Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (Open!) тнє ησυgαт ѕнσρρє ~~ συя ѕєяνι¢єѕ αяє αѕ ѕωєєт αѕ ¢αη∂у! (ησω α¢¢єρтιηg ѕтჃ αρρℓι¢αтισηѕ!) [RSS Feed]
alexa3rdnov
Scratcher
100+ posts

(Open!) тнє ησυgαт ѕнσρρє ~~ συя ѕєяνι¢єѕ αяє αѕ ѕωєєт αѕ ¢αη∂у! (ησω α¢¢єρтιηg ѕтჃ αρρℓι¢αтισηѕ!)

at27finish wrote:

May i request some boss battle music please? I will give credit
I'm really sorry, but this shop is currently not open

at27finish
Scratcher
13 posts

(Open!) тнє ησυgαт ѕнσρρє ~~ συя ѕєяνι¢єѕ αяє αѕ ѕωєєт αѕ ¢αη∂у! (ησω α¢¢єρтιηg ѕтჃ αρρℓι¢αтισηѕ!)

Oh sorry
DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

alexa3rdnov wrote:

Username: @alexa3rdnov
Position: A higher position in the field of voice acting is preferred, but anything except art can be done by me.
Other shops you are currently working at: The Spotlight Shop
How active are you (1-10)?: 10
How experienced are you (1-10)? I'm not as experienced maybe even less than 5, but I'm dedicated and always improving.
Have you read the rules for Employees and Applicants? The 3 musketeers ate my marshmallow, so I got hungry and I didn't…
Are you following the thread? Yup!
Accepted! You can be the Voice Acting Manager.
alexa3rdnov
Scratcher
100+ posts

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

alexa3rdnov wrote:

Username: @alexa3rdnov
Position: A higher position in the field of voice acting is preferred, but anything except art can be done by me.
Other shops you are currently working at: The Spotlight Shop
How active are you (1-10)?: 10
How experienced are you (1-10)? I'm not as experienced maybe even less than 5, but I'm dedicated and always improving.
Have you read the rules for Employees and Applicants? The 3 musketeers ate my marshmallow, so I got hungry and I didn't…
Are you following the thread? Yup!
Accepted! You can be the Voice Acting Manager.
Thanks!

Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: Monkeylover200
Position: Art maker and possibly co-owner
Other shops you are currently working at: Spotlight shop, strawberry shop, diamond shop and lots others
How active are you (1-10)?: 9
How experienced are you (1-10)? 9
Have you read the rules for Employees and Applicants? yes marshmallow
Are you following the thread? yes

DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Other shops you are currently working at: Spotlight shop, strawberry shop, diamond shop and lots others
Although there was another code word I'll accept you as Co-Owner, if it's okay with our Voice Acting Manager. She was the first to apply, so she might want that position. If she does, you'll be the Art Manager and she'll be the Co-Owner, if not she'll keep her position and you'll be the Co-Owner. This is to make it fair for both of you.

Last edited by DancingNekoGirl (May 20, 2020 18:51:23)

Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Although there was another code word I'll accept you as Co-Owner, if it's okay with our Voice Acting Manager. She was the first to apply, so she might want that position. If she does, you'll be the Art Manager and she'll be the Co-Owner, if not she'll keep her position and you'll be the Co-Owner. This is to make it fair for both of you.

Ok

DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello person reading this!
As a reminder, we are not open to take any orders as of now. This is because we have just opened and are looking for employees! Please do not order until we are open. Thanks!
GamernameAnonymous
Scratcher
100+ posts

I've got an urgent meeting, I think I might have an idea.
Copy the forum link and for notifications, you're going to have to follow the discussion. If you did, good news

Last edited by GamernameAnonymous (May 20, 2020 23:37:01)

Click on this poster to learn how to really code! Aiming to open at the school holidays!
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/455615/?page=1#post-4583656

DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GamernameAnonymous wrote:

Copy the forum link and for notifications, you're going to have to follow the discussion. If you did, good news
I'm not sure I understand…what exactly do you need me to do?
GamernameAnonymous
Scratcher
100+ posts

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

I just need on discuss on the forum about my idea, or should i just say it here?

Click on this poster to learn how to really code! Aiming to open at the school holidays!

DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

I just need on discuss on the forum about my idea, or should i just say it here?
Either one is fine with me.
GamernameAnonymous
Scratcher
100+ posts

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

Either one is fine with me.
I'm going to make a half shop, and half studio. If you want to join, join later because I'm still preparing it. That's all I gotta say.

Last edited by GamernameAnonymous (May 20, 2020 23:58:21)

stasevich
Scratcher
100+ posts

здравствуйте можете сделать мне музыку?
Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

stasevich wrote:

Мы еще не открыты

I used google translate to work out what they said and to translate it

stasevich
Scratcher
100+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

stasevich wrote:

Мы еще не открыты

в смысле не открыты?
Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

stasevich wrote:

Monkeylover200 wrote:

stasevich wrote:

Мы еще не открыты

в смысле не открыты?

Ты говоришь по-английски?

stasevich
Scratcher
100+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

stasevich wrote:

Monkeylover200 wrote:

stasevich wrote:

Мы еще не открыты

в смысле не открыты?

Ты говоришь по-английски?
ну немного
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (Open!) тнє ησυgαт ѕнσρρє ~~ συя ѕєяνι¢єѕ αяє αѕ ѕωєєт αѕ ¢αη∂у! (ησω α¢¢єρтιηg ѕтჃ αρρℓι¢αтισηѕ!) [RSS Feed]