Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐ Oʀᴅᴇʀs Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ, Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ, ᴀɴᴅ Pʀɪᴅᴇ ✦ Bᴀɴɴᴇʀs ✦ Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ Pɪᴄs ✦ Rᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs [RSS Feed]
LesBeProud-
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐ Oʀᴅᴇʀs Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ, Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ, ᴀɴᴅ Pʀɪᴅᴇ ✦ Bᴀɴɴᴇʀs ✦ Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ Pɪᴄs ✦ Rᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs

Hi everyone! Just to let you know, I'm sorry for the backlog that's current right now. I've been quite busy the past few days and all, but hopefully I can get all your art orders out by tomorrow, and the reviews out within the next week or two. Thank you for your patience!

11 pages already? wow….:)

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐ Oʀᴅᴇʀs Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ, Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ, ᴀɴᴅ Pʀɪᴅᴇ ✦ Bᴀɴɴᴇʀs ✦ Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ Pɪᴄs ✦ Rᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs

LesBeProud- wrote:

Hi everyone! Just to let you know, I'm sorry for the backlog that's current right now. I've been quite busy the past few days and all, but hopefully I can get all your art orders out by tomorrow, and the reviews out within the next week or two. Thank you for your patience!

11 pages already? wow….:)
That's fine!

cs3550237
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bᴀɴɴᴇʀ Oʀᴅᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴍ
Yᴏᴜʀ Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ:cs3550237
Wʜᴀᴛ Yᴏᴜ Pʀᴇғᴇʀ Us ᴛᴏ Cᴀʟʟ Yᴏᴜ:swxer
Yᴏᴜʀ Pʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs:
Pʀᴇғᴇʀʀᴇᴅ Dᴇᴀᴅʟɪɴᴇ: tomorrow
Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ Tᴏᴘɪᴄ? yes
Pʀᴇғᴇʀʀᴇᴅ Mᴇᴛʜᴏᴅ ᴏғ Nᴏᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, Eɪᴛʜᴇʀ Tʜɪs Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ, Yᴏᴜʀ Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ, ᴏʀ Bᴏᴛʜ: my profile
Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs/Sɪᴢᴇ: any
Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Cᴏʟᴏʀ(s)/Iᴍᴀɢᴇ(s) Wɪᴛʜ Lɪɴᴋs ɪғ Yᴏᴜ Hᴀᴠᴇ Tʜᴇᴍ: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/428164882/
Cᴏʟᴏʀs: fire colors
Tᴇxᴛ & Fᴏɴᴛs: Dancing Script font and I want it to say firehouse productions
Cʟɪᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏʀ Iᴍᴀɢᴇs Wɪᴛʜ Lɪɴᴋs Iғ Yᴏᴜ Hᴀᴠᴇ Tʜᴇᴍ: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/428164882/ or if you cant use this do a firehouse clip art
Aɴʏ Oᴛʜᴇʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

Last edited by cs3550237 (Sept. 22, 2020 15:36:00)

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs3550237 wrote:

Bᴀɴɴᴇʀ Oʀᴅᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴍ
Yᴏᴜʀ Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ:cs3550237
Wʜᴀᴛ Yᴏᴜ Pʀᴇғᴇʀ Us ᴛᴏ Cᴀʟʟ Yᴏᴜ:swxer
Yᴏᴜʀ Pʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs:
Pʀᴇғᴇʀʀᴇᴅ Dᴇᴀᴅʟɪɴᴇ: tomorrow
Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ Tᴏᴘɪᴄ? yes
Pʀᴇғᴇʀʀᴇᴅ Mᴇᴛʜᴏᴅ ᴏғ Nᴏᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, Eɪᴛʜᴇʀ Tʜɪs Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ, Yᴏᴜʀ Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ, ᴏʀ Bᴏᴛʜ: my profile
Sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs/Sɪᴢᴇ: any
Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Cᴏʟᴏʀ(s)/Iᴍᴀɢᴇ(s) Wɪᴛʜ Lɪɴᴋs ɪғ Yᴏᴜ Hᴀᴠᴇ Tʜᴇᴍ: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/428164882/
Cᴏʟᴏʀs: fire colors
Tᴇxᴛ & Fᴏɴᴛs: Dancing Script font and I want it to say firehouse productions
Cʟɪᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏʀ Iᴍᴀɢᴇs Wɪᴛʜ Lɪɴᴋs Iғ Yᴏᴜ Hᴀᴠᴇ Tʜᴇᴍ: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/428164882/ or if you cant use this do a firehouse clip art
Aɴʏ Oᴛʜᴇʀ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
Les is unfortunately inactive, so I don't think you'll get your order filled.

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb & src
soon-to-be college student in pennsylvania (studying math, education, & politics)
photography & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 6, 2024.
MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Review Order Form
My username: Mapletails
What you should call me/my nickname: Maple
My pronouns: She/her
When I want my order done: asap
I am not following this topic.
I would prefer to be notified of information on both this thread and my profile.
What I would like reviewed: image 1 and image 2
On a scale of 1-10 of how critical I want my review to be, I want it to be a: 10
On a scale of 1-10 of how detailed I want my review to be, I want it to be a: 10
Some specific things I want included are: how it can be improved
Some specific things I want excluded are: nothing
Some more information I would like to provide to ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐ is: nothing :)
I have read the Shoppe Rules.
I do understand that failure to adhere to the rules of this shop results in immediate termination of my order and that I will not be allowed to order from ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐ or any of its partners again without permission from the owner of ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐.

Last edited by MapleTails (Oct. 3, 2020 23:13:56)

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MapleTails wrote:

Review Order Form
My username: Mapletails
What you should call me/my nickname: Maple
When I want my order done: asap
I am not following this topic.
I would prefer to be notified of information on both this thread and my profile.
What I would like reviewed: image 1 and image 2
On a scale of 1-10 of how critical I want my review to be, I want it to be a: 10
On a scale of 1-10 of how detailed I want my review to be, I want it to be a: 10
Some specific things I want included are: how it can be improved
Some specific things I want excluded are: nothing
Some more information I would like to provide to ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐ is: nothing :)
I do understand that failure to adhere to the rules of this shop results in immediate termination of my order and that I will not be allowed to order from ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐ or any of its partners again without permission from the owner of ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐.
Les is unfortunately inactive, so I don't think you'll get your order filled.

soon-to-be college student in pennsylvania (studying math, education, & politics)

(she/they)

jask82006
Scratcher
500+ posts

color=red]Review Order Form
My username: jask82006
What you should call me/my nickname: jas, jask
When I want my order done: Anytime
I am following this topic.
I would prefer to be notified of information on my profile.
What I would like reviewed: Interactive scratch cat
On a scale of 1-10 of how critical I want my review to be, I want it to be a : 9
On a scale of 1-10 of how detailed I want my review to be, I want it to be a: 9
Some specific things I want included are: Art
Some specific things I want excluded are: shadow
Some more information I would like to provide to ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐ is: nothing
I do understand that failure to adhere to the rules of this shop results in immediate termination of my order and that I will not be allowed to order from ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐ or any of its partners again without permission from the owner of ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐.[/color

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jask82006 wrote:

color=red]Review Order Form
My username: jask82006
What you should call me/my nickname: jas, jask
When I want my order done: Anytime
I am following this topic.
I would prefer to be notified of information on my profile.
What I would like reviewed: Interactive scratch cat
On a scale of 1-10 of how critical I want my review to be, I want it to be a : 9
On a scale of 1-10 of how detailed I want my review to be, I want it to be a: 9
Some specific things I want included are: Art
Some specific things I want excluded are: shadow
Some more information I would like to provide to ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐ is: nothing
I do understand that failure to adhere to the rules of this shop results in immediate termination of my order and that I will not be allowed to order from ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐ or any of its partners again without permission from the owner of ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐.[/color
les is inactive, so your order won't be completed. sorry!

(she/they)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚐ Tʜᴇ Pʀɪᴅᴇ Sʜᴏᴘᴘᴇ ⚐ Oʀᴅᴇʀs Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ, Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ, ᴀɴᴅ Pʀɪᴅᴇ ✦ Bᴀɴɴᴇʀs ✦ Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ Pɪᴄs ✦ Rᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs [RSS Feed]