Discuss Scratch

superclass43
Scratcher
500+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

Sorry I just wanted to try out your new bump banner so…

when backdrop switches to [Life starts ]
forever
point towards [happiness :)
when [Sadness comes v] key pressed
point towards [happiness not sadness
Life will never turn out to be perfect so look on the bright side when the storm comes
superclass43
Scratcher
500+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

I would join this shop but I don’t know what position to choose?
I guess I could be a trainer?

when backdrop switches to [Life starts ]
forever
point towards [happiness :)
when [Sadness comes v] key pressed
point towards [happiness not sadness
Life will never turn out to be perfect so look on the bright side when the storm comes
lunastarckb
Scratcher
100+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

lunastarckb wrote:

JoyfulPuppies wrote:

-pfp
-Something naturey
-Prefrably something with water like a wave or river
-Lot's of plants included
-Anytime is fine
-Yep!
-Colors: green, blue, grey
ok

Done! Save this to your computer or to your photos! (It will fit for a pfp)


Shops I am part of

The Warrior Cat Shop!
The Willow Tree Shop
The Craft Shop
The Colour Shop
Hedgehog Corner
lunastarckb
Scratcher
100+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

superclass43 wrote:

I would join this shop but I don’t know what position to choose?
I guess I could be a trainer?
OK! Now that we have two new staff members I am going to start the trainee system again. (you will be the last person that wont have to be a trainee!)

Shops I am part of

The Warrior Cat Shop!
The Willow Tree Shop
The Craft Shop
The Colour Shop
Hedgehog Corner
superclass43
Scratcher
500+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

lunastarckb wrote:

superclass43 wrote:

I would join this shop but I don’t know what position to choose?
I guess I could be a trainer?
OK! Now that we have two new staff members I am going to start the trainee system again. (you will be the last person that wont have to be a trainee!)
I haven’t decided if I’m going to be a trainer yet so can you just give me a day or two to decide?

Last edited by superclass43 (July 8, 2020 08:15:50)


when backdrop switches to [Life starts ]
forever
point towards [happiness :)
when [Sadness comes v] key pressed
point towards [happiness not sadness
Life will never turn out to be perfect so look on the bright side when the storm comes
lunastarckb
Scratcher
100+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

superclass43 wrote:

lunastarckb wrote:

superclass43 wrote:

I would join this shop but I don’t know what position to choose?
I guess I could be a trainer?
OK! Now that we have two new staff members I am going to start the trainee system again. (you will be the last person that wont have to be a trainee!)
I haven’t decided if I’m going to be a trainer yet so can you just give me a day or two to decide?
Ok

Shops I am part of

The Warrior Cat Shop!
The Willow Tree Shop
The Craft Shop
The Colour Shop
Hedgehog Corner
superclass43
Scratcher
500+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

lunastarckb wrote:

superclass43 wrote:

lunastarckb wrote:

superclass43 wrote:

I would join this shop but I don’t know what position to choose?
I guess I could be a trainer?
OK! Now that we have two new staff members I am going to start the trainee system again. (you will be the last person that wont have to be a trainee!)
I haven’t decided if I’m going to be a trainer yet so can you just give me a day or two to decide?
Ok
Thankyou! I will notify you when I have decided

when backdrop switches to [Life starts ]
forever
point towards [happiness :)
when [Sadness comes v] key pressed
point towards [happiness not sadness
Life will never turn out to be perfect so look on the bright side when the storm comes
notgoodatc0de
Scratcher
100+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

Bump!

IT'S SPOOKTOBER AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. YUP, I CAN SCARE KIDS WITH STORIES IN THE DARK AND NOT GET IN TROUBLE, HURRAH

select this, and tap control + shift and scroll down to see the rest of my siggy!


Yep, that's me. Notgodatc0de. Certified weirdo. Weeb. Potterhead. Demigod. Tribute. Scratcher. I'm a lot of things.
Anything I say that offended you was either on purpose or an accident. If it's the latter, I apologize. But if I it was on purpose, I'm probably not sorry ;D










hmm? whatcha' doing here kiddo?











don't you understand? My siggy is finished!











finished I say! There's nothing down here except lint












Did I st-st-stutter!!? DON'T GO ANY FURTHER!
















WAiT, thIS Is ILLegAl, SToP














S. T. A. H. P!!!!!!!!! (`0´)













Please! stop ;-;















fine
















don't say I didn't warn you
























you naughty person, how dare you? might as well take a super-secret message if your gonna break the law “spoopy scary skeletons” B)
superclass43
Scratcher
500+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

superclass43 wrote:

lunastarckb wrote:

superclass43 wrote:

lunastarckb wrote:

superclass43 wrote:

I would join this shop but I don’t know what position to choose?
I guess I could be a trainer?
OK! Now that we have two new staff members I am going to start the trainee system again. (you will be the last person that wont have to be a trainee!)
I haven’t decided if I’m going to be a trainer yet so can you just give me a day or two to decide?
Ok
Thankyou! I will notify you when I have decided
I have nearly decided just a few more things to factor in

when backdrop switches to [Life starts ]
forever
point towards [happiness :)
when [Sadness comes v] key pressed
point towards [happiness not sadness
Life will never turn out to be perfect so look on the bright side when the storm comes
superclass43
Scratcher
500+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

superclass43 wrote:

superclass43 wrote:

lunastarckb wrote:

superclass43 wrote:

lunastarckb wrote:

superclass43 wrote:

I would join this shop but I don’t know what position to choose?
I guess I could be a trainer?
OK! Now that we have two new staff members I am going to start the trainee system again. (you will be the last person that wont have to be a trainee!)
I haven’t decided if I’m going to be a trainer yet so can you just give me a day or two to decide?
Ok
Thankyou! I will notify you when I have decided
I have nearly decided just a few more things to factor in
I am so sorry for the delay on deciding if I’m going to be a trainer I have 99% decided that I will be so give me one more day

when backdrop switches to [Life starts ]
forever
point towards [happiness :)
when [Sadness comes v] key pressed
point towards [happiness not sadness
Life will never turn out to be perfect so look on the bright side when the storm comes
notgoodatc0de
Scratcher
100+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

If you guys want more orders, I suggest that you might want to get added on some federations and the directory, have you done that? It might increase traffic towards your shop, resulting in an increase of popularity instead of abiding by inertia.
(bump btw)

IT'S SPOOKTOBER AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. YUP, I CAN SCARE KIDS WITH STORIES IN THE DARK AND NOT GET IN TROUBLE, HURRAH

select this, and tap control + shift and scroll down to see the rest of my siggy!


Yep, that's me. Notgodatc0de. Certified weirdo. Weeb. Potterhead. Demigod. Tribute. Scratcher. I'm a lot of things.
Anything I say that offended you was either on purpose or an accident. If it's the latter, I apologize. But if I it was on purpose, I'm probably not sorry ;D










hmm? whatcha' doing here kiddo?











don't you understand? My siggy is finished!











finished I say! There's nothing down here except lint












Did I st-st-stutter!!? DON'T GO ANY FURTHER!
















WAiT, thIS Is ILLegAl, SToP














S. T. A. H. P!!!!!!!!! (`0´)













Please! stop ;-;















fine
















don't say I didn't warn you
























you naughty person, how dare you? might as well take a super-secret message if your gonna break the law “spoopy scary skeletons” B)
superclass43
Scratcher
500+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!


when backdrop switches to [Life starts ]
forever
point towards [happiness :)
when [Sadness comes v] key pressed
point towards [happiness not sadness
Life will never turn out to be perfect so look on the bright side when the storm comes
superclass43
Scratcher
500+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

superclass43 used the bump banner again and wrote:

I hope you get more orders soon:


when I receive [The nature shop has got some orders v]
Forever
play sound [Party v] until done
End

Last edited by superclass43 (July 21, 2020 10:43:58)


when backdrop switches to [Life starts ]
forever
point towards [happiness :)
when [Sadness comes v] key pressed
point towards [happiness not sadness
Life will never turn out to be perfect so look on the bright side when the storm comes
Moonlight0619
Scratcher
100+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

notgoodatc0de wrote:

If you guys want more orders, I suggest that you might want to get added on some federations and the directory, have you done that? It might increase traffic towards your shop, resulting in an increase of popularity instead of abiding by inertia.
(bump btw)
We did that and then one of our review federations closed
superclass43
Scratcher
500+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!


when backdrop switches to [Life starts ]
forever
point towards [happiness :)
when [Sadness comes v] key pressed
point towards [happiness not sadness
Life will never turn out to be perfect so look on the bright side when the storm comes
superclass43
Scratcher
500+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!


when backdrop switches to [Life starts ]
forever
point towards [happiness :)
when [Sadness comes v] key pressed
point towards [happiness not sadness
Life will never turn out to be perfect so look on the bright side when the storm comes
superclass43
Scratcher
500+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!


when backdrop switches to [Life starts ]
forever
point towards [happiness :)
when [Sadness comes v] key pressed
point towards [happiness not sadness
Life will never turn out to be perfect so look on the bright side when the storm comes
Rainbow-Feathers
Scratcher
100+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

Shop Name: The Feather Shop
Shop Owner’s Username: Rainbow-Feathers
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/424270/
Shop Banner:


guineapiggirl001
Scratcher
500+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

Hey! I'm afraid I'm going to have to resign. I am rather busy. I hope this shop continues to do well.
Thanks,
guineapiggirl001

Hey! I'm Lila! Feel free to drop by my profile and say hello!


Check out my alt/ aesthetic acc, -Ocean_Sunset-
Moonlight0619
Scratcher
100+ posts

тнє иαтυяє ѕнσρ! иσω тαкιиg σя∂єяѕ!

guineapiggirl001 wrote:

Hey! I'm afraid I'm going to have to resign. I am rather busy. I hope this shop continues to do well.
Thanks,
guineapiggirl001
Ok

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile