Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » →SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS [RSS Feed]
Wollb
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

I_AM_ROBOT_08 wrote:

Username: I_AM_ROBOT_08

Favorite pronouns: (Ex. She / he, he / she, they / them) he

Work you want to do: (eg Logos, scripts, music …) voice play

Description of work: I need a voice like a male teen. Here is the line : What is this? (asking), Umm… Lol? (thinking and guessing), Okay boomer. (you know how to read it!), Oh! Is that me? (surprised and asking), Never mind. (ignoring) and Why is he not comment anything?! (angry)

Colors (if art): nope

Deadline (min. 3 days): 6/11/2020

Follow this discussion (optional): yes

If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) or my profile
More information: nope
As I understand it, you want someone to speak for a project, but what does he say?

I_AM_ROBOT_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Wollb wrote:

I_AM_ROBOT_08 wrote:

Username: I_AM_ROBOT_08

Favorite pronouns: (Ex. She / he, he / she, they / them) he

Work you want to do: (eg Logos, scripts, music …) voice play

Description of work: I need a voice like a male teen. Here is the line : What is this? (asking), Umm… Lol? (thinking and guessing), Okay boomer. (you know how to read it!), Oh! Is that me? (surprised and asking), Never mind. (ignoring) and Why is he not comment anything?! (angry)

Colors (if art): nope

Deadline (min. 3 days): 6/11/2020

Follow this discussion (optional): yes

If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) or my profile
More information: nope
As I understand it, you want someone to speak for a project, but what does he say?
I put it in description of work
iyouwethey_girl
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Order form

Username: iyouwethey_girl
Favorite pronouns: (Ex. She / he, he / she, they / them)she
Work you want to do: (eg Logos, scripts, music …)banner
Description of work: roses background with my username in white
Colors (if art): pink
Deadline (min. 3 days): 3 days
Follow this discussion (optional): no
If you don't follow, where should we contact you ?: (eg your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.)profile
More information: cookies

Wollb
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

ok More Info : Cookies ?

samuelbenoit
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Wollb wrote:

ok More Info : Cookies ?
Do you take this order ? If not, can I take it ?

Wollb
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

IA-maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Wollb wrote:

samuelbenoit wrote:

Wollb wrote:

ok More Info : Cookies ?
Do you take this order ? If not, can I take it ?
https://www.canva.com/design/DAD-fTtMsJo/w1mRLt8641RdeiofPJwDIA/view?utm_content=DAD-fTtMsJo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink
Is it good?
or
https://www.canva.com/design/DAD-fTtMsJo/w1mRLt8641RdeiofPJwDIA/view?utm_content=DAD-fTtMsJo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink
it's the same picture
Edit: and she wants to be contacted by her profile

Last edited by IA-maker (June 8, 2020 21:11:09)

















































Extensions aren't allowed
IA-maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

samuelbenoit wrote:

Wollb wrote:

ok More Info : Cookies ?
Do you take this order ? If not, can I take it ?
Take it too if you want, the more choices the better
















































Extensions aren't allowed
Wollb
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

IA-maker wrote:

Wollb wrote:

samuelbenoit wrote:

Wollb wrote:

ok More Info : Cookies ?
Do you take this order ? If not, can I take it ?
https://www.canva.com/design/DAD-fTtMsJo/w1mRLt8641RdeiofPJwDIA/view?utm_content=DAD-fTtMsJo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink
Is it good?
or
https://www.canva.com/design/DAD-fTtMsJo/w1mRLt8641RdeiofPJwDIA/view?utm_content=DAD-fTtMsJo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink
it's the same picture
Edit: and she wants to be contacted by her profile
Yes also

IA-maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

I change the title
















































Extensions aren't allowed
Wollb
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

IA-maker wrote:

I change the title
Ok !!! new special shop

The_Flaming_Phoenix
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

IA-maker wrote:

I change the title

If I could put this here without appearing rude, there's some grammatical error. Perhaps put “We do everything from translation to banners!” instead. Proper grammar and spelling is valued on the forums.

Edit: of course, I made a grammar mistake.

Last edited by The_Flaming_Phoenix (June 11, 2020 08:14:10)


IA-maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

The_Flaming_Phoenix wrote:

IA-maker wrote:

I change the title

If I could put this here without appearing rude, there's some grammatical error. Perhaps put “We do everything from translation to banners!” instead. Proper grammar and spelling is valued on the forums.

Edit: of course, I made a grammar mistake.
“Bug” fixed
















































Extensions aren't allowed
The_Flaming_Phoenix
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

IA-maker wrote:

The_Flaming_Phoenix wrote:

IA-maker wrote:

I change the title

If I could put this here without appearing rude, there's some grammatical error. Perhaps put “We do everything from translation to banners!” instead. Proper grammar and spelling is valued on the forums.

Edit: of course, I made a grammar mistake.
“Bug” fixed

The sentence is more correct now, but, once again, trying not to seem rude: translation doesn't actually go in art.
Apologies for my rudeness, I just had an argument with someone on a studio.

IA-maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

The_Flaming_Phoenix wrote:

IA-maker wrote:

The_Flaming_Phoenix wrote:

IA-maker wrote:

I change the title

If I could put this here without appearing rude, there's some grammatical error. Perhaps put “We do everything from translation to banners!” instead. Proper grammar and spelling is valued on the forums.

Edit: of course, I made a grammar mistake.
“Bug” fixed

The sentence is more correct now, but, once again, trying not to seem rude: translation doesn't actually go in art.
Apologies for my rudeness, I just had an argument with someone on a studio.
for me it belongs to the same category, that of art, but also of animation (therefore animation translation)
















































Extensions aren't allowed
Seth_Zaw
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Cool, what can I buy?

¡Aprendamos español con los Alfabetons!
In my new series, you will cover genders of nouns, important and useful phrases, conjugating verbs and adjectives, regular and irregular words, and more, in Spanish!
Click here to get started!
Visit the Official Alfabetons Website: https://alfabetons.com
IA-maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Seth_Zaw wrote:

Cool, what can I buy?
art, script, music, writing, ideas, animations, reviews, sound, advertising, voice play, GIF, BBCode, signatures, pen and memes
















































Extensions aren't allowed
geek_du_25
Scratcher
100+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

the link to the order center is'nt good.
gabrielpierrot
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Seth_Zaw wrote:

Cool, what can I buy?
it's completely free so no need to “pay”









======================================== wall against evil kumquats ============================================













IA-maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

→SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS

Announcements regarding the operation of the SSC during the summer holidays
During the summer holidays, in order to ensure that the SSC functions almost normally, we will make some changes.
We are currently 27, I think I can deduce that there will always be someone to take orders.
However, if you have a decision to make or anything else regarding SSC, this is how we will work.
During the summer holidays, I would almost never be there. I therefore advise you to contact samuelbenoit, the vice-president. If he also does not respond, then try to contact a member of the executive office.
If they also do not respond within 2 days, make the decision alone.
This operation allows you to make a decision normally in less than a week.
I will do it again at the end of the school holidays
















































Extensions aren't allowed
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » →SCRATCH SHOPPING CENTER←[OPEN]THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL SHOP IN SCRATCH!!!WE DO EVERYTHING IN ART, FROM TRANSLATION TO BANNERS [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile