Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Amethyst Shop 2.0 - Dedicated Workers Still At Your Service, Doing Orders Efficiently! NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS [RSS Feed]
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Amethyst Shop 2.0 - Dedicated Workers Still At Your Service, Doing Orders Efficiently! NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS

hello, i am your advisor from the Berry Federation! and the person in charge of your monthly reviews, what day of every month would you like your reviews to be?

Hermione_Granger-Fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Amethyst Shop 2.0 - Dedicated Workers Still At Your Service, Doing Orders Efficiently! NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS

HI I can't find myself on the staff list

Hi I'm Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of my age, Plz ask me to join any Shop coz i'd love too I can also host images too come vist my shops and have fun Highlight this Hold Control + Shift + D + O + W + N to see me full Siggy[/code]
Owner Of The PotterHead Shop andThe Atom Shop Excuse Me Now I've Got To Go And Study - Hermione

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hello, i am your advisor from the Berry Federation! and the person in charge of your monthly reviews, what day of every month would you like your reviews to be?
Oh no, I didn't see this! How about the 15th? Right in the middle of the month.

Hermione_Granger-Fan wrote:

Taking care of that right now!

(Sorry for the wait, I must've not gotten the notification. I'll try to be better in the future.)

Highlight part of my siggy and ctrl+shift+down to see more of it!
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I also forgot to end the activity check. Everyone who was an employee before the 29th of July who hasn't responded is being given a strike and having points subtracted.

-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Oh no, I didn't see this! How about the 15th? Right in the middle of the month.

Hermione_Granger-Fan wrote:

Taking care of that right now!

(Sorry for the wait, I must've not gotten the notification. I'll try to be better in the future.)
Ok!

minecraft5478
Scratcher
5 posts

Username: minecraft5478
Which of our services do you want? A door for outside & the inside too!
Description: Inside in a house / Outside for outside
Deadline: 9/18/2020
How can we contact you? Go to me! minecraft5478

Its me! minecraft5478

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I've done some thinking about the future of both this shop, and my other shop. I have decided that merging them would most likely be the best course of action. However, I don't want to do it without the input of the employees. Please vote for or against merging. This will also count as an activity check. The last day of the check is the 13th, but once a majority of employees has voted, we will go with their decision. Please also state why you voted the way you did. You can also change your vote. Thank you.
Tally:
For Merging:
LydzWinry
Against Merging:
Not Responded:
cubbywindowsdpc, popsyrabbit, oliver_northern, Hermione_Granger-Fan AcheezQBURGER, am395397, hp_mega_fan, Awsomedogz569
I wouldn't have put in my name, but we need an odd number, so there's that.

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING LOGISTICS OF THE MERGER:
We will most likely not reuse the branding of either the Rose Shop or the Amethyst Shop. My current name idea is Goldenlight Incorporated, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Also, if anyone has other name ideas, we can vote on them because I'm a sucker for democracy.

I have taken a look at the BoD of both shops and I noticed that they both have a chairman. IF we merge and neither chairman wants to relocate to a different BoD spot, the chairman position will be given to cubbywindowsdpc because he has more experience. IF this were to happen, AcheezQBURGER would get a vacant BoD spot. If anyone has any concerns, please let me know.

-C.S. Lewis
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

I've done some thinking about the future of both this shop, and my other shop. I have decided that merging them would most likely be the best course of action. -snipped-
I support merging.

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tally:
For Merging:
LydzWinry, cubbywindowsdpc, AcheezQBURGER, am395397, Awsomedogz569
Against Merging:
Not Responded:
popsyrabbit, oliver_northern, Hermione_Granger-Fan, hp_mega_fan,

A majority has spoken. The merger will occur. The planning post will be created shortly.

Sixty second demon go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-C.S. Lewis
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The merger discussion page is here.

-C.S. Lewis
mj1008
Scratcher
94 posts

Order Form
Username: mj1008
Which of our services do you want? thumbnail in portrait mode, kind of like a book cover
Description: Sunset background. On a plateau, there will be a girl standing in a red dress. You can't see her face. But if you're making the hair visible, please make it auburn.
Deadline: 20th December 2020
How can we contact you? On my profile

Thanks a lot
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mj1008 wrote:

Order Form
Which of our services do you want? thumbnail in portrait mode, kind of like a book cover
Description: Sunset background. On a plateau, there will be a girl standing in a red dress. You can't see her face. But if you're making the hair visible, please make it auburn.

Thanks a lot
Ok, so the thumbnail won't cover the whole thumbnail space since it's portrait and not landscape, and landscape is how scratch's… idk how to put it, “thumbnail space” is showed. But I'm taking this!

-C.S. Lewis
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

mj1008 wrote:

Order Form

Thanks a lot
Ok, so the thumbnail won't cover the whole thumbnail space since it's portrait and not landscape, and landscape is how scratch's… idk how to put it, “thumbnail space” is showed. But I'm taking this!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/435051586/ Done!

-C.S. Lewis
mj1008
Scratcher
94 posts

Thanks!
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

The merger discussion page is here.
Friendly reminder and bump!

-C.S. Lewis
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Announcement
Please, please, PLEASE participate in the merger planning page: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/445719/?page=1#post-4484536
A banner contest is going on over there. We're also no longer taking orders or applications. Thank you!

-C.S. Lewis
GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

… deleted didn't see the post above

Last edited by GrilledCheeseBurrito (Dec. 8, 2020 17:54:33)

This is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make your own here!

-----banana-----
Scratcher
94 posts

Username: —–banana—–
Which of our services do you want? thumbnail
Description: a rocketship flying into space from the ground and the ship needs to dodge meteors
Deadline: 2 days (By saturday.)
How can we contact you? profile

~ Banana

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-----banana----- wrote:

Username: —–banana—–
Which of our services do you want? thumbnail
Description: a rocketship flying into space from the ground and the ship needs to dodge meteors
Deadline: 2 days (By saturday.)
How can we contact you? profile
Apologies, we are merging and no longer taking orders or applications. (little miffed that there's no activity in the planning thread for the merger >)

-C.S. Lewis
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Form
Username: Matjam02
Which of our services do you want: Intro/Animation
Description: I Need An Intro That Is Similar To: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/youtube/2UzAq9o2YBw/ May You Replace The YouTube Logo With A Placeholder Square, Replace The Word YouTube With The Word Matjam And Replace The Word TV With The Word +
Deadline: As Soon As Possible But As Good As Possible.
How can we contact you: On My Profile

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Amethyst Shop 2.0 - Dedicated Workers Still At Your Service, Doing Orders Efficiently! NOTICE: WE'RE NO LONGER TAKING ORDERS OR APPLICATIONS [RSS Feed]