Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » →SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS [RSS Feed]
Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Username: Luigis_Mansioner
Favorite pronouns: (Ex. She / he, he / she, they / them) he
Work you want to do: (eg Logos, scripts, music …) GIF
Description of work: A Funny Luigi's Mansion GIF
Colors (if art):
Deadline (min. 3 days): 3 days
Follow this discussion (optional): i am
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) Profile
More information: I need to be able to download the gif and it must be at most 500x500 size.

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Username: 78ch3
Favorite pronouns: I'd prefer not to share my gender.
Work you want to do: thumbnail
Description of work: Black background, my username, on a 20 degree angle, in the centre, in light (not too light) neon blue, with a neon sign effect (including light effect). Mudsplatter effect behind the text, in orange. Text-based Graffiti above the the neon sign, but not to close.
Colors (if art): For thumbnail: black, blue and orange. For graffiti: blue, orange, red and green.
Deadline (min. 3 days): 3 days
Follow this discussion (optional): yes
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: let me know on my profile.
More information: I expect this to be done well.
Has this been taken or is it pending?
I taked it

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

78ch3 wrote:

Username: 78ch3
Favorite pronouns: I'd prefer not to share my gender.
Work you want to do: thumbnail
Description of work: Black background, my username, on a 20 degree angle, in the centre, in light (not too light) neon blue, with a neon sign effect (including light effect). Mudsplatter effect behind the text, in orange. Text-based Graffiti above the the neon sign, but not to close.
Colors (if art): For thumbnail: black, blue and orange. For graffiti: blue, orange, red and green.
Deadline (min. 3 days): 3 days
Follow this discussion (optional): yes
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: let me know on my profile.
More information: I expect this to be done well.
This order is due today, I will remove my order and take my business somewhere else if this is not completed by Sunday AEST.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they and I am a transgender girl.
Click this text to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password.
My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming Motherboard, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 RAM (4x8GB), Corsair HX1000 PSU, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe M.2 SSD (1TB), Gigabyte G34WGC 3440x1440p 144hz Monitor, RIG 800HD headset.
I mostly play online games such as Fortnite, Minecraft and Rainbow 6 Siege



Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100kilometres of me.
samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Username: 78ch3
Favorite pronouns: I'd prefer not to share my gender.
Work you want to do: thumbnail
Description of work: Black background, my username, on a 20 degree angle, in the centre, in light (not too light) neon blue, with a neon sign effect (including light effect). Mudsplatter effect behind the text, in orange. Text-based Graffiti above the the neon sign, but not to close.
Colors (if art): For thumbnail: black, blue and orange. For graffiti: blue, orange, red and green.
Deadline (min. 3 days): 3 days
Follow this discussion (optional): yes
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: let me know on my profile.
More information: I expect this to be done well.
This order is due today, I will remove my order and take my business somewhere else if this is not completed by Sunday AEST.
I'm almost finished. That's because I was waiting for your answer on your profile.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Username: 78ch3
Favorite pronouns: they
Who has been at your service?: samualbenoit
How would you rate the work out of ten: 3
Was the job what you expected: not at all
Was the job on time: no, it was taken on the due date, and was 2 days late.
Overall score out of ten: 2
Would you like to come back to this shop: no
More info?: I am very disappointed, as there were instructions that were clearly not followed.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they and I am a transgender girl.
Click this text to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password.
My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming Motherboard, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 RAM (4x8GB), Corsair HX1000 PSU, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe M.2 SSD (1TB), Gigabyte G34WGC 3440x1440p 144hz Monitor, RIG 800HD headset.
I mostly play online games such as Fortnite, Minecraft and Rainbow 6 Siege



Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100kilometres of me.
IA-maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

bump
















































Extensions aren't allowed
griefercube
Scratcher
500+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Username: griefercube
Favorite pronouns: It, I
Work you want to do: blocks and games things
Question: how do I join da studio
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: Uh send the studio link or just get me on my profile
More information: please let me join I wanna help



Last edited by griefercube (32th Undecimber, XXXX)

list of working bbcodes:

[color=]
[scratchblocks]
[url=]
[img]
[center]
[code]
[code=]
[list]
[quote]
[b]
[i]
[u]
[s]
[big]
[small]
[p]
[wiki]
[google]
samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

78ch3 wrote:

Username: 78ch3
Favorite pronouns: they
Who has been at your service?: samualbenoit
How would you rate the work out of ten: 3
Was the job what you expected: not at all
Was the job on time: no, it was taken on the due date, and was 2 days late.
Overall score out of ten: 2
Would you like to come back to this shop: no
More info?: I am very disappointed, as there were instructions that were clearly not followed.
Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the late (but it was one day late)

kittydude23
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Username: kittydude23
Favorite pronouns: s-he (my pronoun for a genderless)
Work you want to do: art
Description of work: an order form of this shop
Colors (if art): any paper color, black, colors of the “pen (art tool)” of your choice
Deadline (min. 3 days): 5 days
Follow this discussion (optional): yes
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/403421875/
More information: drawing has shop background

Last edited by kittydude23 (Oct. 30, 2020 20:44:20)


Arqwa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Bumpity
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

samuelbenoit wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Username: 78ch3
Favorite pronouns: they
Who has been at your service?: samualbenoit
How would you rate the work out of ten: 3
Was the job what you expected: not at all
Was the job on time: no, it was taken on the due date, and was 2 days late.
Overall score out of ten: 2
Would you like to come back to this shop: no
More info?: I am very disappointed, as there were instructions that were clearly not followed.
Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the late (but it was one day late)
It was 2 days late, actually.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they and I am a transgender girl.
Click this text to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password.
My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming Motherboard, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 RAM (4x8GB), Corsair HX1000 PSU, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe M.2 SSD (1TB), Gigabyte G34WGC 3440x1440p 144hz Monitor, RIG 800HD headset.
I mostly play online games such as Fortnite, Minecraft and Rainbow 6 Siege



Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100kilometres of me.
Arqwa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

78ch3 wrote:

samuelbenoit wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Username: 78ch3
Favorite pronouns: they
Who has been at your service?: samualbenoit
How would you rate the work out of ten: 3
Was the job what you expected: not at all
Was the job on time: no, it was taken on the due date, and was 2 days late.
Overall score out of ten: 2
Would you like to come back to this shop: no
More info?: I am very disappointed, as there were instructions that were clearly not followed.
Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the late (but it was one day late)
It was 2 days late, actually.
Euhhooh excuse us

Last edited by Arqwa (Sept. 13, 2020 06:29:52)

-FireDream-
Scratcher
1 post

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Username: -FireDream-
Favorite pronouns: (Ex. She / he, he / she, they / them) More her
Work you want to do: (eg Logos, scripts, music …) Logo
Description of work: A vector logo with a moon in a night sky, with flames on the bottom
Colors (if art): Grey/white moon, very dark blue sky, oranges and red flames
Deadline (min. 3 days): 3 days
Follow this discussion (optional): I do
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) My profile
More information: I need it quickly

~F I R E D R E A M~フィレデリメ~

▶︎French ▶︎Straight ally
▶︎She/her ▶︎Can speak english, a little español and french
▶︎Like drawing, ▶︎Myself :3
fire and code
Arqwa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

-FireDream- wrote:

Username: -FireDream-
Favorite pronouns: (Ex. She / he, he / she, they / them) More her
Work you want to do: (eg Logos, scripts, music …) Logo
Description of work: A vector logo with a moon in a night sky, with flames on the bottom
Colors (if art): Grey/white moon, very dark blue sky, oranges and red flames
Deadline (min. 3 days): 3 days
Follow this discussion (optional): I do
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) My profile
More information: I need it quickly
Okay !!
Arqwa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Bumpity ! °°
wantdm6
Scratcher
12 posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Username: Wantdm6
Favorite pronouns: (Ex. She/he, he/she, they/them) He
Work you want to do: (eg Logos, scripts, music …) Thumbnail
Description of work: A guy with one eye looking at a fork in the road, in a forest, 3d, please
Colors (if art): Bright thumbnail
Deadline (min. 3 days): Sept 28th
Follow this discussion (optional): Did
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) Wantdm6's profile
More information: Cookies

Last edited by wantdm6 (Sept. 24, 2020 12:37:53)

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Is My Order done? It has been 1 month

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Arqwa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

Is My Order done? It has been 1 month
Yes excuse me for a answer : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/407720/
tishtishy
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Username: tishtishy
Favorite pronouns: (Ex. She / he, he / she, they / them) he
Work you want to do: (eg Logos, scripts, music …) Thumbnail
Description of work: Thumbnail of a traditional snake game that says Asmodeus the snake
Colors (if art): N/A
Deadline (min. 3 days):As soon as possible
Follow this discussion (optional): no
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) my profile
More information: nothing else
Arqwa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

tishtishy wrote:

Username: tishtishy
Favorite pronouns: (Ex. She / he, he / she, they / them) he
Work you want to do: (eg Logos, scripts, music …) Thumbnail
Description of work: Thumbnail of a traditional snake game that says Asmodeus the snake
Colors (if art): N/A
Deadline (min. 3 days):As soon as possible
Follow this discussion (optional): no
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) my profile
More information: nothing else
Okay !
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » →SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile