Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » TᕼE ᗰᗩᖇᐯEᒪ ᔕᕼOᑭ ᗯE GET YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗪOᑎE Iᑎ ᗰᗩᖇᐯEᒪ-Oᑌᔕ ᖴᗩᔕᕼIOᑎ(Currently Closed to Orders, Accepting Applications?) [RSS Feed]
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TᕼE ᗰᗩᖇᐯEᒪ ᔕᕼOᑭ ᗯE GET YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗪOᑎE Iᑎ ᗰᗩᖇᐯEᒪ-Oᑌᔕ ᖴᗩᔕᕼIOᑎ(Currently Closed to Orders, Accepting Applications?)

Bump!

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

TᕼE ᗰᗩᖇᐯEᒪ ᔕᕼOᑭ ᗯE GET YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗪOᑎE Iᑎ ᗰᗩᖇᐯEᒪ-Oᑌᔕ ᖴᗩᔕᕼIOᑎ(Currently Closed to Orders, Accepting Applications?)

LotusLavender wrote:

Bump!
Could you please use the bump banner when bumping? http://u.cubeupload.com/Fernpool/BUMP.png

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

blu3coder wrote:

Username: blu3coder
Position in shop: worker
Why should you be this role?: I will be active and advertise the shop
What role?: Second in Command
And also if I leave Scratch or something that I can't run this shop anymore you would be the new president

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

anishram
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order Form
Username: anishram
What Package?: Phrase 6 - A season of reviews
Preferred Pronouns: (She/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
Any Particular Avenger? (Look at their profiles to see what they can do): What is this for?
Due date: (ASAP doesn't have a due date so it can't be late) Anytime
Other: How long does a season last?
Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

anishram wrote:

Order Form
Username: anishram
What Package?: Phrase 6 - A season of reviews
Preferred Pronouns: (She/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
Any Particular Avenger? (Look at their profiles to see what they can do): What is this for?
Due date: (ASAP doesn't have a due date so it can't be late) Anytime
Other: How long does a season last?
A particular Avenger is like a worker, but I will take it, a season is a certain amount of episodes, if you don't know part of your order I recommend using another Phase

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop Name: The Houdini
What your shop provides: Banners, pfps, thumbnails and custom sprites and backdrops
Owner: Me and totesme
Owner's Permission?: Yes
What Benefits could you give us?: You can give us overflowing orders
What benefits could we give you? We can gain publicity

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

What your shop provides: Banners, pfps, thumbnails and custom sprites and backdrops
Do you have a banner? Accepted, but do you have a banner?

Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Yes:

Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Yes:
Can I have your banner link

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Yes:
Can I have your banner link
http://u.cubeupload.com/RPPonScratch/uwC7bT.png here!

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: Monkeylover200
Preferred Pronouns: (She/her, he/him, they/them) Sher/her
5 examples of work for Portfolio: (If any less will be accepted as an apprentice)

Why should we hire you?: I am a dedicated worker and I have lots of experience
How active are you?: 9/10
Scratcher status?: (If New Scratcher, you can still be hired, just as an apprentice) Scratcher
Did you read the Terms and Conditions?: Yes Avengers Assemble!

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Preferred Pronouns: (She/her, he/him, they/them) Sher/her
5 examples of work for Portfolio: (If any less will be accepted as an apprentice)

Why should we hire you?: I am a dedicated worker and I have lots of experience
How active are you?: 9/10
Scratcher status?: (If New Scratcher, you can still be hired, just as an apprentice) Scratcher
Did you read the Terms and Conditions?: Yes Avengers Assemble!
You are accepted, you will be an apprentice until you finish the training. I'll invite you to the studio.

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Announcement
From this day on Monkeylover200 is an Avenger!

Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

Position in shop: Worker
Why should you be this role?: I should be guardbecause I have lots of experience and I am in the BoD in 4 or 5 shop and I will help out
What role?: Guard

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Position in shop: Worker
Why should you be this role?: I should be guardbecause I have lots of experience and I am in the BoD in 4 or 5 shop and I will help out
What role?: Guard
Accepted

Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

This is just a question: What are the () for?

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

This is just a question: What are the () for?
Those are for when you get a strike. And activity checks are called every other week, so call one now, then call one in 2 weeks, people have until Saturday to respond.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » TᕼE ᗰᗩᖇᐯEᒪ ᔕᕼOᑭ ᗯE GET YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗪOᑎE Iᑎ ᗰᗩᖇᐯEᒪ-Oᑌᔕ ᖴᗩᔕᕼIOᑎ(Currently Closed to Orders, Accepting Applications?) [RSS Feed]