Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » →SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS [RSS Feed]
Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Username: Luigis_Mansioner
Favorite pronouns: (Ex. She / he, he / she, they / them) he
Work you want to do: (eg Logos, scripts, music …) GIF
Description of work: A Funny Luigi's Mansion GIF
Colors (if art):
Deadline (min. 3 days): 3 days
Follow this discussion (optional): i am
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) Profile
More information: I need to be able to download the gif and it must be at most 500x500 size.

Hi There. I'm Luigis_Mansioner, I like Bacon, Coding, the Sims and I help my friend write songs and much more. I only recently started using forums when i was told about them by @78ch3. So i don't know what to do. Please have a look at the parking meter shop on scratch forums. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412549/?page=1#post-4340440 https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/433821/ Is Your project not working? Do you think there are bugs in it? Don't worry anymore, we will check and fix them for you. Just click Here.
samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Username: 78ch3
Favorite pronouns: I'd prefer not to share my gender.
Work you want to do: thumbnail
Description of work: Black background, my username, on a 20 degree angle, in the centre, in light (not too light) neon blue, with a neon sign effect (including light effect). Mudsplatter effect behind the text, in orange. Text-based Graffiti above the the neon sign, but not to close.
Colors (if art): For thumbnail: black, blue and orange. For graffiti: blue, orange, red and green.
Follow this discussion (optional): yes
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: let me know on my profile.
More information: I expect this to be done well.
Has this been taken or is it pending?
I taked it

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Description of work: Black background, my username, on a 20 degree angle, in the centre, in light (not too light) neon blue, with a neon sign effect (including light effect). Mudsplatter effect behind the text, in orange. Text-based Graffiti above the the neon sign, but not to close.
Colors (if art): For thumbnail: black, blue and orange. For graffiti: blue, orange, red and green.
This order is due today, I will remove my order and take my business somewhere else if this is not completed by Sunday AEST.

Click the orange text to go to 78ch3's Everything Shop™, Your Orders, Our Service! Join or order today! We're always looking for staff!
How to get into any scratch account. <<Click
samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

This order is due today, I will remove my order and take my business somewhere else if this is not completed by Sunday AEST.
I'm almost finished. That's because I was waiting for your answer on your profile.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Favorite pronouns: they
Who has been at your service?: samualbenoit
How would you rate the work out of ten: 3
Was the job what you expected: not at all
Was the job on time: no, it was taken on the due date, and was 2 days late.
Overall score out of ten: 2
Would you like to come back to this shop: no
More info?: I am very disappointed, as there were instructions that were clearly not followed.

Click the orange text to go to 78ch3's Everything Shop™, Your Orders, Our Service! Join or order today! We're always looking for staff!
IA-maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

griefercube
Scratcher
91 posts

Username: griefercube
Favorite pronouns: It, I
Work you want to do: blocks and games things
Question: how do I join da studio
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: Uh send the studio link or just get me on my profile
More information: please let me join I wanna help

cloud listSeven SeasProfileMultiplayerYoutubeMultiplayer Platformer
<<<<<<<(well just click on one of those links if you want and try to find the secret link if you like::#000000) ::#c5ebf6 >::#CFC5F6>::#B4D5F9>::#B7E5D5>::#E0E7B5>::#EDC4BC>::#FF0000>
samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

More info?: I am very disappointed, as there were instructions that were clearly not followed.
Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the late (but it was one day late)

kittydude23
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: kittydude23
Favorite pronouns: s-he (my pronoun for a genderless)
Work you want to do: art
Description of work: an order form of this shop
Colors (if art): , black,
Deadline (min. 3 days): 5 days
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/403421875/
More information: drawing has shop background

scratch 4.0?
cats are awesome
click me
this block is made out of netherite so try me :: #575757
#unbanscratch
( o_o   )
Arqwa
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bumpity

✎ French and free
↣ Boy | 12 | Book | Artist | Piano ♪ | Handball | #BlackLivesMatter | School | 1000+ posts ↢
(❁´◡`❁)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

samuelbenoit wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

It was 2 days late, actually.

Arqwa
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

samuelbenoit wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

It was 2 days late, actually.
Euhhooh excuse us

Last edited by Arqwa (Sept. 13, 2020 06:29:52)

✎ French and free
↣ Boy | 12 | Book | Artist | Piano ♪ | Handball | #BlackLivesMatter | School | 1000+ posts ↢
(❁´◡`❁)
-FireDream-
Scratcher
1 post

Username: -FireDream-
Favorite pronouns: (Ex. She / he, he / she, they / them) More her
Work you want to do: (eg Logos, scripts, music …) Logo
Description of work: A vector logo with a moon in a night sky, with flames on the bottom
Colors (if art): Grey/white moon, very dark blue sky, oranges and red flames
Follow this discussion (optional): I do
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) My profile
More information: I need it quickly

~F I R E D R E A M~フィレデリメ~

▶︎French ▶︎Straight ally
▶︎She/her ▶︎Can speak english, a little español and french
▶︎Like drawing, ▶︎Myself :3
fire and code
Arqwa
Scratcher
100+ posts

-FireDream- wrote:

Username: -FireDream-
Favorite pronouns: (Ex. She / he, he / she, they / them) More her
Work you want to do: (eg Logos, scripts, music …) Logo
Description of work: A vector logo with a moon in a night sky, with flames on the bottom
Colors (if art): Grey/white moon, very dark blue sky, oranges and red flames
Follow this discussion (optional): I do
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) My profile
More information: I need it quickly
Okay !!

✎ French and free
(❁´◡`❁)
Arqwa
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bumpity ! °°

✎ French and free
(❁´◡`❁)
wantdm6
New to Scratch
6 posts

Username: Wantdm6
Favorite pronouns: (Ex. She/he, he/she, they/them) He
Work you want to do: (eg Logos, scripts, music …) Thumbnail
Description of work: A guy with one eye looking at a fork in the road, in a forest, 3d, please
Colors (if art): Bright thumbnail
Deadline (min. 3 days): Sept 28th
Follow this discussion (optional): Did
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) Wantdm6's profile
More information: Cookies

Last edited by wantdm6 (Sept. 24, 2020 12:37:53)

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is My Order done? It has been 1 month

Hi There. I'm Luigis_Mansioner, I like Bacon, Coding, the Sims and I help my friend write songs and much more. I only recently started using forums when i was told about them by @78ch3. So i don't know what to do. Please have a look at the parking meter shop on scratch forums. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412549/?page=1#post-4340440 https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/433821/ Is Your project not working? Do you think there are bugs in it? Don't worry anymore, we will check and fix them for you. Just click Here.
Arqwa
Scratcher
100+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

Is My Order done? It has been 1 month
Yes excuse me for a answer : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/407720/

✎ French and free
(❁´◡`❁)
tishtishy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: tishtishy
Description of work: Thumbnail of a traditional snake game that says Asmodeus the snake
Colors (if art): N/A
Deadline (min. 3 days):As soon as possible
Follow this discussion (optional): no
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) my profile
More information: nothing else
Arqwa
Scratcher
100+ posts

tishtishy wrote:

Username: tishtishy
Description of work: Thumbnail of a traditional snake game that says Asmodeus the snake
Colors (if art): N/A
Deadline (min. 3 days):As soon as possible
Follow this discussion (optional): no
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) my profile
More information: nothing else
Okay !

✎ French and free
(❁´◡`❁)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » →SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS [RSS Feed]