrote:

CatMeowMeowpaw wrote:

CatMeowMeowpaw wrote:

My mum is looking around to find someone to make a Stormi plushie.

And I'm trying to find somewhere to make my Amira and River plushies!
I'm going to make a reference sheet for Serenity first.
Hopefully she finds someone soon. Between me and my sister, we have the whole Krew! I have Sid, Pipsqueak and Sparkle and my sister has Lizzie, Naarky and Sparky. I used to think Naarky was a rat. Yeah, I said to my dad "I'll get the mouse this time and will get the rat!"

NAARKY IS NOT A RAT! He's an Aardvark, how about a mistake calling Amira a Coyote? and also calling Jenna a Fennec fox.
It was meant to say and (sister) will get the rat.
I don't want Sid to get called a DUCK ever again, he's called a DUCK by toddlers rather than a Seagull.

(and the bad joke about my mum calling the lizard a hippo for no reason (ears maybe?)
Oh yeah, such a bad joke my mum does.

I don’t know why the lizzard looks a bit like a hippo.

Let's correct you here…. double z is a pun. Naardvark is worse than that.

I love the Starland Krew, a group of mascots. I'm also autistic so I made a disabled character called River and a autistic character called Jenna.
CMMP2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

Ah, ok. Long time, no chat on this account.

Hi there! My name is Meow-Meow and I'm autistic! Some of my interests include Starland Krew, Uglydolls and more! My favourite character of the Starland Krew is Naarky the aardvark! In my opinion, he's very silly. I love the way he acts and I love how he yells “BLEHHH!”
CatMeowMeowpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

CMMP2009 wrote:

Ah, ok. Long time, no chat on this account.

seriously

I love the Starland Krew, a group of mascots. I'm also autistic so I made a disabled character called River and a autistic character called Jenna.
ThatParkdeanAardvark
Scratcher
13 posts

STARLAND KREW!

Oi! I thought I'd tell you a quick update about something, Starland Krazy is now back on again.

Oi, I'm Naarky!
““Yeah that’s right, I’m the one! Naarky the Aardvark, and I’m always getting in trouble! Sparky and the rest of the Krew had better watch out!” I hate to draw attention to it, but it's my birthday on the 13th July. I have some mischief planned at times, but can't tell you on here! I'm obviously wanting to steal the Krew's attention
CMMP2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

I don't want to say this to anyone but my main got blocked again.

Hi there! My name is Meow-Meow and I'm autistic! Some of my interests include Starland Krew, Uglydolls and more! My favourite character of the Starland Krew is Naarky the aardvark! In my opinion, he's very silly. I love the way he acts and I love how he yells “BLEHHH!”
CMMP2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

I moved here.

ThatParkdeanAardvark
Scratcher
13 posts

STARLAND KREW!

CMMP2009 wrote:

I moved here.

Oh, Meow-Meow what happened?

Oi, I'm Naarky!
eviexfubburage
Scratcher
42 posts

STARLAND KREW!

ThatParkdeanAardvark wrote:

CMMP2009 wrote:

I moved here.

She might got banned
CMMP2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

eviexfubburage wrote:

CMMP2009 wrote:

I moved here.

She might got banned

I was in fact.

Odd_Squad_is_amazing
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

Oi! I thought I'd tell you a quick update about something, Starland Krazy is now back on again.
Will it be on in March? And is there Starland Krazy at Warmwell? I'm going to Warmwell in March.

Hi, I'm Akaria, an autistic girl who ships too many things. I may or may not scream if you mention Among Us or Socksfor1 and I eat too much Subway. I like to draw. I love Among Us, just comment on my profile if you want to play. I tend to be on Scratch a lot but when I have school I'm less active. I also love Warrior Cats and Seekers.
moistery
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

i have never heard of this show (?) in my entire life

thank hoo for reading

hey if its 10am for you at the time of reading this ur legally obliged to comment on my profile about it <3
Odd_Squad_is_amazing
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

moistery wrote:

So, Starland Krew is the mascots of a UK holiday park group called Parkdean Resorts. They have almost all social media (or a least YT and FB) if you want to learn more about it. They have parks mostly in England, but also some near the coast of Scotland and Wales, and maybe some woodland parks. The Starland Krew perform shows in Starland Krazy where you can win prizes.

Hi, I'm Akaria, an autistic girl who ships too many things. I may or may not scream if you mention Among Us or Socksfor1 and I eat too much Subway. I like to draw. I love Among Us, just comment on my profile if you want to play. I tend to be on Scratch a lot but when I have school I'm less active. I also love Warrior Cats and Seekers.
CMMP2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

Will it be on in March? And is there Starland Krazy at Warmwell? I'm going to Warmwell in March.

Possibly! And yes, Starland Krazy is at every park

CMMP2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

moistery wrote:

So, Starland Krew is the mascots of a UK holiday park group called Parkdean Resorts. They have almost all social media (or a least YT and FB) if you want to learn more about it. They have parks mostly in England, but also some near the coast of Scotland and Wales, and maybe some woodland parks. The Starland Krew perform shows in Starland Krazy where you can win prizes.

Why not introduce each member? And my and your OCs?

Odd_Squad_is_amazing
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

CMMP2009 wrote:

My talking Sparkle pen broke… I don't wanna ask my parents to take me to the local Parkdean to buy a pen.

moistery
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

moistery wrote:

oh that's actually pretty cool then

thank hoo for reading

hey if its 10am for you at the time of reading this ur legally obliged to comment on my profile about it <3
CMMP2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

CMMP2009 wrote:

My talking Sparkle pen broke… I don't wanna ask my parents to take me to the local Parkdean to buy a pen.

R.I.P your pen. I'mma go cry if I break any of my Naarky or Sid things if I get some. But I'm not buying pens that talk since I stick to the PAW Patrol V.As.

Maybe borrow your sister's pen?

Odd_Squad_is_amazing
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

moistery wrote:

The members (Official) are: Sid the seagull (he likes surfing), Lizzie the lizard (She likes sports and is very active), Sparky the rabbit (He likes carrots and fixing things), Sparkle the rabbit (she likes fashion and being fabulous), Naarky the aardvark (he's very cheeky and mischievous) and Pipsqueak the mouse (she's just there to entertain the 5-year-olds). If you wanna know about Stormi, Rover, Muffin, Peanut Butter or Rusty ask me and ask CMMP2009 if you wanna know about Serenity, Jenna, Jelly, Amira or River.

Odd_Squad_is_amazing
Scratcher
100+ posts

STARLAND KREW!

CMMP2009 wrote:

CMMP2009 wrote:

R.I.P your pen. I'mma go cry if I break any of my Naarky or Sid things if I get some. But I'm not buying pens that talk since I stick to the PAW Patrol V.As.

Maybe borrow your sister's pen?
No, she wouldn't let me and hers is Sparky, I'm Sparkle's Krew all the way!