Discuss Scratch

mystifyer
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Mystifying Shop - Thumbnails and Banners by @mystifyer (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Welcome to The Mystifying Shop! :)
*THIS SHOP IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION, SO ALL ACTIVITY IS PAUSED.
**Please do not request items or post your review in this topic! This page of The Mysitfying Shop is for informational purposes only.

Notes
1. None of my items have watermarks.
2. I require that you give the appropriate credit.
3. Your order may take anywhere from 1-3 days to complete.

Reviews
Average Rating: Five Stars
Number of Ratings: Three Ratings
Recent Reviews:
1. The order I requested was quite, let's say long and a little too descriptive you could say? Yeah, I'd probably mix the order up if somebody gave me something like that. Luckily, when you have a scratcher who's all ears and pretty smart, you'll most likely get your order up to 99.99% accurate. So if you're reading this, go order (or be wait-listed) and get yourself some amazing branding or whatever as if not, you're gonna be missing out. Oh yes! what's the number I'm looking for? uh centillion? - @vagary
2. Definitely 5 hearts. I placed my order (which really didn't give you that much information as I wasn't even really sure what I wanted) but they figured out what I wanted and created it in a matter of days! The quality of the branding and aesthetics were amazing! Better than I had even envisioned it to be! - @CJ_llama

Thumbnails (3/3 OPEN)
I have been creating thumbnails for featured studios and trending projects ever since I joined Scratch.
Cutlery Studio (featured)
Cubism Studio (featured)

Banners (3/3 OPEN)
I took a break from creating banners, but now I am back! Don't worry, I created a few mock banners to make sure that I'm not rusty, though.
My own profile banner
Customer banner from my old account
Another customer banner from my old account

Orders

Last edited by mystifyer (May 3, 2020 19:45:45)

lol
daisydreamss
Scratcher
1 post

The Mystifying Shop - Thumbnails and Banners by @mystifyer (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

hello! please can i have a banner? i'm not sure if you do animated, please let me know! i'd like 3 daisies together as a bunch on the right and a milky yellow background. could it have the text daisydreamss in the middle, i don't know many fonts but i trust you to find one that will go well with the theme! i don't have anything else that i'd like on it if you do animated, could the text and daisies pop up like a gif? ty vry vry much!! <3