Discuss Scratch

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

〚 designclan 〛〚 hiring 〛〚 planning forum 〛

〚 welcome! 〛
So, I'm starting a new shop!
This one is based around design, and we are looking for employees! We are Warrior Cats/Railway themed (yet again).
〚 checklist 〛
Before this shop forum can be founded we need the following to be ticked:
  1. Have the banner uplaoded!
  2. Have all Leadership Roles filled!
  3. Have at least 1 Mentor (someone who teaches apprentices), the Mediator (our HR and PR officer) will decide!
  4. Have at least 5 Regular Employees
After the shop has been founded, we need to do teh following:
  1. Go on a Marketing Campaign - put us in your signature, put us on your profile, we need employees! All employees hired after the opening date will be short-term apprentices, for teh most part! Learning how the shop works!
  2. Make Partnerships! We'll only be accepting two per month.
  3. Join TWO federations! (Aside from Scartch's Graphic Design Shops which STILL ISN'T FINISHED!)
〚 Leadership Roles 〛
Leader (President) - Has total control over designclan. Milkysplash
Deputy (Vice-President) - Can do anything but appoint people into a leadership role and call activity checks when Leader is active.
Medicine Cat (Secretary) - Organises the UOC, BUMPS the topic
Medicine Cat Apprentice (Assistant Secretary) - Assists the Medicine Cat.
Mediator (Human Rescourses Manager) - Breaks disputes between members of designclan, decides mentors, can issue behavioral warnings and strikes, can ban customers or employees if they do not conduct themselves to a high standard (I'm giving you a lot of control,s o this will be given to someone I TRUST)
Mediator Apprentice (Assistant HR Manager) - Assists the Mediator (Again, I'm giving you a lot of control, so this will be given to someone I TRUST)
〚 Other Ranks 〛
Senior Warriors - Oversees their department. There will be multiple per department. The scratcher must have 100+ posts.
Mentors - If the Mediator appoints you, you can mentor apprentices (trainees)
Warriors - Regular employees
Queens - They are like Mentors and have EQUAL SENORITY but train the Kits. The Mediator must appoint you.
Kits - They are like apprnetices, but before joining the shop have gotten behavioral warnings. The queens teach them how to conduct and behave properley. Being assigned this rank is RARE, and is the lowest possible. You are also NOT allowed to take part in votes, and have teh lowest senority, meaning you MUST listen to anyone higher than you.
〚 Apprenticeship Ranks 〛
Apprentices are designclan's versions of trainees. They can eitehr be Short-term (less than 1 month) or Long-Term (at least 1 month)
Short-term apprentice - you learn how the shop works, and can claim proper orders.
Long-Term apprentice - you learn to improve your design skills and will be assigned a mentor. You may only complete practise orders.
〚 hierarchy 〛
We are going from top to bottom. The lower the rank, the less senority you have and you must listen to all those above you. This does not affect your position within the designclan//scratch's design comuity as ranks are decided differnetly.
  • Leader
  • Deputy, Mediator, Mediator Apprentice, Medicine Cat, Medicine Cat Apprentice
  • Senior Warriors
  • Mentors and Queens
  • Warrriors
  • Short-Term Apprentices
  • Long-Term Apprentices
  • Kits
〚 designclan's code 〛
FIRST
No spamming, or off-topic chat.
SECOND
You must conduct yourself in a professional manner
THIRD
You must use a design program like canva
FOURTH
If you respond to two activty checks in a row, all your inactivity-related strikes will be removed. Your Behavioral ones will remain, as well as any warnings.
FITH
You must listen to all people that have a higher senority than you.
SIXTH
Your behavioral and inactivity strikes will add up. Three strikes and I iwll sadly have to fire you.
SEVENTH
You must wait 2 weeks if you have been fired or have been rejected to re-apply.
EIGHT
If you have recived any behavioral warnings in teh past, you will carry them over We are NOT letting you start on a clean-slate.
〚 products we will sell 〛
Profile Pictures, Profile Banners, Thumbnails, Banners, Signatures
〚 apply 〛
Username:
Nickanme:
What you can do:
Deisgn Program(s) Used:
Codeword:
Activty /10 (1 being extremley inactive, 10 being I'm on 24/7)
What is your most wanted Leadership role, and why do you want it?
Unless I (Milkyspalsh) Invited you, please give me 3 examples of your work.

Last edited by Milkysplash (June 4, 2020 09:50:51)

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: WarriorsRoleplayer
Nickanme: Glory
What you can do: Banners, thumbnails, profile banners, signatures
Deisgn Program(s) Used: Canva, sometimes Kleki to draw if needed (not usually needed)
Codeword: I read five times and didn't see one, sorry!
Activty /10 (1 being extremley inactive, 10 being I'm on 24/7) My activity will probably head down to a 7 1/2. (I might be responding on my alt, ~information snippity~ due to other reasons as Warriors is fading out a bit)
What is your most wanted Leadership role, and why do you want it? Medicine Cat (although whatever you think is best
Unless I (Milkyspalsh) Invited you, please give me 3 examples of your work. I did in the DesignClan studio.

Last edited by WarriorsRoleplayer (May 30, 2020 21:30:30)

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Deisgn Program(s) Used: Canva, sometimes Kleki to draw if needed (not usually needed)
Activty /10 (1 being extremley inactive, 10 being I'm on 24/7) My activity will probably head down to a 7 1/2. ~snip, infomation, simp~
What is your most wanted Leadership role, and why do you want it? Medicine Cat (although whatever you think is best
Unless I (Milkyspalsh) Invited you, please give me 3 examples of your work. I did in the DesignClan studio.
Alright added!
DELTE YOUR SECRET ACCOUNT!

Last edited by Milkysplash (May 30, 2020 21:26:55)

- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Activty /10 (1 being extremley inactive, 10 being I'm on 24/7) My activity will probably head down to a 7 1/2. ~snip, infomation, simp~
Alright added!

I don't know if it matters, I forgot why

I've worked in the position before, it's a really fun one for me. I also love organizing, and I'm really good at it! I want to positively contribute to this great idea, and I think I'd be the right fit for the position!

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Alright added!

I've worked in the position before, it's a really fun one for me. I also love organizing, and I'm really good at it! I want to positively contribute to this great idea, and I think I'd be the right fit for the position!
Okay! If you get put into the MC Role, you'll be asistant. Is there also anyone who I could relay a message to you, someone yyouknow on scratch that has Mwoer? Also, you'll be on leave.. because.. reasons/

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

Alright added!

Okay! If you get put into the MC Role, you'll be asistant. Is there also anyone who I could relay a message to you, someone yyouknow on scratch that has Mwoer? Also, you'll be on leave.. because.. reasons/

Hmm…yeah, assistant is fine

Well, for WCO you can ask SquirreIstar or -cloudiidraws, for Mweor, kittyfirest0rm. I'm mostly active on WCO, so probably ask cloudy first, although if any of this information changes I'll let you know!

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If I was invited to the studio, am I automatically part of this? Even so:
Username: kitten769
Nickanme: kitten
What you can do: Everything except voice acting
Deisgn Program(s) Used: SVE, LibreOffice, Inkscape
Codeword: Nice trick! It makes people read the terms rather than just look at the codeword. I congratulate you on coming up with such a great tactic!
Activty /10 (1 being extremley inactive, 10 being I'm on 24/7) 8, I check Scratch at 6am and 8pm and do little bits in between
What is your most wanted Leadership role, and why do you want it? Mediator because I wanted Medicine Cat, saw @warriorsroleplayer wanted it, decided I didn't want to stand against them, realised I'd be rubbish at being a Medicine Cat Apprentice so went for another interesting role I haven't got much experience in.

WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

Codeword: Nice trick! It makes people read the terms rather than just look at the codeword. I congratulate you on coming up with such a great tactic!
Activty /10 (1 being extremley inactive, 10 being I'm on 24/7) 8, I check Scratch at 6am and 8pm and do little bits in between
What is your most wanted Leadership role, and why do you want it? Mediator because I wanted Medicine Cat, saw @warriorsroleplayer wanted it, decided I didn't want to stand against them, realised I'd be rubbish at being a Medicine Cat Apprentice so went for another interesting role I haven't got much experience in.

You could have it if you wanted, I was going for apprentice

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

I know, I just found out that if you don't put codewords in people will think there's a codeword!

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

I know, I just found out that if you don't put codewords in people will think there's a codeword!
I know! (I always read all the terms in full) So am I accepted?

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Accepetd.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Accepetd.
Hooray!

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We are sill herE!

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: Flawpaw
Nickanme: Flaw or Alex
What you can do: Banners and Thumbnails
Deisgn Program(s) Used: Canva
Codeword: Isn't one
Activty /10 (1 being extremley inactive, 10 being I'm on 24/7) 8.5
What is your most wanted Leadership role, and why do you want it? Mediator
Unless I (Milkyspalsh) Invited you, please give me 3 examples of your work. https://www.canva.com/design/DAD97pSdaC4/BwDySswxud4rhw5oFHle8Q/view https://www.canva.com/design/DAD9dSuBiN8/4unAGwc66s5t7C0XXpcUNQ/view
https://www.canva.com/design/DAD8_bSXAtU/EJhcUA5P28plKYUu81hCwg/view

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

Unless I (Milkyspalsh) Invited you, please give me 3 examples of your work. https://www.canva.com/design/DAD97pSdaC4/BwDySswxud4rhw5oFHle8Q/view https://www.canva.com/design/DAD9dSuBiN8/4unAGwc66s5t7C0XXpcUNQ/view
Accepted. I'm thinking REALLY HARD about who gets the mediator roel since tehy have a LOT of control, so I'm compling a list of everyone who's applied and I iwll pick my most trusted. SO you may not be mediator.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

Accepted. I'm thinking REALLY HARD about who gets the mediator roel since tehy have a LOT of control, so I'm compling a list of everyone who's applied and I iwll pick my most trusted. SO you may not be mediator.
I'm fine with that! I just was applying for it!
define 60 Second Demon
say [ANNOYING]

GlitchedExe
Scratcher
500+ posts

@Milkysplash

Username:GlitchedExe
Nickanme:Glitchy
What you can do:Intro/outro, Physics, custom chat boxes, story games, kind of all games.
Deisgn Program(s) Used:canva Unity and Golang
Codeword:IDK
Activty /10 (1 being extremley inactive, 10 being I'm on 24/7) I am on about 3 hours a day
What is your most wanted Leadership role, and why do you want it? mentor, becuase I think I am good at mentoring for code.
Unless I (Milkyspalsh) Invited you, please give me 3 examples of your work. Story games, roleplay cloud multiplayer, and art.

I live by 3 lessons!
1. Failure is not an option
2. It's always about picking yourself back up
3. Never lose hope
RLTW!
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GlitchedExe wrote:

@Milkysplash

Username:GlitchedExe
Nickanme:Glitchy
What you can do:Intro/outro, Physics, custom chat boxes, story games, kind of all games.
Deisgn Program(s) Used:canva Unity and Golang
Codeword:IDK
Activty /10 (1 being extremley inactive, 10 being I'm on 24/7) I am on about 3 hours a day
What is your most wanted Leadership role, and why do you want it? mentor, becuase I think I am good at mentoring for code.
Unless I (Milkyspalsh) Invited you, please give me 3 examples of your work. Story games, roleplay cloud multiplayer, and art.
Rejected. We design stuff, so no. Rejected Also you didn't give me any examples AND you're a new scrtcher (sorry I don't really trust alts…) so I will have to reject you since you don't meet any of our requirements.

Last edited by Milkysplash (June 1, 2020 17:42:43)

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -