Discuss Scratch

pavankum3824
Scratcher
99 posts

Wii Modding/Homebrew Topic!

bump
KING OF THE PAGE! (finally)

Last edited by pavankum3824 (May 21, 2024 01:06:54)

This is the new Tree speaking! TREE WORLD DOMINATION HAS RETURNED AS TREE DOMINATION EMPIRE! Join the new studio today! (Can be found on my profile.)
KokiKitsune2007
Scratcher
57 posts

pavankum3824 wrote:

bump
Yes, Yes you are

pavankum3824
Scratcher
99 posts

KokiKitsune2007 wrote:

pavankum3824 wrote:

bump
Yes, Yes you are
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

This is the new Tree speaking! TREE WORLD DOMINATION HAS RETURNED AS TREE DOMINATION EMPIRE! Join the new studio today! (Can be found on my profile.)
pavankum3824
Scratcher
99 posts

I'm thinking about buying a Wii U (again). I know I should keep the Wii for GameCube, but I have 2 Wiis. One of them is an original model with a broken disc drive, the other is a Family Edition (the one I modded) with a working disc drive that doesn't read GameCube. Plus, I wanna give Splatoon 1 a shot without Nintendo knocking on my front door.

DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pavankum3824 wrote:

I'm thinking about buying a Wii U (again).
Scott the Woz moment
=====
Today is FINALLY the day I homebrew my old Wii and make it useful again. With the help of my father, who's dealing with the cables, and my mother, who's dealing with searching for the games and an old SD card (and dealt with finding the Wii in the first place)

Last edited by DifferentDance8 (May 22, 2024 03:26:05)

Mod's Protogen Maker v2 released. I will update it when I will update it
-_-Onscratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

pavankum3824 wrote:

I'm thinking about buying a Wii U (again).
Scott the Woz moment
=====
Today is FINALLY the day I homebrew my old Wii and make it useful again. With the help of my father, who's dealing with the cables, and my mother, who's dealing with searching for the games and an old SD card (and dealt with finding the Wii in the first place)

I might finally mod my Wii U since modding a vwii is supposedly way easier now. Also do you mean your mom is searching for your old wii games or is she sailing the high seas .
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

this thread get derailed sometimes, because somebody wanted to talk about popcorn lol

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
awesomeGuy9999999
Scratcher
40 posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

this thread get derailed sometimes, because somebody wanted to talk about popcorn lol
i have a home popcorn maker so i can have as much popcorn as i want

I am your mother
My signature is short because of evil kumquat
jc_beaver
Scratcher
1 post

awesomeGuy9999999 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

i add flavacol salt to my popcorn
KokiKitsune2007
Scratcher
57 posts

I tried loading Mario Kart arcade gp on nintendont but it didn't work lol!

theycallhermax
Scratcher
100+ posts

awesomeGuy9999999 wrote:

when green flag clicked

julmik6478 wrote:

Wii homebrew:
- Terri Fried by PolyMars
- Voxelcraft by DaeFennek
Voxelcraft is garbage
you should probably try cavex
awesomeGuy9999999
Scratcher
40 posts

theycallhermax wrote:

awesomeGuy9999999 wrote:

when green flag clicked

julmik6478 wrote:

Wii homebrew:
Voxelcraft is garbage
yes cavex is way better

I am your mother
awesomeGuy9999999
Scratcher
40 posts

jc_beaver wrote:

awesomeGuy9999999 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

me too

I am your mother
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

awesomeGuy9999999 wrote:

(#1013)

jc_beaver wrote:

awesomeGuy9999999 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

me too
guys no don't talk abt popcorn again

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
julmik6478
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature

My acounts in some websites:
youtube
planet minecraft
mcreator
KokiKitsune2007
Scratcher
57 posts

theycallhermax wrote:

awesomeGuy9999999 wrote:

when green flag clicked

julmik6478 wrote:

Wii homebrew:
Voxelcraft is garbage
Yoo Max! Wassup!

dhuls
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KokiKitsune2007 wrote:

(#1010)
Weird, it should be compatible
KokiKitsune2007
Scratcher
57 posts

dhuls wrote:

KokiKitsune2007 wrote:

(#1010)
Weird, it should be compatible
No, it did boot but for some reason, I couldn't accelerate. I could steer but not accelerate.

awesomeGuy9999999
Scratcher
40 posts

julmik6478 wrote:

Bump
why do you say bump?

I am your mother
bobimmy4
Scratcher
1 post