Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » || Flowering Banners Shoppe-- your orders will grow & glow! | CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE || [RSS Feed]
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

|| Flowering Banners Shoppe-- your orders will grow & glow! | CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ||

Welcome to Flowering Banners Shoppe!

Here at Flowering Banners, we pick beautiful orders just for you! With amazing staff and quick service, your orders really will grow & glow!

News Board

IMPORTANT
We are closing Flowering Banners Shoppe for good, and there will be no 2.0. Thank you to everyone who was involved; we hope to see you around.

Advertise us!
[img]http : //u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/Screenshot2020051915.png[/img]
Remove the spaces before pasting.

Last edited by CoderGirly (Aug. 19, 2020 13:49:54)

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

|| Flowering Banners Shoppe-- your orders will grow & glow! | CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ||

About Us

Here at Flowering Banner Shoppe, we make beautiful banners & thumbnails. Although we are rather new, our service is wonderful and fast!

Last edited by CoderGirly (June 2, 2020 14:46:35)

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Order Form

Username:
Flower you'd like to complete your order:
Deadline:
What service you'd like:
Text:
Colors:
Pictures/ images, if any:
Following our topic (you don't have to):
Where would you like to be notified:

Review Form

Flower who took your order:
What you ordered:
Was it what you expected?:
Would you come back?:
Rate us 1 out of 5:

Job Application Form

Username:
Preferred nickname, if any:
How active are you (scale 1 to 10):
Position you'd like?:
How skilled are you in banner/thumbnail making:
What program would/will you use:
Work examples:
Are you following the topic (please do):

Staff Requirements

~ Must be a Scratcher
~ New staff will be trainees
~ Must be at least a little experience with banners/thumbnails

Leave Form

Reason for leaving (you don't have to say):
How long you will be gone:
Other:

Last edited by CoderGirly (June 2, 2020 14:46:58)

Have a great day/night!

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

^ = strike
~ = flower
* = seedling

Board of Directors

President: CoderGirly (Codey)
Vice President: Flawpaw
Secretary: Milkysplash (Milky)
Head of Marketing: popsyrabbit (popsy)

Other Staff

– Codey~
– Milky~
– popsy~
– Flaw*
– AbigailMoore (Abigail)~ (On leave until August 1st)
– Catie623 (Willow)~
– LesBeProud- (Les)~
– notgoodatc0de (NG)

Former Staff

– xxHam-Sandwichxx (Ham)

Staff Info

Activity Checks
Here at Flowering Banners Shoppe, we have basic activity checks, aka Blossoming Checks. Every other week, we will have an activity check that will last for three days. Anyone who does not reply to the check-in the allotted amount of time will be given a strike. Three strikes, and you will unfortunately be fired. If any BoD member gets even 1 strike, they will be demoted and will have to work for that position again, if it hasn't been filled already.

Seedlings (Trainees)
Everyone new at the shop who isn't a BoD Member or has lots of experience will be a seedling. They will receive their training, and when the BoD thinks they are good, they will be promoted to flowers (regular staff members).

Seedling Training Program

Elections
If there is a BoD position that has become open or avaliable, there will be elections held, starting that same day. It will start by anyone who isn't already apart of the BoD giving a “speech” (writing a paragraph or speaking in a Scratch project). Then, they will try to be as helpful as possible for the next three days. At the end of the four whole days of election, everyone will vote for who will fill that BoD member position. Members trying out for that BoD position cannot vote for themselves.

Last edited by CoderGirly (July 3, 2020 21:26:49)

Have a great day/night!

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Partnerships

We will only accept 1 partner. This is due to the fact we would like to stand at least slightly on our own.

Our Partner
None.

Federations

We will not be joining any federations.

Currencies

We are not accepting currencies, and never will. Flowering Banners Shoppe's services will always be free.

Last edited by CoderGirly (June 2, 2020 14:47:39)

Have a great day/night!

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Flowering Banners Shoppe Staff Portfolio

For iheartcoding21 by CoderGirly

For Defeatthehuns by AbigailMoore

Last edited by CoderGirly (June 2, 2020 16:52:42)

Have a great day/night!

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Flowering Banner Shoppe TEN PAGES Celebration Banners!

By CoderGirly

By Milkysplash

By LesBeProud-

Last edited by CoderGirly (June 16, 2020 19:29:45)

Have a great day/night!

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Reserved.

Have a great day/night!

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Reserved.

Have a great day/night!

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Reserved.

Last edited by CoderGirly (May 22, 2020 19:04:05)

Have a great day/night!

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump.

Last edited by CoderGirly (May 22, 2020 19:03:40)

Have a great day/night!

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Garden (Unclaimed Orders Center)
0 Unclaimed, Overdue | 1 Claimed, Overdue | 0 Claimed, Before Deadline | 0 Unclaimed, Before Deadline
Orders
Username: PrincessPuppy321
Flower you'd like to complete your order: i don't mind
Deadline: 26th June 2020
What service you'd like: thumbnail
Text: Chewball - The Ultimate Tutorial
Colors: Any
Pictures/ images, if any: any
Following our topic (you don't have to): I will after this.
Where would you like to be notified: profile please
CLAIMED BY @MILKYSPLASH

Last edited by Milkysplash (June 30, 2020 12:55:17)

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
lunastarckb
Scratcher
100+ posts

Job Application Form

Username: lunastarckb
Preferred nickname, if any: Luna
How active are you (scale 1 to 10): 9
Position you'd like?: You can choose
How skilled are you in banner/thumbnail making: I am good at thumbnails and art
What program would/will you use: scratch?
Work examples: I have art on my account
Are you following the topic (please do): yes

Shops I am part of

The Warrior Cat Shop!
The Willow Tree Shop
The Craft Shop
The Colour Shop
Hedgehog Corner
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

lunastarckb wrote:

Job Application Form

I will need specific examples of banners and/or thumbnails, please.

Have a great day/night!

lunastarckb
Scratcher
100+ posts

CoderGirly wrote:

lunastarckb wrote:

Job Application Form

Oh Okay here is the link to my shop's studio the thumbnail was made by me! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26689567/

Shops I am part of

The Warrior Cat Shop!
The Willow Tree Shop
The Craft Shop
The Colour Shop
Hedgehog Corner
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

lunastarckb wrote:

CoderGirly wrote:

lunastarckb wrote:

Job Application Form

Oh Okay here is the link to my shop's studio the thumbnail was made by me! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26689567/

Accepted as a seedling!

Have a great day/night!

lunastarckb
Scratcher
100+ posts

CoderGirly wrote:

lunastarckb wrote:

CoderGirly wrote:

lunastarckb wrote:

Job Application Form

Accepted as a seedling!
Thank you!!

Shops I am part of

The Warrior Cat Shop!
The Willow Tree Shop
The Craft Shop
The Colour Shop
Hedgehog Corner
iheartcoding21
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: iheartcoding21
Flower you'd like to complete your order: any
Deadline: i'd really like it done today
What service you'd like: can i get a banner that is gradient from rainbow and had music notes on it and says the intro outro shop
Following our topic (you don't have to): yes
Where would you like to be notified: here is fine

all might and izuku have the perfect father and son relationship.
change my mind.
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

iheartcoding21 wrote:

Username: iheartcoding21
Flower you'd like to complete your order: any
Deadline: i'd really like it done today
What service you'd like: can i get a banner that is gradient from rainbow and had music notes on it and says the intro outro shop
Following our topic (you don't have to): yes
Where would you like to be notified: here is fine
Taken!

Have a great day/night!

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump.

Last edited by CoderGirly (June 3, 2020 21:33:18)

Have a great day/night!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » || Flowering Banners Shoppe-- your orders will grow & glow! | CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE || [RSS Feed]