Discuss Scratch

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧



Welcome to Clove's Image Hosting Service!
With so many Scratchers who can't access image hosting sites, I decided to create a service to do just that! Clove's Image Hosting Service will help you bring your images to the forums. Create the image yourself, and share it with the world!

~~~~~

Order!
Username:
Link to image:
Where would you like to be notified:
Other:

~~~~~

Partner With Us!
We partner with arts shops so they can use our services if needed.
Shop name:
Shop owner:
Shop banner:
Shop link:
What you sell:
Permission from owner:
Would you use our services:

~~~~~

Join Our Shop!
Please note that we may not accept if we already have enough workers.
Please read the staff page before applying.
Username:
Activity: /10
Why you want to join:
Do you have cubeupload:

Thanks for visiting! Come again soon!

Last edited by clove- (June 30, 2020 17:44:34)


former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

Partners



Buzzy Bee Banners ~ A Shop For Bee-utiful Banners



The Willow Tree Shop



The Craft Shop



Station Cats



The Marvel Shop



Lightning Studios



The Houndini Shop



Remus Lupin



ᗷᗴᗩᑌ丅Ꭵᖴᑌᒪ ᗷᗩᑎᑎᗴᖇᔕ



Glorious Night - Image Hosting Service



The Jungle Hut Shoppe

Last edited by clove- (July 18, 2020 17:25:44)


former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

Review Us!

Use this form to give us feedback:
Username:
Feedback on your order:
Rating: /5
Quote:

~~~~~

Reviews!

Quick and efficient, as long as you're on at the right times!
~ milkysplash

Last edited by clove- (May 21, 2020 16:57:29)


former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

Staff Page

How to upload someone else's image?
To upload someone else's image, you can screenshot it and then upload the screenshot into Cubeupload.
If the image is in a project, ask the customer what size (how many pixels for height and width) they want the image to be, and then use a website like imageresizer.com to resize the image.

~~~~~

Shop Guidelines
1. Staff should always be friendly and welcoming to customers!
2. Staff should only take orders they can complete. If you can't complete an order, leave it for someone else.
3. The codeword is “bedspread” - please include this somewhere in your application.
4. Please try to keep chat on-topic here!
5. If staff ever have questions, they should contact clove-.

Activity Checks
Staff should always be on call for an activity check. They can come at any time!
Staff will have 3 days to respond to an activity check. If they don't respond, they will get a strike.
After 3 strikes, staff will be asked to leave the shop due to inactivity. They can reapply after 3 weeks, and after thinking if working at the shop is the best fit for them.

~~~~~

Our Staff

Owner (complete control, can also take orders): clove-

Workers (can take orders):
LesBeProud-
lightningspark6545
Milkysplash

Last edited by clove- (July 12, 2020 17:35:00)


former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

reserved

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

orders here take no time at all - you'll have your image ready minutes after the order is taken!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

Shop name: Buzzy Bee Banners
Shop owner: clove-
Shop banner: http://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/buzzybeebanners.png
What you sell: We sell banners.
Permission from owner: Permission was granted
Would you use our services: We would! We would send out customers here (we get lots of people ordering things that your shop would complete better) as well.

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||


clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

LotusLavender wrote:

Shop name: Buzzy Bee Banners
Shop owner: clove-
Shop banner: http://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/buzzybeebanners.png
What you sell: We sell banners.
Permission from owner: Permission was granted
Would you use our services: We would! We would send out customers here (we get lots of people ordering things that your shop would complete better) as well.
accepted! xD thanks!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

Excuse me but do you know how to import images from offline applications in Ubuntu into Scratch without losing image quality?

blu3coder
Scratcher
100+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

Username: blu3coder
Link to image: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/397023813/
Where would you like to be notified: here
Other: N/A

Hi I'm blu3coder and this is my signature! Visit the marvel shop
and have a marvellous day!
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

kitten769 wrote:

Excuse me but do you know how to import images from offline applications in Ubuntu into Scratch without losing image quality?
Hmm…I'm not sure what you mean by Ubuntu. Could you explain? Sorry!

blu3coder wrote:

Username: blu3coder
Link to image: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/397023813/
Where would you like to be notified: here
Other: N/A
On it!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

blu3coder wrote:

Username: blu3coder
Link to image: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/397023813/
Where would you like to be notified: here
Other: N/A
here you are!


[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/fc2ScreenShot20200519at.png[/img]

please enjoy and review! thanks for ordering!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

clove- wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Excuse me but do you know how to import images from offline applications in Ubuntu into Scratch without losing image quality?
Hmm…I'm not sure what you mean by Ubuntu. Could you explain? Sorry.
Basically, do you know how to get offline files into Scratch without wrecking them?

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

kitten769 wrote:

clove- wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Excuse me but do you know how to import images from offline applications in Ubuntu into Scratch without losing image quality?
Hmm…I'm not sure what you mean by Ubuntu. Could you explain? Sorry.
Basically, do you know how to get offline files into Scratch without wrecking them?
I've had problems with that too, but am not quite sure how to fix it. The Scratch editor just doesn't like outside files! I would suggest not resizing the image once it is in Scratch, as I've found that this can wreck it further. Sorry I couldn't help!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

clove- wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

clove- wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Excuse me but do you know how to import images from offline applications in Ubuntu into Scratch without losing image quality?
Hmm…I'm not sure what you mean by Ubuntu. Could you explain? Sorry.
Basically, do you know how to get offline files into Scratch without wrecking them?
I've had problems with that too, but am not quite sure how to fix it. The Scratch editor just doesn't like outside files! I would suggest not resizing the image once it is in Scratch, as I've found that this can wreck it further. Sorry I couldn't help!
Thanks for the advice!

CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

Username: CoderGirly
Link to image: You can find the banner here.
Where would you like to be notified: On the Busy Bees Shop Bootcamp thread, if possible. Otherwise just on my profile
Other: None! Thanks for your help!

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

























































If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

CoderGirly wrote:

Username: CoderGirly
Link to image: You can find the banner here.
Where would you like to be notified: On the Busy Bees Shop Bootcamp thread, if possible. Otherwise just on my profile
Other: None! Thanks for your help!
On it!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

I would love to partner with your shop!
Shop Name: Willow Tree Shop
Shop Owner: me
Shop banner:
What you sell: Basically everything
Permission from owner: well I'm the owner so yes permission is given
Would you use our services: yes, I know for a fact I will because I want to make banners but don't have access to an image hosting website, and I'm sure the same goes for other members of our store.

Last edited by Catie623 (May 19, 2020 20:13:20)


hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

Posts: 1300+
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

Catie623 wrote:

I would love to partner with your shop!
Shop Name: Willow Tree Shop
Shop Owner: me
Shop banner:
What you sell: Basically everything
Permission from owner: well I'm the owner so yes permission is given
Would you use our services: yes, I know for a fact I will because I want to make banners but don't have access to an image hosting website, and I'm sure the same goes for other members of our store.
accepted!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧ clove's image hosting service ✧ order today - fast service! ✧ now hiring! ✧

clove- wrote:

Catie623 wrote:

I would love to partner with your shop!
Shop Name: Willow Tree Shop
Shop Owner: me
Shop banner:
What you sell: Basically everything
Permission from owner: well I'm the owner so yes permission is given
Would you use our services: yes, I know for a fact I will because I want to make banners but don't have access to an image hosting website, and I'm sure the same goes for other members of our store.
accepted!
Thank you!

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

Posts: 1300+

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile